Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Mistress Thelxiope's Sapphic Seductions

I'm fond of kinky scenarios, monster girls, corruption, and sexy times — and I'd love a partner who'd enjoy satisfying all of my cravings. Here's a few ideas I have in mind at the moment:

• I currently have a thirst for taking some adult magical girls, pretty warriors of purity and love, and turning them into horny sluts of perversion and lust. So on that topic...
    • The leader of the magical girls finds that her friends have been captured by an insect monster-queen and impregnated with her mind-controlling eggs, brainwashing them into her partially-transformed servants who want their leader to join them in their breeding bliss. Will their leader resist the influence of the eggs that fill her womb, or will she succumb like her friends?
    • One by one, the magical girls are caught, corrupted, and transformed into monster girls through sexy means, with each one tasked to corrupt one of their former friends...
    • Captured by a moth queen, one magical girl is transformed into a moth-girl, eager to cocoon and transform her fellow allies into perverse moth-girls.
  • I also have a few smoking-based desires...
    • A cute kemonomimi finds herself the object of fascination by a chain-smoking skunk-girl, whose hypnotic tail reeks of smoke — and any who sniff it find themselves enjoying its scent, loving the smell of smoke, wanting to be perfumed in its fragrance themselves...
    • An adult magical girl falls under the sway of a smoking villainess, and is corrupted into Smokey Kiss: a bad-girl, chain-smoking slut who wants nothing more than to make her fellow magical girls into fellow smokers.
    • An adult magical girl is secretly seduced by a smoking seductress, and starts smoking during their nights together. Can she hide her new habit from her friends, even as her cravings continue to grow...and she becomes more and more turned-on by her new secret?
  • I'd love to do something where two heroines who were once close allies in the fight against the monster legions have reunited...but one has been turned into a monster girl, intent on making her former partner a slave to her desire. [Can also include breeding and transformation! <3]
  • A woman finally works up the nerve to ask out the cute monster girl she's always had a crush on. The next morning, after a night of passion, she can't help but to notice her belly beginning to swell...
  • A young woman moves to a peaceful fantasy village, one populated only by women. It appears to be a normal, albeit remote abode, until she learns the village's secret: many monster girls inhabit the surrounding woods, and the women often engage in lust and love with these monster girls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom