Mx Any Madis's 2nd Chaotic Corner of RP Plots

Madis

Star

A Bit About Me

Ok so first a bit about me I am 33 and I have been roleplaying in some form or fashion for 20 years (I was introduced to D&D at 13) forum rp's I couldn't tell you for sure maybe a decade or so. Anyway I have been around RP for a long time. Now what I am looking for with this rp thread well basically to play the female character in the RP as far as what gender your character is while some of my plots are open fo any gender some (at least for me) only work if you use a specific gender. All that being said a couple of extras 1. I do not care about your RL Gender or how you indetify we are RP that part is not a factor to me. 2. I don't mind freindley banter OOC If I feel like you are going to far I will let you know.

Some Basic Rules
  • Character Age - For the most part most of my characters will be 18+ that being said I know that the rules here let us play characters that are under that age. I may be willing to dip my character down to one of those ages if it would make sense if that interest you then ask me about it I am open to discussing it. That be said I have prefer that the othere characters age be older then mine maybe the same age again given the RP.
  • Plots - All of my parings have at least one bare bone plot. That does not mean that is plot we have to use if you like the paring and want to make a suggestion then go ahead and do so. Same for my actually plot ideas if you have an idea that you think will make it interesting tell me and we can talk about it.
  • Posting Length - As far as posting length goes I try to match my partner but I can average 2- 4 paragraphs depending on how much of a creative mood I am in at the time I am posting. And also the content of what my partner gives me to work with and no just because you give several paragraphs does not mean you gave me enough content to work with quality over quantity. Also no one liners please.
  • Grammar - Grammar wise I will say I am not the best at grammar and I have a tendency to type fast and sometimes spell check does not help so I will not be super picky about this. But please try to at least attempt to fix any major mistakes.
  • Posting Location's - While I do highly prefer to do things in pm's I will do things in threads but I find them harder to keep track of. Outside of that I will do Discord though right now that is not likely. I know it can be great for organization but I almost always come against the character limit and I have other issues with it but I can let those be known if you want to ask me. Finally I refuse to use e-mail for RP. If you only want to do it this way please do not bother asking as I will always say no.
  • Kinks - My Kinks are listed and I have a f-list link in my signature. As far as ones that I have to have I am flexible it literally depends on the plot to the RP. That being said just because it's r no on F-list does not mean I can't be convinced. It just means that kink better really fit the RP plot or I wont do it. Accept the one about site rules I will not do anything that break them I go into a bit more detail about this below.
The Kinky Side
[SPOILER="Kinky Side"]BDSM
Dom/Sub Dynamics
Oral
Anal
Vaginal
Spanking
Facials
Non-Con
Humiliation
Degradation
Hair pulling
Romance
Big Cocks
Watersports[/SPOILER]

A Couple of side notes
1. These are not all of my kinks these are just some of my favorites down below in my signature is my f-list now warning you may see that I have some in the no column. That is specifically for the character I was creating (I plan on finishing them but it's hard to use the site in a Chromebook) over all I personally have no limits. Well more to the point I have kinks that I love and like and will always do. And then I have those I might do but only for certain settings and niche instances. That being said I will never push to do something that my writing partner has no interest in. And just because I have all these more out there things that I do love does not mean I have to have them all to have fun. Though I will admit if you are pretty much vanilla in your taste we will most likely not mesh well as vanilla kind of bores me a bit. But bye all means do not be afraid to approach me there are times I might be willing to do something more vanilla if you have a way to spice up the story in some other way. I promise I wont bit or anything, unless you want mc to bite yours ;).

2. My thoughts on the Dom/Sub dynamic: So I am going to change my wording here a bit more. After one RP (and one of the rare ones that I have been doing on discord) that I am in and is still ongoing I have actually found it a lot more to have a character with a switch dynamic. That being said I do still prefer to play characters that are more on the submissive side. Though there are two factors involved in the decision, Those factors are 1. The gender I am playing I am more likely to play a Dom if I play as a male, and I am more likely to play a Dom against a female character, or against a male character that is more feminine (does not have to be a sissy or a fem boy could be boy that is just softer looking or a pretty boy). Another major factor (and this is the bigger one) is the plot and what I am looking for in said plot, If I say that I am looking to play submissive in the plot then chances are more than likely I will not taking a dominate role, now I may switch but I will not do pure dom. All that being said when I do play submissive characters they are not going to be just roll over and submit types, when I play against someone submitting I would hope they would be the same.... I don't like to play against brainless.... Unless there is the whole Bimbo air head thing involved which I rarely do myself. A s for what type of dom I would be willing to play well I will just say I can play harsh or play lighter and leave it at that.

Plots

MC is a student at a local college and is finding it harder and harder to pay the rent on his apartment. Enter YC who has the money and offer to move in with you. Though he has one condition, MC has to suck his dick when they are home any time he want’s. MC reluctantly agrees. Question is how far does YC push it or is a the occasional blow job enough.

