Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tiffy Back Come cuddle with Tiffy. Tiffy might lick you!

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
Hello Ladies and gents. I have been gone for a while but I started to miss Blue moon. You could look back at all of my long history of Requests for ideas. Just to see if any of them catch your eyes. However I am going to put out one new request here. Normally I would put out atleast 12 requests but I decided to return with one idea I am passionate about. So I hope I get some good fun interest in this. Love yea all!

First off Gender. You could play a male or a female char who could be gay or straight or any form of Bi. I am really flexible and I do enjoy catering to my Partners enjoyments. Trans is fine as well Probably anything gender wise I would find interesting.

Second off this RP will have a special sort of rule. This would be my second time trying to play a form of Choose your own adventure Format. Where I will often (maybe always) offer you a series of choices at the end of each post I put out. These choices will guide rails but not meant to restrict you. They are meant to Guide you. They would often be along the lines of you could A- Go to one specific Place. B- Visit your Room. C- go swimming.

depending on the scene the choices could have a huge impact on how your char and the chars around yours interact and develope. This format could be pushed asside if your not into it. But then I will be sad, I will be a sad little Tiffy "sniffles"

So...the idea! But one thing first.

Please dont Post a reply here. PM me instead thank you.

==

In this Idea you would play a 15 year old who is just attending his First day at a private elite High school. This would be a school with its own dorms so parents would not really be a factor. You will have 2 roomates both will be altered based on your chosen gender. But each has a fluid backstory and personality in place. There will be three Frats and three Sororities in place as well each catering to a different sort of personality. So you could aim for one or fly solo. Each of the 6 will have 2 model Chars to reflect them. If you chose to join in one then I will bulk that one up of course.

In addition I am planning to make 4 or 5 teachers.

I thought it would also be nice to have a sister or brother of the other gender then your char. Unless your a straight Gay/lez char then maybe the same gender. This could help to explore a different Frat sorority house through them. I will also include an Ex that is also going to attend this school. So as you could tell there will be alot of Possible chars. From a multitude of frat/sor teachers an ex a relative and 2 roomates. But that just makes the choices you make matter more. What direction will you guide the RP in through the choices.

So what more can I say. Your either already planning a reply or your not. If you are then make it interesting please. Make me eager to RP with you. Hit me up lets have some play time.

Tiffy

Back
Top Bottom