Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Transformations galore - Perfect pet, Obedient breeder or Hive queen? (NSFW Links)

MetamorphMe

Meteorite
Hello to all fans of transformation, metamorphosis, modification and other kinds of shape-shifters ^^

First things first, I am looking for true connoisseurs of shape-shifting , those who fully enjoy the process of transformation. No rush for that furry dream pet, quick potion to turn fair wench into heavy-breasted doll or convenient spell to bend hardened adventurer to your lovey eyed companion.
Instead lets savor that journey with sensual detail of a new-found cravings emerging with first signs of irreversible change, patiently preparing your future pet with gradual doses of aphrodisiacs, letting them see the changes done to their body to better serve your needs. Let your victims resist and curse you while their hatred turns into frustrated aggression and feverish desire.

If such delicate cravings call to you, then be welcome :3 I have a few scenarios in mind for your perusal, but bear in mind that my preferred parring would be female on female, futa, shemale, monster girl or other female hybrid, but I am open to experimentation ,3 Here is my f-list for your convenience.

1. Your Perfect Pet (Transformation, Pet play, BDSM, Corruption, Mind break - Creative, slow and nasty transformations welcomed, MC or YC as a pet)
1, 2, 3, 4 (Classics, I know, but if done creatively could be fun ,3)

Let´s start with a playful one, seemingly classical, but quite untapped in my opinion. There is much potential for other forms than your lithe cat-girls, eager doggies and adorable bunnies. Give me your darkest dreams, why settle for one form, when your pet can be bend and molded to your satisfaction, as many times as you wish, their flesh a canvas for your fantasy to shape as you see fit.
And why settle for the flesh when you can mold the mind itself? Alter memories and manufacture desires your pets wouldn't even dream of before. Show your nemesis how much sweeter your rivalry can be if they try to best you with their sexual performance and creative foreplay, in time training their body themselves to " best you " once and for all. Turn disgust into perverted fascination and corrupt innocence into worshipful reverence for your perfect body.

I would truly like to get creative with this one, nothing is off the table. Be rough, be kinky and don´t be afraid to share your kinks ,3 I will gladly accommodate your ideas.

2. Just a Beast to Breed (Transformation, Breeding, Bimbofication, Feral/Anthro - For those really craving solid breeding scenario, would be up for good breeding myself) 1, 2, 3, 4

This one is a bit more niche - Farm environment and a lot of friendly animals looking forward to a " new addition ".
As always there is a process to it. No quick fix, but slowly budding utters aching for a good squeeze, growing appreciation for musk of all those beastly cocks hard in their kennels and a gradual realization that this is their new place in life. No need to worry, just letting yourself be filled again and again until that inner animal takes over - Satisfied, but craving more.

If you have that itch for a good feral breeding, this is the spot. Milking, rubbing and care included, but can get rougher depending on your preference. Bring your creativity and appetite for a rough sex in rural setting.

3. Embrace of the Hive (Transformation, Gang bang, Alien/Parasite - Extreme scenario for lovers of alien orgies and truly naughty transformation, could go in many directions, prepared to be the Queen, but also to turn you into one) 1, 2, 3, 4

Would you be up for a whole hive of aliens just for you? Teasing, feeding and turning you into something else - Their Queen.

The true fun lies in the metamorphosis, being cared for by a swarm of worshiping creatures obsessed by your body, taking great care to keep you well fed and growing in all the right ways, changing and accepting your new place at the center of the Hive, as goddess and lover to them all.

A lot to discuss with potential players, have a big craving for this one :3 Design of the swarm, role of the Queen and everything else is up to me and potential player, quite open to extremes here.

Back
Top Bottom