So I can see this going different way’s maybe YC just wants a nice little sex pet, or maybe they want to see them humiliate themselves in other ways. Alternatively YC could offer him the chance to move in with you and eventually train him into a house maid. I might even consider this being MxF or MxNB but probably not likely.

MC lives in a rough part of the city, but because he is such a good student he was able to get into a pretty nice private school. Thing is even with the scholarship being offered his single mom has a hard time affording it. So MC decides to dress up one night and walk the streets of his neighborhood. He soon finds quite a knack for it and leads ad double life: Straight A nerdy student by day, hot crossdressing slut bye night. YC is one of the many guys that picks on MC at school and is out driving the rougher areas when YC spots a prostitute that looks familiar, doubling around with some friend’s YC realizes its MC. And boy YC can really have some fun now.

So I have a couple of Ideas for this

MC has always loved women’s clothing and always got jealous of what his older sister got to ware. One day while visiting his sister he decides to try on an outfit while she is out and starts dancing around her rom with the music blaring. Until he hears a voice telling him to do a twirl. When he turns around it’s his sister and her bf. And she has her phone out and the camera recording. (So this one is kind of generic, I would be willing to play the sister as well as mc . we could even say she has gf if you wanted to. They can end up from doing anything from turning the brother in to a live in sissy made to training him to make money for them by selling him out to whoever may want to use him I would say MC would be 19+ with the sister being a few years older and the bf/gf either being about the same age or older then her…. bonus if it is a black boyfriend

MC is a bit of a trouble maker and has been giving his mot her a lot of trouble and she has no idea what to do. One day while talking to her sister her sister makes the off comment about too bad you had a boy not a girl. That’s when it hits her why not train MC to be the perfect daughter. (This one I am looking for someone to play either both the aunt and the mother or at least one of them. We could even have MC go on dates with men to make things more interesting. thinking b et age range for mc for this one would be 16-18 with the women Mid 30’s to Late 40’s

If you have any ideas for plots I would love to hear them

This is basically a pet play idea. No real Idea for the plot at the moment. But If you are interested then let me know and maybe together we might can come up with something. Also to note I am looking to play the pet here…. I may be willing to play the master but that is a big maybe.

MC is an older man who has amassed his wealth after selling off hi compony, with out muc to do he has become lonely and is looking someone to play with. YC Is a struggling student or prehapse some down on their luck regardless MC meats you som how (to be discussed) and makes you an offer, come an be his princess and he will make sure you want for nothing. The question is though what happens when you find sometimes Daddy like to play rough.

So this will be for now the only dom plot I have up. The idea is that yes he takes are of yc but the trade off is you have to hlep him with his kinks. As far a s gender goes I don’t care but if YC is Male there will be some kind of feminization that happens.
Character A is a trouble maker he smokes, drinks, picks on people, vandalizes, just a right terror and trouble maker. but maybe if someone get through his tough sell or maybe take the time to get to know him and talk to him he could be a better person. Or maybe he pushes the boundaries to much and end up having to serve time or gets lucky and gets a second chance because the cop saw something of the teen in them of course they would have to prove it.

Ok so this is pretty open I am looking to lay the delinquent anywhere from 15 -19 what you play could be another teen that sees mc in one of his more vulnerable moments, a teacher or school counselor that reaches out. Maybe even a cop who decides mc gets off this one time but at a cost, or maybe mc ends up in prison or juvie and he learns he is not the baddest person in town. I can see this being something light and romantic or dark and kinky or some where in between. Send me a message with a character idea for YC or maybe you wan;t to be the delinquent and have an idea of what you want to play against. I may consider that as well. Just send a message if your interested in trying this out.

Muse A was never the biggest guy and to once worse he had problems with pre- ejaculation. So though he had tried to make love with women they either laughed at his size and left or gave him a chance then forced him to eat them out including his pathetic amount of cum after cumming to fast... and then they would leave laughing. Then he meets Muse B and once again he woos them and spoils them but they wants to make love so finally Muse A agrees. So They go to Muse A's palce and get naked Muse B just smiles and they make love. As usual Muse A cums fast and still Muse B jsut smiles and the kisses Muse A and stay's. Things god like this and eventelly they are married and then the night of their honeymoon Muse A is getting ready for a night of bliss with Muse B when they come in with Muse C and Muse B lies down the way things will be and after however Muse A fine he likes the new law not only watching but the fact he himself will be having his own holes used bye Muse C and others Muse B brings around.

OK so the title an plot are pretty obvious I will be playing Muse A I ask that you play Muse B for the others that are brought around I figure we can kind of trade off or I can play them we can discuss it (or if you want you can play them) So I will say that I am looking for humiliation in this, along with Muse A being used bye Muse B up to and including (if it is a female) being pegged bye them or having other toys used on them. (or if it is a trans woman being fucked) I am even up to making this a MXM rp where muse b is a guy that some how finds out muse a's problem and has been looking for such a guy to humiliate. We could also do this with a school setting or younger older with either character being the older or younger I mean at the end of the day Im looking for humiliation for being small and cumming to fast. THough other kinks would be more then fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom