Mx Female Catching the sisters

Pyruis

Meteorite
"No no, not like that, Holly. You have to slide your hips forward a little bit." I explained to my sister as I looked on and judge her technique.

"I'm trying, but it keeps slipping out." She said with a pout and reached down between her legs. We were both wear a matching pair of thigh high, white socks that Daddy had gotten us for Christmas last year. The light, tight material perfectly contrasted her tanned skin, and emphasized her toned thighs.

The thick, 10 inch long, rainbow colored dildo that was attached to the wooden floor with a suction cup was swaying beneath her as she grabbed a hold of it and lined it up with her puckered asshole again.

Holly and I were closer than most sister, and that meant that we were no strangers to sharing sexual experiences and helping one another. We had both inherited mom's cute facial features, with our huge eyes and perfectly shaped lips, and her petite frame. However, Holly had definitely gotten a lot more of Mom's attributes when it came to her thick bubble butt. I, on the other hand, was blessed with a set of perfect, firm H cup breasts that looked oversized on my small frame.

After we both started college, it quickly became clear that we also had some differences in bed. Holly was famous throughout the entire campus for her oral skills and I was known at a bit of a size queen. Now we were both home for the semester break and it was time to help each other improve.

"Here, let me help you." I said and sat on my butt behind her. Apart from her socks, she was only wearing a tank top, and her butt was slick with the lube she was using in her first attempt at taking anything in her ass. I couldn't help but give her cheeks a playful slap as I used on hand to guide her down, and the other to hold the tip of the dildo firm against her delicate hole.

"There! Now, slowly lower yourself and it should slide right in." I said with a comforting tone of voice.

She let out a little gasp as she felt the soft rubber start to press hard against her hole. Then suddenly it happened. I heard the pop as it slipped inside her and I saw her straighten her back and lean her head back in a satisfied moan as she continued to slide down further and further.

A soft chime ran out from my laptop, which was sitting on my nightstand. Both of us had discovered the world of online streaming while at college, and while we both had separate accounts set up we had quickly found that streaming our little escapades together doubled our viewing audience and the donations we would receive.

"That's it, keep going." I grinned and let go of the dildo before I leaned in closer. My top was already off and my tits were glistening with oil from when I showed her how to properly jerk a cock between my tits. Of course, her small perky breasts weren't really useful in that regard, but she had been curious nonetheless.

Her body shook as her butt cheeks hit the ground and her hungry little ass swallows the last inch of the multicolored dildo. The moment the last of the dildo disappeared, another series of chimes rang out from the laptop, as donations and comments started streaming in from our audience.

Just then, we heard a knock at the door to our room and we both looked up at you as you walked in without waiting for a response.

Hello! I hope you liked the short idea. Im currently looking for a partner to play the role of holly and her sister. I in turn will play someone of your choosing that you feel will fit with the idea. The only thing I ask is absolutely no characters or partners under 21.

Back
Top Bottom