Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for...

ToWriteAndWander

Not all those who wander are lost.
All links should be considered NSFW

Looking for either two people, each to play an F role, or 1 person to play 2-Female roles in any of the following pairings/plots.
I will be playing all male roles.

I would expect F/F action in all of these, along with kinks like rimming, anal, etc - even eating cum from each others pussies/asses. Ages and names to be negotiated and subject to change. If interested, let me know which ideas/roles you'd be open to.

=-=-=
The Daughter Swap - Seeking Two Daughters - For Reasons To Be Determined, two Fathers agree to fuck each others Daughters. Its not a one time thing and, with the daughters being best friends, each Father will get the opportunity to experience the girls at home. Incest is not off the table either. With the new found relationship between the two families, their upcoming vacation is sure to be one full of fun and surprises.
=-=-=
The Wife Swap - Seeking Two Wives - Witnessing a couple fooling around on an aircraft, a less-experienced couple encounter them at the same resort. They get to talking and hanging out and learn that the couple are swingers, with an open relationship. The inexperienced couple ease into the lifestyle with the couple (details to be discussed) before participating in their first swap. After the vacation, it turns out the 'new couple' that just moved in happen to be the same couple encountered on vacation, allowing them to fall further down the rabbit hole.
=-=-=
The Girl Next Door - Seeking a Wife and the Girl Next Door - A married couple employ their neighbors daughter to dog/house sit when they travel, often on the weekends. The girl discovers their home movie collection and learns that they are Swingers, with an open relationship. Confused and aroused, when the couple discover their secret is out, they seduce the girl into their relationship. [Many paths for this one to go].
=-=-=
Snowbunnies - Seeking the Two Girls - A girls-only ski vacation takes a twist. Leaving their boyfriends at home for a getaway, the girls - best friends - encounter to black guys, new to skiing. They lend a helping hand, teaching the guys how to ski, before hanging out afterwards. When things move to the hot tub, things get steamy. Afterwards, they discover they all have mutual friends and are from the same town - will the girls stay blacked or go back?
=-=-=
Throuple - Seeking the Two Girls - He had never met his wifes best friend before - from 'back in the days'. He wasn't aware that they had been in a serious relationship - her last one before she met him. The best friend needs a place to crash for a while and rekindles that spark with his wife, behind his back. Torn, loving both of them, the Wife decides to surprise him for his birthday - with a threesome, and her best friends first time with a cock. Its the start of a new relationship.

I'd be interested in playing one of the female characters if you could find another writer. My preference would be for either the snowbunnies, or the girl next door scenario.

Would be happy to play the girl next door - playing the girl, if @Your Succubu wants to play the wife.
Also would be happy to have a friendly girl goad and dare my snowbunny into trying out the black boys. (I do not have preference by the picture, just that @Your Succubu character gets her into it (or even pushes her into doing it, kind of dub-con scenario)

Back
Top Bottom