Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exploring Your Creation with Fresh Eyes -- Aspida Puzl Reworked! (Human Player Characters, New Plot)

MyttyDW

Awoo?
Hello all, name is Mythy! I'm here with a new plot for a custom setting of mine, if you'd give it a gander~

In this RP, the Player Characters will all be humans (genetically, some may be modified slightly to make an "elven" character, for example) who awaken from cryo/hypersleep in a place none of them know. They know their names, and have their personality and general skills, but any working knowledge of the world (including inhabitants), or their past (if any), is gone. They will have a telepathic link with one another when willing, and will have all shared a premonition of a world being destroyed — as well as the feeling that they must stop it from happening.

This will take place in a stetting of mine called "Aspida Puzl", and if you are interested in the above plot, please feel free to gander at the lore and races (warning... there's quite a bit there)

• There will be no system used, and dice rolls are not likely unless players desire them.
  • I will welcome anyone and everyone so long as they are respectful and engaged both IC and in the OOC Thread.
  • Depending on the amount of players I get, I will either solely GM or I will also play a character. Players will be asked to play a single character, though if more is desired I may allow for that as well. Players can create and utilize minor NPCs for small scenes.
  • I will ask for at least two paragraphs in most cases, and posts that will push the plot/story/interactions forward. Players will be allowed to play minor scene NPCs, and NPCs related to their character (if any).
  • I prefer at least one post a week, but more is always nice. However, I know that life can get in the way, and if this occurs I only ask that you let me know that you need a hiatus.
  • Two paragraphs as a minimum length, with third-person past-tense preferred as a style.
  • I will ask that sexual scenes be moved to a PM or separate thread, so as to not bog down the main story thread. However, I won't require that we shy away from such themes.

Last edited:
I fixed up the formatting a little and added the possibility to be human! Give it another look if you want!
(No longer relevant)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom