Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coffee & Cocaine (Cyrano x Daleeria)

The diner had a bit of noir in its flavor, especially twenty-two minutes past midnight on a Friday night. It was the middle of winter in Haven City which meant that, thanks to the warm air from the ocean, it was raining. Not a downpour that would keep drunk college students from stumbling in for a bite to eat after a night of drinking and carousing, but enough that customers were staying in their booths a little longer than they would have otherwise. Not that the place had been too busy when Theo slipped in at ten minutes to midnight at sat himself in a booth in the back where he could keep the door in front of him. For the twenty minutes or so that he had been sitting by himself, nursing a cup or two of coffee, he had silent, listening to the music that was playing over the overhead radio.

It was not that he was expecting trouble, exactly, simply that he had grown into the habit of always expecting trouble.

He knew he stood out, in this small diner a few blocks from Greek Row that mostly catered to college kids. A lightskin man, a little older than college age, with his hair pulled back into a tail and wearing an Armani suit that could buy that barely legal looking waitress for a month was not exactly in the diner's typical clientele. Red eyes, a slur, boat shows, khaki's and a polo seemed more the typical style, though fortunately anyone that fratty was still drinking themselves to an early grave and a sexual harassment accusation at their houses on Greek Row.

As much as Theo did not fit this diner, the diner also did not fit him. It was out of his way, being in the space that connected Downtown with the University and the better parts of Pinesend; normally he would stick to Downtown or his home area of Venice, except for the occasional errands he needed to run to the rougher parts of town when he needed to send a mesage from the Di Capri Family to a particular gang or endeavor. Theo was what was known as a messaggero ,or messenger, when the Boss or Underboss wanted to send a message to another criminal organization they wouldn't go themselves unless it was truly important. Instead they would send a messaggero . It was one of the many ways that modern crime families needed to work in order to avoid catching charges from the nigh constant federal and state investigations they were flaunting.

The Di Capri's had recently concluded a peace with their rivals, the Hong Triad, and part of that peace had included setting up a club on 13th Street called Amity as a front for both criminal enterprise's operations and as a neutral location for all parties. Melanie Di Capri had been given the greenlight to manage it, but as much as Theo loved his cousin she could be exhausting under the right conditions. The intention had been to go down to Amity, show the flag a little bit, have a drink and relax. Instead, Theo had ended up needing to step in and personally divy out who got what percentage of the revenue from the Christmas season before Jax and Sonny killed each other. Theo had learned to respect Jax as a leader, but the guy could be a little hot headed to say the least.

Which all explained why Theo had needed to seek refuge in this currently quiet diner with the jailbait looking waitress who seemed to have perfected the art of swinging her hips to attract attention and higher tips and the passable coffee. There had been a newspaper left on the seat of the booth when he came in and Theo had spent more time reading it than the menu; the front page story was about the shooting of a young black man in Pinesend by a white cop on Boxing Day. Apparently, Rashawn Wallis was a known gang banger with a warrant for his arrest. The cop, who remained unnamed, apparently came upon Rashawn when he was walking home from the corner store carrying groceries for his mother. When Rashawn failed to comply promptly to the order to drop his mother's groceries on the ground, the officer had shot him down with buckshot on the side walk in front of his mother's house.

Finishing the last drops of his cup of coffee he moved it towards the end of the table and finally set the newspaper down. When the waitress came over to fill up the pot he gave her a friendly, but hopefully not too friendly, smile and said to her, " Okay, since I can't make up my mind, why don't you pick out an appetizer for me, and then you just tell me when to stop putting zeros on the receipt." He said, partially joking, but also knowing his indecisiveness must have been annoying to the waitress who was paid primarily in tips.

Penelope Paige Parker. What a hell of a name to have to spout out every time she had to give her full name. Her name tag just said Penny, and she preferred it that way. She was a cute girl, her ID said she was 19-years-old but genetics and a magnificent skin care routine made every cop that had ever pulled her over for speeding question if she could even legally drive the metal death trap of a piece-of-shit Camry that had seen 10,000 too many miles. It was a blessing and a curse...

And it was a long night. Her short black apron was spotted with condiment stains, her tight black skinny jeans had a tear in the knee that definitely wasn't for cosmetic purposes judging by the bandaid spotted through the gap in the fabric and even her white button down shirt looked like the girl didn't know how to iron to save her life... she did, and just eight hours ago that shirt had been nice and crisp. Her make up was understated compared to her coworker; she had on a pretty mocha shade just darker than her skin bringing out the brown in her eyes and simple brown eyeliner that shimmered when she moved in the right like. And much like girls her age she was still favoring lip gloss, a light pink shade that definitely tasted like strawberries and she was not ashamed of her enjoyment of wearing it.

It was one of those rare dinner-midnight shift doubles. Dinner had been packed with college jocks and frat boys not tipping, but causing a huge mess and copping one too many feels. She was frazzled, at wit's end when her last table walked in just before her replacement got there late. Her shift was supposed to end already, she was just waiting on the guy to figure out what he wanted after he had ordered coffee that she had spent twenty minutes refilling in between flirting with the customers of the other waitress handling the counter by herself.

He hadn't been sitting that long, but seemed really out of place in a really expensive looking suit, and she hadn't made barely any money from the usual fair of college kids and was hoping the suit indicated he had a lot of money to throw around and wouldn't mind gracing a poor server with a little extra cash just for being cute and patient with his indecision. Usually, when someone couldn't decide what they wanted, she played a little game called 'Drunk, Stoned or Sober?' and pointed to the most cheapest item based off of that. After all, most college students were one of the three and were going broke, and didn't really care what they ate as long as it hit their craving.

"You know, Pen, I can take the handsome looking suit and you can head home," Tanya, her relief offered as she grabbed the coffee pot.

"Nah, I really need this tip to make rent, and I'm off tomorrow anyways. Might as well hang around and hope this guy makes it worth my while and finish up my side work," Penny smiled at the older woman and took the coffee over to Theo's booth. Penny had a good internal clock; from the time a customer walked in up until they got greeted by her was usually no more than 60 seconds. From greeting, she automatically grabbed their drink order, brought them within another 90 seconds, and then usually was pretty quick to get their order. She made good sales based off of how well she was able to get people in and out with her friendly service and really good knowledge of the menu; after two years in this city, and a year and a half working for this restaurant she was a force to be reckoned with in this particular diner.

Penny refilled Theo's cup with a hand on her hip and a thoughtful look on her face as she eyed him up and down. The day had been rough, and his joke on telling him when to stop adding zero's almost made her lap. It sounded along the lines of 'Don't worry sweetheart, we'll take care of you!" she often got from the old men that would sometimes stop in on Sunday mornings and waste three hours of her time asking for coffee and her phone number only to leave her with a dollar each.

"You look like a man that would enjoy a good ol' piece of pie with your coffee, darlin'..." there was a definite southern drawl to her voice, obviously not a local girl by any stretch. Penny wasn't a woman to fear by any standard, standing at a meek 5'1" if you rounded up by a half inch, all flirty smiles and bright honey sweet energy even at the end of an eight hour shift.

As she stood there, admiring his suit for probably a little too long, she flashed him a special sort of smile and leaned forward as she slid his cup back in front of him. "If you ain't picky, the apple pie is to die for..." though if you really want some dessert I know a pretty sweet pussy in need of a mouth like that... Penny thought to herself as she turned on a little extra charm to flirt. His joke about 0's on the receipt had definitely caught her attention, and Penny wasn't above rewarding a good customer with a little extra attention.

Penny was in the delicate stages of grief over an ex, and had made a little game of seeing if she could bring certain desirable customers home with her. Granted, more often than not she was getting off of her shift and going to their place, but it had lead to a few fun nights in the last year or so. "Listen, it's the end of my shift. Been here eight hours, pretty tired... so if you're not hungry at all, I can close out your ticket and I know a place open 24/7 with way better coffee than what you're drinking right now. And I know what you're thinking, and don't worry, I'm definitely over the age of 18." Her boss would kill her if he could hear that, but the man wasn't there this late, and he seemed pretty out of place in this tiny ass diner. And she was definitely thirsty, though in a very different way than a latte would provide. Still, it felt more appropriate to ass if he was down to fuck outside of her place of employment. At least then he couldn't call her manager and complain about it then.

The waitress, whose name tagged named her as Penny, intrigued him with her southern accent. Jefferson, sandwiched as it was between California and the Pacific Northwest, wasn't your typical destination for the average person heading west looking for fame and fortune these days. Typically, unless you were part of the ever growing suburbs joining the business of agriculture, trade and tech that the Mayor had founded programs expanding, if you ended up in Haven City you either over shot San Francisco or undershot Seattle. Of course, Theo was no one to talk in that department. His mother was a Haitian Creole who had come to Haven City by way of New Orleans back when the cocaine trade was really kicking off. Theo knew that particular bit of trivia because his father had OD'd when Theo was just a kid.

Accents always intrigued Theo, and it was a topic he thought of as he mixed cream and sugar into his coffee until the color matched Penny's complexion by a happy coincidence. Every state seemed to have its own accent based on their own state's name. Tex-AS, Lose-I-Ana, Cal-ifornia etc. Which made things particularly fun for him with his Jefferson accent, a mix of Pacific Northwest and NorCal accent, made his last name of Jolicouer particularly fun to say. Especially with that slightly harder 'J' that he gave it than his mother's Haitian accent had when he was younger. He was only half listening to her suggestion when it changed from suggesting pie to propositioning him.

If he were not a hardened, professional criminal with a reputation to maintain of working for one of the most ruthless criminal organizations on the West Coast, he might have choked on his coffee a little bit there. But, as he was a hardened, professional criminal with a reputation to maintain he did not choke on his coffee at all. Though someone who did not know he was such a criminal might notice the slightest bit of choking on the hot coffee as she leaned in close, he judged himself internally for reflexively taking a peak down her shirt, as she leaned in giving him a little view as she blatantly invited him to her place and tried (and failed) to convince him she was legal. He gave her a friendly, slightly flirty, smile and set his cup of coffee down.

"I think I'll have the banana cream pie." He said stressing the last two words as if on accident to see if she would blush. Between the way she had worked to guarantee that she was eighteen, and the lip gloss on her lips, he was almost certain that she was a teenager who had just hit puberty hard. But there was no reason not to be polite. "And when you bring out that slice of pie, if you bring out my receipt, and a government issued ID, we can talk about the other things that I might eat tonight. You can bring yourself a drink too, if you're thirsty." He teased her, hoping she appreciated the effort he was taking not to commit a felony. He suggested it in a teasing manner, with a look in his eyes that said that he'd love to go home with her if she could prove she was legal.

Texas. Good old home, home on the range. There were no deer or antelope; just judgement, pain and a lot of regret. Penny had spent her early childhood in a small town over looked by a dam and a paper mill that her father owned. She grew up running amok with six siblings, the oldest three of which were daughters. The youngest, Penny had been relegated to the outdoors with her older brothers while dad worked twelve hour days trying to keep the town alive. The last she had heard, her dad had made Mayor of their small hometown. Good on him.

Back to things that mattered, and that included the fact he had clearly gotten her hint and seemed interested in her proposition by the way he did a very good job hiding the surprise on his face. He hadn't even choked on his coffee and that was always the most fun part! She couldn't help the little pout that slipped up onto her face as she realized he seemed a stronger man than she thought.

Suddenly, he returned her flirty smile and she knew it was game on by the way he said the words "banana cream pie", but he had taken the fun away of seeing in choke so she didn't give him the luxury of seeing her blush as she straightened herself up, wrote something on her pad and gave him a little wink. "I'll be back with that pie and the check in a second, hun," there was an extra swish to her hips as she walked away to go do her real job for a moment.

Tanya knew that walk well, that was the strut of a Penny that was about to get laid. "Pen... Anyone dressed that nice in this part of town has to be up to no good..." she warned softly as Penny walked by to serve up the pie, print out the check.

"T, you worry too much. I haven't had a bad one yet. I'm a pretty good judge of character you know. Plus it's a one night stand, if he even makes it back to the apartment with me!" Penny was particularly energetic and needy in the sex department. There had been more than one incident of her not even making it back to either place before she had worn him out and realized it was over for the night. She didn't drink, or smoke anything, this was her only little addiction.

Penny grabbed the can of whipped cream and took it with her. "You're not... Oh God Penny..." Tanya groaned to herself and cradled her face in her hands before wandering off to go check on a table.

Penny set down the biggest piece of banana cream pie in a plastic to go container next to the check. "I don't know about you, but banana cream pie is always better with a little extra cream..." as she made a show of topping the pie right there in front of him, overloading it with cream on top with a devilish look in her eyes.

Once she was done, she shut the to go container with a distinctive pop and set the checkbook down in front of him, her Driver's license slipped in with the bill:

Penelope Paige Parker
DOB: September 21st, 2001

"Now you know my fatal weakness... My mom liked alliteration in her kids names," Penny teased with a wink and a pretty smile, waiting for him to inspect it and get ready to pay so she could clock out.

Legal or not, Theo found himself enjoying that 'begging to be bent over' walk as she made her way away from his table. Even if she was legal, which he was still doubting highly, she wasn't his normal type at all. Sure she was fucking gorgeous, if a little young looking, but he was the closest thing to criminal royalty that the city had. the Di Capri and Hong families had been running and competing over Haven City for a hundred years now. His family had spent plenty of time celebrating the anniversary of Prohibition that had directly led to their fortunes rising. Celestino Di Capri had moved out to Haven City and bought up land for a lemon plantation, using that as an excuse to move out here, and then he proceeded to work as a pirate making sure that no rum runner from Vancouver made it down the coast without him taking either a cut of their cargo, sinking them, or being paid off to let them pass.

When she returned with his pie he noticed that she had brought a to go box, which was certainly a meaningful message that was not lost on him. It was such a little thing that showed the difference between her and the women and society that he was used to. He could not remember the last time that he had actually had a to go box of something, especially considering the portions that the restaurants that he frequented typically served. He took a long drink from his cup of coffee, knowing that the place was no where near shutting down before the truly drunk college kids came in to spend their money dumbly on some fried mozzarella sticks and milkshakes.

Theo gave her a knowing look as she added innuendo on top of innuendo he knew that he was in for a fun night He had never been with a girl like her, a normal girl. Something seemed different about her, and he was now genuinely curious about what it would be like to fuck a coed with out a single dot of gang ink on her body or a history making her money showing skin on camera or by letting rich criminals do lines of white powder off of their bodies. That pie looked like it was the second tastiest thing he was going to have on his tongue tonight as he reviewed the bill. He'd barely spent eight bucks.

"You just tell me when to stop with the zeroes Penny, you stayed later for me right?" He answered casually as he took the pen and started to fill in the tip. 8-0-0, he didn't slow down or hesitate at the second zero, so she would need to be quick to stop him from going on to make the third. This type of money was pocket change for him, and 8,000 would cover a very exciting night of coke and hookers, something she would be substituting for after all.

Those sweet brown eyes widened the moment a second '0' was drawn behind that '8' on the tipline. Holy shit- "Actually you can stop right there. Credit card tip, my boss is going to see that in the system and think I'm sucking guys dicks behind the dinner for a quick tip. Plus getting taxed on tips on my paycheck sucks hardcore balls..." Penny's cheeks turned a bit pink as she realized he wasn't joking about the tell him when to stop adding zeros bit.

See, the young woman was blissfully unaware of the general workings of the local gangs and mafia, or how any of that connected to the city she was living in or how it all related to the slightly older man. Yes, she was aware gangs existed here and was pretty sure most big cities had them... But she couldn't name a single organization if asked. It was easier to keep her nose to the grindstone and keep her grades up, go to work and just live her life in peace.

"It was worth staying late..." there was a husky bit of lust in her voice as she gave a wistful smile and eyed him up a little more openly. "Besides I'm sure you'll give me a better 'tip' later if ya know what I mean..."

She grabbed the checkbook from the table, slipping her ID back into her pocket. "Let me just finish this up, grab my coat and I'll meet you out in the parking lot?" it was a suggestion, he was free to offer up an alternative but if he agreed to her terms, she quickly finished up adding his tip into the system, said her good byes to coworkers and grabbed her pink coat before sliding out the front door before anyone one could convince her to second guess herself.

"Guess I should at least ask your name before getting in a vehicle with you, considering you know mine. Penelope, friends call me Pen or Penny. You can call me whatever you want though, sugar," Pen was even cuter in her little pink jacket and her university logo'd, backpack over her shoulder. She stopped a few feet away from him, craning her neck up to realize how tall he was and just how expensive his suit and shoes had to be. She decided not to comment on the latter... "Holy shit, I didn't realize they made guys that tall... Or am I really just that freakishly short?"

Theo laughed at her comment her boss thinking she was sucking cock behind the diner, then casually added a fourth zero before putting a dot between them so that the tip was $80.00. Still ten times the amount he had paid for his coffee and cake, but not insane as well. Though he decided that if the night went well he'd leave the rest of the tip on the nightstand before leaving. She'd earned it already just by working an eight hour shift and staying later for him. Watching her walk away he finished his cup of coffee and took the cake up and slid it into the pocket of his over coat and slid that on as well.

The rain had lightened up to a light drizzle while he had been inside of the restaurant, taking advantage of the few minutes he had while she closed out he slipped into the front seat of his Maseratti GranTurismo and put the coat in the back before reaching under his jacket and withdrawing the Berretta he had there, hiding the piece in the glove box so that she wouldn't notice it and freak out and ruin the night. The only piece he wanted her freaking out when she saw was the one in his silk briefs. Once the gun was properly stowed he slid back out of the car and shut the door behind him. When she walked out of the store wearing that pink jacket and having her backpack over her shoulder he busted out laughing at how adorable it made her look.

Bringing his hand to his mouth he bit his knuckle, almost drawing blood to stop himself from laughing as she walked towards him in the light shower. When she was standing in front of him he realized the height difference between them. He was a little shorter than six foot, which put him a whole foot taller than her, and he knew he would've looked even taller if he didn't have his hair tied back like it was. Though he found their difference in size incredible appealing for some reason.

"Nah Penny, you're just fun sized." He teased, "I'm Theo by the way." He added with a grin and extend his hand to her, if she took it he'd pull her to him and press his lips to hers, ignoring the rain but wanting to know what that lip gloss tasted like before she got his cock all over it.

Penny didn't know shit about cars... All she knew was the pretty blue car he was standing next to was probably worth enough that she could have made it rain at a strip club and still have had enough money to buy herself a house.

"Well Theo, with the really nice suit and really shiny car. Go home with strange waitresses often? I could totally be a psycho serial killer luring men home with sex and you just fell for it!" Penny pointed out a piece of logic, even though she was probably the last person in the world who would hurt him on purpose."I mean, you'd be surprised what they teach a girl in nursing school!!"

The offer of his hand was met with a bit of hesitation despite her earlier confidence. He was definitely a different caliber of man than she normally brought home... But she had come this far and God damn if she wasn't horny enough to ask him to bed her over the hood of the gorgeous vehicle! So she took his hand with a returned wide grin as he pulled her close and pressed their lips together.

She popped herself up on the tip of her toes to help close the gap as she got over her last misgiving for the evening. He'd taste strawberry and a hint of one of those chalky after dinner diner mints she had popped in her mouth while she had been clocking out and she could taste the coffee on his lips.

For a second she was pretty sure her ovaries had just screamed "fertilize me please!!!" as they kissed for the first time. There was something that drove her crazy about a taller man, and nothing hotter than a man who knew what he wanted.

"Here's my address, parking spot 5B when we get there." she slipped a piece of paper in his hand, figuring GPS was the best bet. In case of an emergency, like his dick finding its way into her mouth on the short drive over. It wouldn't be the first time, not probably the last. However she made her greatest effort yet to be a good girl... Theo was very much the type of man she felt would be more enjoyable to take her time with.

The Maserati was the cleanest car she had ever been in, and she made an effort not to touch anything lest she dirty the entire with her peasant hands.

Her building stuck out. Just a few blocks from campus, sandwiched in between a small park and a couple sets of duplexes. Five floors, the building was incredibly square, but even more importantly it was covered in murals; graffiti in different art styles filled every inch of siding in a brilliant kaleidoscope of color and diversity. It had been a bit of community project a few years before Penny had even shown up. Her parking space was near the back of the small lot. There were balconies to each apartment, some decorated with plants and furniture, others with hanging lights and make shift covers from the rain.

It was a patchwork building in a lot of ways, and for a moment it crossed her mind that this was probably so far out of his norm that she would be surprised if he didn't just let her out and turn back around and go find some rich bombshell to fuck.

"Bet this isn't how you planned your night out; parked outside a college co-ed's apartment about to get your dick wet with the tightest pussy in the University!" there was that devilish grin again as she slid out of the car.

Up the walked, up the front stairs and up 5 more fucking flights of steps. The elevator was eternally out of order, and as much as Penny hated it, it gave her the opportunity to walk ahead of him and let him see just how well worked out that ass and those thighs were.

The first thing he would notice about the interior of the apartment was the small mudroom entrance. It was barely large enough for both of them to stand as she took her coat off and hung it on a mounted coat rack on the wall. Underneath it was a pile of shoes; a couple of pairs of sneakers that had seen better days… pink flip flops, bunny slippers… Not a single pair of heels in sight.

From the mud room, she dropped her keys in a bowl of miscellaneous pens, rubber bands and other such junk on the counter of the awkwardly long and narrow kitchen area. The counters were clean, there were no dishes in the sink but there was a pair of work pants from the day before lying next to the fridge, which she rushed to pick up and toss out of sight… if he was paying attention to anything other than that bubble butt bending over in front of him, he'd see that she didn't even own a coffee pot and she was basically the coffee that she offered him.

The living room was pretty bare too, a pile of clothes that looked similar to her current getup lay next to the very well worn down couch, now joined by the kitchen pants. There was a small wooden coffee table with a laptop on it, a small Bluetooth speaker next to it, and a coaster for drinks in the relatively small area; not a TV to be seen. Just two very large windows and a small door that went out onto her balcony. Just around the corner from the kitchen, right next to what was clearly the bedroom door, was a tiny ass bathroom with naught but a shower that didn't even seem to have a proper shower head, a toilet that seemed constantly running, and a washer and dryer crammed in there as well.

The bedroom itself was a decent size. However… The bed he'd be fucking her on, if he didn't just take her on the couch, was nothing more than an old full sized mattress on top of a box spring that had seen its share of humping flopped straight on the floor in the corner of the room. There was a dresser, a hamper and makeshift wire rack for hanging up her clothes.

"Not much, but it's home!" if he took a moment to look around when they entered the living room, he'd turn back around to her stepping out of a pile of clothes in the center of the living room as if she had just molted them all at once. Fully naked, not even 5 minutes into getting him there. With a head tilt, as if she were perplexed: "Why are you still clothed?"

A little smile played across his lips, fighting to hold back a full body laugh, at the idea that this five foot nothing waitress- who was also apparently a nursing student- was pretending to pass herself off as a possible serial killer. Then again, the most successful serial killers were likely women, he had watched a whole documentary about 'angels of death' once when he had been really high and searching for something to watch on Netflix after a particularly good 'chill' session with one of his old goomah's. There had been nothing wrong with her, real sweet girl, dad died in the Little Christmas Massacre, but they'd just not been compatible for any long term type of thing. That'd lasted maybe, three years total. All of this was to say, he could maybe see Penny being that type of serial killer, but she was just too tiny to be the type that actually had to dispose of bodies themselves.

That little pump of her hips when she moved to close the gap between their lips certainly did not go unnoticed, and it was all he could do to not just take her in the back of the car right then. He wasn't running on a dry spell like her, but he definitely needed this after the night he had.

Once they had finally broken away from each other he took the piece of paper from her and plugged the address into his car's GPS, it was built in not an attachment, looking at the address he realized that he had actually been to that apartment complex before. Or at least one near it, the park that was next to it was Elgin Park, named after some lawman for Haven City back in Wild West when the city had pretty much just been Downtown, Chinatown, and the bit around the University. Everything else had been mining and logging camps. Theo had written a paper on him back in grade school. And he'd murdered someone in the park named after him a couple months back. Crack dealer who was moving too close to Venice for the Di Capri's liking.

The drive had been fairly peaceful, just the light bit of rain and some silence, kind of like the silence before you went down the first big dip on a roller coaster. He remembered the way from driving to the park several times before, it was also a great meeting place, plenty of pigeons and old ladies feeding them. So long as the sun was up, you weren't getting murdered in Elgin Park.

Sure, he had been in the neighborhood for business before, and it was around where his mom was from, not too far from Pinesend, so it wasn't too shocking to see what the building was like. Yet, he don't think he would ever have gone into a building that looked like on his off-time sober unless there was a night as promising as what Penny seemed to have on her mind for them tonight. In fact, in the moonlight with the rain falling in the street light as it was, the place looked almost peac-

"Bet this isn't how you planned your night out; parked outside a college co-ed's apartment about to get your dick wet with the tightest pussy in the University!"

And suddenly there was shouting, if he wasn't certain that she hadn't had a bump while in his car he would have thought that she had just down one. And if she hadn't managed to sit the whole ride fairly still he would have thought she'd popped some speed before leaving the restaurant. Still, he didn't hesitate to get out of the Masserati, remembering to lock it before quickly heading inside after grabbing his coat and cake. Then he enjoyed the view of her fine ass the whole way up all of the flights of steps. When they entered her apartment he almost had second thoughts, yeah it wasn't the worst place he had been in, but it definitely would be the cheapest place he had fucked in.

While she moved about her space, cleaning it without him noticing, he took his time to undo the laces of his Italian leather shoes. Considering the condition of the floor, he also took off his silk socks as well and put them inside of the shoes. Taking off his sport coat he hung it on the hook and hung the overcoat on top of it, slipping the cake out of the pocket he moved into the kitchen just as she moved out of it.

"Yeah, it's not bad!" said the trained liar. "I'm just gonna put this cake in the fridge!" He called to her, not taking the half a second needed to see how much of a college diet that she had. Once he had done that he went into the living room and looked around, just peaking into the bedroom. That's when he saw the mattress on the box springs and he decided that it would be better to just have them go to a motel. Turning to tell her that in the most diplomatic fashion he found her standing there, naked in a pile of clothes, with her head tilted in the most coquettish way. Feeling the warmth rising in his cheeks he adjusted his tie and ran his other hand through his pony tail at her question. The crotch of his silk pants tenting as his eyes scanned up and down her body, loving every inch he saw.

"Oh, well I figured you don't the opportunity to undress a guy dressed up like I am too often, so I figured I'd let you do the honors." He said with a giant smile on his face, obviously loving everything about her appearance in that moment.

"Oh, well I figured you don't the opportunity to undress a guy dressed up like I am too often, so I figured I'd let you do the honors."

Even if that was just a line, Penny was devouring it up it was that smooth. A smile to match his appeared on her face, stepping forward a couple of steps and looking up at him. "Such a gentleman! I'll just have to show you my appreciation as soon as I get that suit off of you," there was a little extra sass to her voice as she tugged at his tie. "But you sure I won't get that pretty suit all crumpled with my peasant hands?"

Truth be told, this was by far the most expensive piece of clothing she had probably touched in the entirety of her life. Penny couldn't help but touch the dark fabric experimentally to get a feel for its quality. She was caught between taking it off as gently as possible and laying it aside or just half ripping it off of him and maybe not even taking it all the way to the bed? So many choices, so little time to make a decision.

"I don't even want to know what you do to have this kind of money," the joke was off of her lips before she could stop herself, tugging his tie and pulling him down into another blood-boiling kiss as she ran her hands down his chest and unbuttoned his blazer. With that down, she helped him out of it, draped it over the arm of the couch and the real show began.

There was another tug to his tie, another hot kiss was his reward if he'd indulge her as she roughly tugged his tucked in shirt out of his pants and made it clear she wasn't going to treat his clothes delicately if he was going to give her free leave to do what she wanted. Now, Penny wasn't going to go ripping buttons or anything ridiculous, but she definitely wanted to watch him leave with a crumpled shirt at at least a bit messier hair. So deft fingers quickly undid buttons as if she had undressed one too many guys before, just so she could press her perky soft breasts against his warm skin, nipples already begging for attention.

"Mmmm warm," her hands paused at his belt; leaning against him like this made it very clear that there was a party in his pants, and she was the only guest available. She couldn't help but rub her hands over his erection, trying to guess how big he was under that fabric. It didn't do him justice though; she needed him unclothed now.

The belt was unbuckled, his pants were undone and then she was trying to back him up into the bedroom while he was still partially garmented, wanting the big reveal to be somewhere where she could easily get a really good look at it. She was a little too short to kneel down and suck his dick, so the best place was to have him sitting on the bed. The younger woman hadn't noticed his look when he had peeked in her room; she had been busy shedding layers before he could even notice they were off.

"So, girl's gotta ask what your favorite position?" she was curious, and it was a question she asked every guy she brought home. After all, even if all she was getting was one good fuck out of the situation, she wanted it to be as enjoyable as possible. As soon as she convinced him to sit, she dropped to her knees in front of him, a devilish little smirk on her pink lips as she started coaxing the literal fancy pants off of him.

Penny didn't know why she was surprised by the very nice black silk briefs her toy for the night was wearing, what with the fucking Maserati he drove, and the expensive suit he was wearing, but she was still impressed. Penny "Holy... are these like legit silk? I don't think I've ever seen something like this before!" It was almost enough to distract her from the now very apparent bulge in said briefs, though it didn't remain forgotten for too long.

After all, it wasn't every day she got to play around with a 9.5-inch piece of meat like this. Her eyes widened as she slid his briefs down and the cock sprung out, nearly smacking her in the face as it was freed from its prison. "Woah..." Those pretty brown eyes were as wide as saucers as she realized what she was in for. This was definitely in the running for biggest dick she had put inside her and that included dildos. However her surprise made way for pure delight when it sunk in that she was going to get to play with that all night... and she would make damn sure he had a good enough time to stay all night. She couldn't help but giggle in excitement and launch another joke at him; "Dickzilla much? I'm not even sure that's going to fit!!!"

You have no idea babe. Theo thought to himself before all thoughts disappeared in the heat of her passionate kiss. No wonder she was so thirsty with a fire like that in her. Perhaps it was the kiss, or the energy about her, or the fact that she was stupid fucking hot, but he would have let her get away with murder as they worked together to get his clothes off of him as quickly as possible. While she was working his buttons he undid the rest of his tie and hung it on the door knob as they backed their way into the bedroom. All thoughts about the dilapidated state of it gone from his mind with all of his focus on her beautiful body and what they were doing together.

The nice white shirt dropped to the floor and he couldn't care less as their bodies pressed together. Her skin felt amazing against his, and they both felt like they were on fire beneath their skin. Her forceful little push had him backing towards the bed before landing on the sparselessly covered mattress. She was certainly a woman who knew what she wanted and when she wanted it in the bedroom. It had all of his blood flowing from the rest of his body straight to his cock as she controlled the bedroom and made it a time for him just to relax and turn off his brain.

"You know, it really depends on the girl I'm with. Usually I default to doggy style, but you seem like a girl just made to bounce." He told her with a confident smile as his pants disappeared down his legs and he kicked his feet out of them. Her reaction to his silk briefs was absolutely adorable, but it was the cock shock when she finally sprung him free that really took the cake. Between his African side and his Italian side, he was set up well for being blessed in the bedroom. There had been times for concern that it might not fit, or that going too hard might actually hurt a girl, so he had learned to start out gentle and easy with one night stands like Penny. Especially girls as little as Penny. So when she made her little proclamation about it possible not fitting all too real.

A slightly embarrassed smile played across his lips as he ran a hand through his hair, undoing the hair tie and allowing his hair to go free. He placed the hair tie gently on his pants before slipping out of his boxers as well, the tip of his cock hovering a few inches from her cute little mouth. "Yeah? That has been a problem before. You know if it's too big we could always find some other way..." He started to say, trying to give her a graceful way to back out if she wanted one. He would not be opposed to eating her our and a handy if she was too scared.

"Oh, we'll just make it fit..." there was hell in her eyes as she looked up at his face, her chin at his balls and his dick easily measured against her face. A pink tongue darted out and started at the base of his cock, running along that sensitive vein on the underside and slowly licking and kissing her way up the entirety of his shaft.

Penny wasn't really intimidated by it; if anything it just made him sexier. Even if it didn't slide in easy, she was still sure they'd find a way to get each other off. Something about him made it hard to picture the night not ending in an orgasm or three.

That's why she opened her mouth and slowly sunk those glossy pink lips around his thick head, never once losing eye contact as she worked to get him nice and lubed up with her spit. If nothing else, she wanted him to walk away from this and still occasionally remember that 'one girl from the diner' as one of his best encounters.

It was about half way down his throbbing cock that she realized deep throating was going to be a bit of a stretch, in more than just her jaw. And she wanted other things to be sore in the morning.

"We'll save a proper dick sucking for later..." Theo would find her suddenly in his lap, a very different set of lips grinding against his shaft as her cute mouth parted as she lifted herself let the mushroom head of his cock split her. She was soaked, ready to attempt to take his monster, though she didn't bare her hips down quite yet. Instead she let her fingers run through his hair as she stole another hot kiss. "But mama didn't raise a quitter..."

Last edited:
If there was anything that Theo had not already figured out about Penny from their earlier flirting and everything that had led them to this moment, he quickly learned them in the few brief moments after her tried to offer Penny a way out. Any thought that this girl might be scared disappeared when she cut him off with hell in her eyes. Her reaction settled nicely on the boundary line between arousing and scary as she started to use that mouth of hers to show him just how much she appreciated the package he had brought to her bed tonight. Theo leaned back, resting both of his hands on the mattress as he got comfortable, keeping his brown eyes on hers. That sense of determination in her eyes was admirable, doing whatever she put her mind to. Though the look in her eyes as she got those pretty lips halfway down his shaft and realized just how much work was going to be entailed in taking him in her throat was another sight to see.

We'll save a proper dick sucking for later... the *pop* of her lips coming off of his head was still in the air when she started saying that line, before she had leapt up from on her knees to in his lap in the space of a blink. Usually Theo needed a line or three of pure white to get a partner that was this excited and hyperactive and here she was with her natural energy putting his usual goomah's and liaisons to shame. How impressed he was with her showed on his face as her lower lips split on his head. A moan started to escape his lips before being silenced by her lips pressing against his. Theo was too engrossed in what they were doing to even mind the slight cock breath she had as their tongues wrestled together.

"I can see that!" Theo said with a laugh as he lay back fully on the bed, pushing his hips up to get a bit less than an inch of himself inside of her watching her face contort and change at the sensation. He honestly hadn't felt this alive in so long. There was just something life draining about the monotony that came with the made life of late. He was high enough on the food chain that his responsibilities and privileges were about balanced, and yet her he was getting distracted by them in the middle of what should be an amazing fuck fest. Reaching up he grabbed her hands and pulled them down so that they were both close to horizontal.

"Hey Penny, some annoying shit just crossed my mind. Why don't you make it go away?" He asked her as he leaned up, kissing where her neck me her collar bone.

There was a blinding white light flooding her eyes as he lifted his hips and sunk a tiny bit deeper inside of her tight body, challenging every muscle of her inner walls as he stretched her farther than any man had done so far. As much as she wanted to just bare down and go at it, she knew that'd leave her too sore to walk in the morning.

As their tongues entwined she lifted her hips up, giving a few shallow thrusts to test the friction, and to try to work the next inch deeper. It was a slow start, she'd much rather already be bouncing, but it was worth it to soak in what was bound to be the best casual fuck of her life.

She did that a few more times before he spoke about his mind not being fully on the lay; that wouldn't do at all. She wanted to leave him so exhausted he didn't think of anything else for days. Penny's only goal was to be 'that wild girl I fucked one time' to as many men as possible. And that did not include them thinking about anything other than the tight hole they were balls deep inside of.

"Oh don't worry, baby... I got cures for all your mental needs," Penny lifted her hips back up so that he was just inside her again before shifting her hips down in one, smooth motion. Well as smooth a motion as one could make while meeting friction the whole way down. The sound out of her mouth was beautiful: one long, happily surprised "ooooh fuuuuuck," followed as she buried him full hilt inside of her.

Already she was panting, but that didn't mean she was about to stop. Instead she sat up straighter, braced her hands on his chest and looked at him with a devious grin. "You sure you can handle this, Theo?" she whispered his name in his ear before starting to pull off him again. She didn't even let that swollen prick half way out before she started to slam back down, working herself into a nice steady rhythm with surprising ease for a pussy that clung so tightly to him.

As far as Theo knew, every culture in the world had stories and traditions about female folk and faith healers. Women who used herbal remedies and the simple power of their presence to heal all ills from those who were brought to them. Hispanics had their curanderos , white people had their kitchen witches', Theo's own mom mixed in a little voudoun into the trappings she had going on at her well-paid for apartment. Every culture had their own way of recognizing those women with a healing touch, an ability to cure all that ailed you with a will and a way. Theo didn't know that Penny was a nursing student in that moment. He didn't know anything at all about anything in that moment, because as her body lifted up off of him it took all his memories and mind away with it. Then as their hips slammed together for the first time, all he knew was that Penny was a healer.

"Oooooh." His lips curled into a little 'o' and he sang out with her as he felt her whole body around his. There was no doubt in his mind, he had never been surrounded so completely and tightly as he was by her entire being in that moment. Her healing touch shaking him to his core as his eyes bulged in response to seeing her belly bulge in response to his manhood slipping deeper inside of her than her body seemed made to contain. Dipping down to where they met, his eyes only had a moment to contemplate the disappearing act he was witnessing. It simply seemed impossible that all of him had fit inside all of her. Before his mind could fully wrap around this miracle, her soaked and tight lips started to slip up his shaft, coating him in love before slamming down upon him again.

A hot breath escaped from his lips as she started to find a rhythm, riding him like a pro while he lay back and let her take all the negative energy he had been feeling and turn it into pure sexual energy. A cocky smile came across his face as she talked shit to him, and his hands moved to her hips. Strong hands held her tight so that she couldn't run away if she suddenly felt the urge. Then, in perfect rhythm with her he started to buck up to meet her, pressing his cock up to rearrange her guts. "I think you're the one about to get handled Penny."

Penny let her eyes run down her body to where that bulge was, smiling at the way his eyes bugged out as she performed her most challenging disappearing yet. She had had a few bigger guys before- certainly nothing compared to Theo but if you turned around three times in an University hallway you could usually run in to some cocky black guy from one of the many local frats always ready to bring a tiny thirsty girl back to his room and watch her bounce on his sizable prick. Penny loved any position where the guy could see what he was doing to her small body, and where she could watch his eyes widen when he got the ego stroke of watching her abdomen distend and stretch with his girth.

Penny wasn't a mind reader, but she could see how bad he seemed to need this, from the extra way his hands gripped her hips to the noise he had made the first moment he was buried inside of her. And Penny was nothing, if not a fan of puns... So even though she hadn't caught his thoughts on healers, she pulled herself down as she began to work her hips hard. "Nurse Penny says it's time for your medicine," she nipped at his ear before straightening up, looking down at him with a sweet, understanding smile that almost screamed 'whatever demons you need ridding of, I'll take care of it.'

And then she showed him what she was really capable of. She leaned back, bracing herself on his thighs and used the momentum of his upwards thrust to bounce as high as she could without losing him completely, before slamming back down with loud sloppy sounds. "Oh, fuck, Theo!" she gasped and ran her had down to her mound as her rhythm grew less frantic and more controlled. Her fingers started to circle her clit, her core tightening around his cock in a new way and even the abundance of her love coating his cock didn't make the friction any easier as she came back down. She clenched her muscles, watching her abdomen tense as she gave him a nice, deep fuck.

Something about Penny was different from every other girl that Theo had been with. From what he could tell, she was just as skilled and eager as some of the professional sluts he had been fucking over the past few years. His goomah, his mistress, had literally only had one job for the time they were together. To empty his balls, give him the girlfriend experience when he wanted it, and keep him happy. So long as he did that, she would keep getting expensive "gifts" from him. Rent would be paid, food handled, designer shoes and clothes and everything else. If she had wanted to get a real job he would pull some strings and make the connection work. He wasn't thinking about her though, all he had on his mind was Penny, the way she could move her body, and the best way to keep himself from cumming too soon. Which ironically would have been to stop thinking of Penny and what she could do with her body.

Penny didn't seem to be willing to let that be an option though.

Desperate grunts escaped his lips as she bent her body back, pressing her tits to the sky so that he could fully appreciate them. Their bodies glistening in sweat as they struggled together towards their triumphant climax. As she moved his hands moved as well, to accommodate the new position. One slipped down her hips, to mid thigh, keeping her balanced as she bounced on his rod. The other slid up her body, squeezing one of her perky breasts that fit perfectly in his hand. As she dropped her pussy down on him, he bucked up to meet her so that their bodies crashed together somewhere in the middle. Used to being quiet, he tried to keep his grunts to a minimum, but he could tell that wasn't her tradition at all. It would seem she wanted the whole building to know the name of the man who broke her back tonight.

As they collided together the golden crucifix around his neck bounced on his muscular chest. He had no gang tattoos, nothing that would make one think he was affiliated with any secret organizations. The only thing on his body at this point was that crucifix and her. His hands gripped her tight enough that she might just bruise as his face took on a determined glower. He could feel his climax coming, and it was going to be soon. Too fucking soon. She was going to do something to make sure that he remembered her forever, he wasn't going to let her think that he was inconsiderate or came too soon. They'd only been going at for twenty minutes, maybe not even that, but he could feel his balls tightening and his ass clenching. This was going to be a big one.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" He grunt bucking up and then shifted trying to pull out of her, if she'd let him.

Penny had no such qualms about making noise; the louder and more vocal she and her lover were the hotter it was to her. Proof; sweet little cries and mewls of pleasure every time the length of his cock grinded against her g-spot as he was sinking into her kept making their escape and she was on the brink of the best orgasm of her life. "THEO!!!" his guess about her wanting the neighbors to know exactly who's cock she was riding was on point; she wasn't intentional about it as she howled his name and felt her cunt clench around him in an attempt to milk him dry right then and there.

Later, the tiny brunette would wish she had gotten to experience the entirety of her orgasm with her cunt spasming around that thick, perfect dick of his that first time just to know how amazing it felt. But as he pulled out she shifted back, his cock riding up her slit and brushing against her clit until he was painting her body with his hot seed. She sat there, still shuddering with a stupid post orgasm grin in her face as she looked at the painting he had created on her body. Penny had no opposition to being covered in hot jizz whenever she got the chance, and it was clear she wore it well as she smirked at her toy for the night. "Holy hell that was hot..."

And then Penny did something that could go one of two ways; either he'd find it hot and they'd be going at it again soon enough or he'd get bent out of shape and at least they both got one good orgasm before he ran for whatever expensive, sexier, rich woman he had waiting in the wings.

Her hand came down, stroking his cock and making sure every last drop was out. From there, her hand traveled up her body, circling her clit and then following the trail of cum he left up her body, bringing the 'cream' up to her smirking lips and licking her fingers sensually. The entire time, her pretty little half-hooded eyes were locked on his face, wanting to catch every moment of his reaction as she gave her show of mischief.

Penny had no clue what type of impression she had left so far with her ratty cheap apartment, her thirsty ass jumping of him, the bulge he got to enjoy watching his cock cause as he pounded against her cervix... But she was determined he'd leave here a refreshed man with at least a fun story to tell.

Theo was deeply enamored with that 'stupid post-orgasm grin' she wore on her face and the way her half-hooded eyes were locked with his as she moved her hand down to finish the task of milking his cock, gathering up the seed she then put on another show as her fingers worked their way up her body collecting a thick pile of cum to lick off her fingers. There was no way a serious gangster and millionaire like him was catching feelings for this Southern belle slutting it up in the low-rent apartments of Haven City University. But there was something to be said about her approach to seduction and post-climax activities. No, he wasn't catching feelings after busting one nut, but he wouldn't mind getting her phone number and swinging by when either of them had an itch that needed scratched.

He was trying to remember what her last name was, or if she had ever given it to him, as he shifted his wait on the bed, gently setting her down on the mattress as he rose to stretch. Their first round might not have gone on as long as either of them might have hoped, but he still needed to stretch after that much time on his back. Which gave her a moment to enjoy the view of his muscular body as he moved about the room. He wasn't a beefcake or musclebound like a Mafia soldier might be, but he was lean enough that you could tell that he wasn't one to be messed with. Sure most of his power was in telling other guys to beat someone up, but he could throw down when he needed to. And he could certainly toss her around like a doll whenever either of them were feeling the mood to.

"Enjoying your snack there Penny?" He teased, not even hiding the fact that he was enjoying the way she was eating his cum off of her body like she was some kind of buffet. He was wondering if she would want some kind of shower before they went for round two, or if she was going to ask him to leave now that they had both finished. Either way he was looking across the room for his pants, and the pack of cigarettes that were in them, though to her it might look like he was looking to get dressed and go.

Penny liked the way Theo stared at her, watching her lick the cum off her fingers in a way that made her want to be covered in more of his cream. The fact he seemed to actually enjoy this show had her even more interested. Honestly, she didn't even mind the quick first round. It was... A good stress relief. Now she could take her time and really explore him. Try even get him interested in some sort of future casual fuck situation. Even with the quick round, she was already thinking forward to the next couple of goes.

It wasn't her business to wonder what he did for his money, but she knew whatever it was kept him looking Fine, with a capital F. Already she was getting ideas of positions she hadn't found anyone big or strong enough, nor experienced enough, to really manhandle her the way she enjoyed. Those pretty brown eyes trailed from his hair and followed the line of his spine down to that perfect ass. Next time he got close she was going to make sure she got a nice hand full. Maybe she could offer him a nice massage?

At first, as he headed over to his pants, she worried he was going to just hit and run, but the tone of his voice as he questioned if she was enjoying her snack paused her from jumping to conclusions. "Snack? Oh, babe, that was basically a whole meal right there for me!" the small girl leaned back and watched him go for his pants. Her frown didn't necessarily lift when instead of dressing, he pulled out a pack of smokes. "Though if you don't mind me catching a quick post-work shower, I still have room for a four course meal if you're interested?"

Sliding off the bed, Penny stood up and gave a stretch, looking no more winded than when they began. "The little side door in the living room leads to the balcony. Cigarettes kill, second hand smoke is worse! Do you know what those do to your lungs? I got a text book with pictures of smoker's lungs all up in it. Gross shit," Penny chastised, though it wasn't coming from a bad place. Nursing taught you a lot of things. Already they had had to spend a day following a registered nurse on her rounds, to make sure they even had the stomach for the job before they were admitted into the program. Penny had already watched an old man pass from cancer and helped the nurse she was shadowing console the family. "Trust me, I know these things. Nurse Penny Parker at your service! Well, once I graduate at least."

Penny's sudden change in demeanor left Theo feeling whiplashed. In one moment she had been crowing about how good the sex had been and asking for him to stick around to rearrange her guts some more. The next moment he was getting a full medical lecture about the danger of cigarettes and second hand smoke. And yeah, he already knew everything she told him, but he had never had a girl that vehemenantly tell him that he was not smoking in their apartment in his life. Most girls he ended up sleeping with, including his last goomah, had been more than willing to smoke a post-fuck cigarette with him in bed while they did a bit of cuddling. So it took him a second or two to process what ahd occured. And his mind stuck on the fact that she was apparently actually studyinng to become a nurse. Which just brought a laugh and a smile to his face as he slipped the pack of cigarettes back into his pants pocket and then stood up.

"Damn, for real? You're studying to be a nurse?" He asked, eyeing her fine, fun-sized body up as she stood there. He was completely comfortable beng naked at the moment, showing off his lean muscles and lack of tattoos. On many levels he was part of the legiitimate front of the family, at least more legitimate than Boss Al or Augy who barely reported any actual hours done in a 9-5. On paper Theo was a real estate exec for his uncle's company, helping run the various interests taht his uncle had up and down the coast. It didn't do to have tattoos that made you look like a 'thug' in that line of work when you were a black man. He wasn't a gun thug, he was the guy who said the names of people who needed to 'leave town', not the one who showed up at those peoples' houses with a gun, but he had been in a few fights himself and there were the slight marks of scars on his body.

It was obvious from the look in his eyes that he was thinking all kinds of naughty thoughts along the lines of 'hello nurse', but he had the natural tact to suppress them as he stepped towards her, running his finger tips up her side and gently fondling her chin and lips with his other hand. The height difference between them was surreal and blissful on so many levels, and he was actually hoping to grab her digits before he left in the morning just to see her bounce on him another time or two.

"So, you have something I can do while I wait for you to get all cleaned up?" He whispered to her, the cool air of the winter night contrasting with how much heat their bodies were giving off.

Penny stood there waiting for some bad nurse joke; every other guy she had bedded that she devulged that information to had. Instead he approached her, laid those scorching hands on her and she slid a little closer to him. It made him just that notch more attractive to the college girl. Something sexy about a man who didn't run the same lines as every other asshole.

"You could always come join me in the shower!" the petite brunette grinned up at him and her hand ran up his abs. She was looking at him like she was ready to just fucking devour him again right then and there. If he joined her in the shower, there'd definitely be a round or two involved. "And I have lots of things we can do in there..." That lust filled smile curled to be a little more mischievous as she teased: "Otherwise you could do my Chemistry homework?"

As she turned, she giggled and stretched those lean muscles out. It was clear she did some level of working out, however light it was. The truth was she just had a hell of a metabolism; her mama had always joked she had always snapped back after pregnancy straight to normal up until Penny. That didn't mean she didn't somewhat keep herself in shape though, between waitressing and wanting to be an active nurse.

"I'm a broke college girl, not much in the way of entertainment that doesn't include my mouth or my pussy... I got a laptop with Netflix I steal off my bestie, school work and a job so not much time for other fun when I'm here!" Penny wasn't ashamed. After all she was busting her ass to keep her scholarship to the nursing program and that included keeping in the top 95 percentile of her class. Thankfully, she still had another week of break before her semester kicked up again. This semester included some clinical stuff and getting to actually work at the training hospital. She was excited to get to help people. "The little balcony opens up if you're still determined to kill your lungs though, and people are used to seeing naked men hang out on my balcony. And you're pretty damn sexy... Don't mind showing you off!"

With a wink she disappeared into the bathroom, turning the water on at a scorching heat only a woman could tolerate.

There was just so much about the little carmel girl that Theo just was not ready to exert the mental energy to understand so he had instead committed to simply going with it and enjoying the night. The way she referred to her own mouth and pussy as 'entertainment' was certainly strange for a college girl, but the way she said it in that southern accent of hers it drove him completely wild. Being in his line of work he had been with a good number of girls, and hsi recent break up with his goomah up Northside wasn't even about anything she had done wrong. She had just become boring; as much as you could get bored of a coke-fueled sexfiend with platinum blonde hair and breasts and thighs designed for murder. On the other hand, the short little waitress cum nursing student was so full of energy that it brightened him up as well, pulling him out of the funk that he had been in for more than a couple days now.

So of course he followed her into the bathroom. Fucked her in the shower. Then they were back in the bedroom, making the point of the shower entirely moot with their continued fucking. He had honstly had less satisfying, and less vigorous, sex while on cocaine in comparison to what Penny brought out of him just by being her. By the time they both collapsed, sweaty, sore and covered with many bodily fluids Theo had lost count of the number of orgasms that they had brought each other to. It came to the point that Theo did not feel particularly disgustin for falling asleep on her sad excuse for a bed. He wouldn't be sleeping on it too long afterall.

It had been a long time since Theo had pulled a one night stand into an overnight, and he didn't quite remember all of the exact ethics when the sun through the window woke him up. he was usually an early riser anyway. Crawling out of the bed, after retrieving his arm from where it had been trapped in their tossing and turning, he searched around the room and found his boxers and then found his watch that he had placed on the nightstand. It was 07:45 on Saturday January 16th. Feeling the needs of a true caffeine addict, he stepped out into the apartment and started looking through the kitchen for the coffee maker and coffee.

It was not long before he made a horrified discovery. A discovery that would change his life forever. By 07:53 Theo had unsuccessfully ransacked her kitchen, found no evidence of a coffee maker and moved back into the bedroom. Gently, but firmly, Theo shook Penny's shoulder until she was awake. Certainly his blood shot eyes weren't the most pretty thing in the morning, but no one looked pretty in the morning. In either case, he probably sounded like a particularly exhausted crack head as he looked into her eyes and said: "You don't have a coffee maker!"

Last edited:
This was exactly the type of night Penny had been needing lately. A wild, fun, crazy energetic evening of nothing but untethered sex. Even in the final hours before dawn that they finally crashed for good, Penny hadn't realized more than 'I'd LOVE to try at least three more positions with him before I never see him again'. Theo fell asleep first, and Penny got up to grab a water and sooth her parched throat from screaming so much. Honestly, she was shocked the cops weren't knocking at the door with how loud they got. As she slid back into the room she scribbled her number with a colored pen on a sticky note, folded it in half with the sticky part in and slid it into the inner pocket of his suit pocket where he'd find it if he snuck off the next morning.

Penny was fully capable of sleeping straight til noon if she was so inclined. It was a day off. There was plenty of time to sleep in. Still, it didn't eliminate the whine as the warm body that she had been butted up against with her back to his side and his arm trapped under her... the sort of cold feeling that came with a partner leaving the bed so early in the morning that made you curl up in your spot and steal their part of the blankets. Penny did one better, she rolled over into the big warm spot he left behind, burrowing into the blankets and burritoing herself in the thick comforter.

This is why those soft brown eyes opened with much disdain and confusion at him shaking her awake. Half of it came from the expectation that he'd already have left, but then it sunk in why he was waking her up. The innuendo she had told without really thinking about it because they were talking about coffee at the time, and because if he wasn't interested in fucking immediately at least she knew a coffee shop she could pass off as what she was talking about. "Oh yeah, I was just saying that to get you into my bed, or to take you to a coffee shop to get you know you if you weren't DTF..." her joking tone was full of sleep as she stretched her small body out of the comforter and looked up at him. "Oh... you're one of those people who needs coffee in the morning to survive, aren't you? I don't drink coffee."

Never in his life had Theo ever wanted to throttle something so adorable before. Penny was the vision of what every man wanted to wake up to beside in the morning, simulatenouesly the cutest thing in existence and also he was absolutely certain that if he pulled his cock out right now she would be gobbling on it without another word. If his coffee craving had not overpowered his sex cravings, and if she hadn't absolutely drained him and left him feeling sore in such a good way, he likely would be fucking her at this moment instead of looking down at her as if wondering how someone so beautiful could be so deceptive and infuriating at the same time. In the end he decided that he wasn't too mad, that they had had a great time together and he could just get dressed and go get himself a cup of coffee the color of her skin.

"Ah okay, well I'm gonna go and grab a cup of coffee. I really had a great time Penny." He whispered softly as he let her got and let her fall back asleep. Once she was curled up back in the bed he gathering his clothes off the floor, remembering he had more clothes out in the living room, a room he was barely registering as being the mess it was. Looking into his pockets he pulled out his wallet and remembered the $800 tip he had threatened to give her back at the restaurant. Opening the wallet he counted out his bills and quietly left ten c-notes on her nightstand before slipping out to the living room and putting his outfit together as best he could. In his tiredness he completely forgot the chocolate cake that he had left in the fridge in order to come here in the first place.

Once he was out of the bulding he climbed into his car and pulled away, driving back to his life of crime and indulgence, uncertain of whether he would see her again. Stopping on the way to get a coffee he was able to get himself just focused enough to make it back to his apartment in one of the high rise buildings in the sprawl between Downtown Haven City and Venice. Once he was back home he stepped into his bedroom, dropped his clothes into the dry cleaning pile and dropped into his bed to sleep. It wouldn't be until he needed to do dry cleaning in a few weeks that he found the note with the number she had left in his pocket.

Back
Top Bottom