Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female ☁︎꒰♥︎꒱𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲꒰♡꒱☁︎ [Open + updated]

Sugarcupcake

𝕾𝖚𝖌𝖆𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞
I love writing and anything that has to do with it, I prefer to my plots to be balanced, story and smut or more fluff than smut. I'm into different types of RP, so as long as the plot is interesting, you’ll have my attention.

all of my characters are submissive and I only RP with females since I’m not into males and I feel uncomfortable RPing with them even if they had a female character.

As for characters, I prefer doing OCs, but I don’t mind playing canons. Please don’t ask me to RP as one of your characters, that’s just weird and it would make me uncomfortable because I don’t know if that’s an actual living, breathing person in your life or if it’s an actual OC. I don’t mind using real life or animated face claims, but I usually do descriptions.

I have a couple of plots I will put down bellow and we can choose one of them or try to come up with one together.

ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴄ ||

Attack On Titan

League Of Legends [Would love to play against Eve or Miss Fortune]

Jujutsu Kaisen.

[ɪ’ᴍ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ]

ᴛʏᴘᴇs ᴏғ ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢs ||

F x F

F x F x F

F x F x M [fandoms only]

ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ ᴅᴏ NOT ʀᴘ ||

Bestiality [Furries included].

Pedophilia

Incest

Cheating

Vore

Inflation

Cannibalism

Pregnancy

Any other things that might be considered taboos.

ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ||

MDLG

Supernatural

Mafia

Action

Since of life

Romance [A must tbh]

Fluff

Historical

Pirates

ᴘʟᴏᴛs ||

𝑀𝐷𝐿𝐺:
Muse A was known to have a specific type when it came to her partners; tall, gorgeous, know what they want. When a new girl answers to her ad online searching for a roommate for her apartment to share rent and space however, she didn’t quite expect such an innocent being to turn up at her doorstep with a box full of pastel colored belongings, ready to move in. And what she definitely didn’t expect was her growing interest in her new roommate and the feeling of having her around, all submissive and ready to be ruined.

Muse A is a wealthy businesswoman, who owns many businesses around the country but for some reason nothing satisfied her. Her life was boring and dull. No one has ever seen her with a lover, she’s always busy with work and interviews about her job and success at such a young age. She has always had a secret side that she kept hidden from the world, no one knew about it and she finally decided to explore it when she suddenly met Muse B at a frozen yoghurt shop. Muse B was there with a couple of her friends, they were out to have some fun and Muse A was taken back by Muse B’s adorableness. She finally decided to approach her when she was left alone after all of her friends left. As time passed by, both muses grew closer and one day Muse A decided to invite Muse B to her penthouse to hang out with her. At the house, Muse B excuses herself to go to the bathroom, accidentally leaving her phone open and unattended on the coffee table in front of Muse A. Muse A thought nothing of it until a notification popped up, taking her by surprise. After a few days, she finally decides to talk to Muse B about the notification she saw, making the younger woman blush in embarrassment and apologies quickly, not knowing that both of them shared the same interests until Muse A tells her about it.

Muse A snd Muse B are in a relationship; Muse B has been misbehaving a lot lately, breaking the rules, refusing to nap, talking back and doing whatever her mind tells her. Muse A tried spanking, but it didn't work much with her unlike before. Everytime she spanks her, she would behave for a few hours before going back to acting like a brat. Muse A has had it with her, deciding to talk to one of their friends, who also happened to be in a CGL relationship like theirs, to ask her for help. Melanie, the friend’s little just happened to be the reason Muse B was set on misbehaving and disobeying orders, they have been hanging out together a lot lately due to both Muse A and Valerie having to work on something. Valerie gives Muse A the idea of spanking Muse B every night before bed and naps, and not touching her for 2 weeks to teach her a lesson, hoping it would work.

Muse A owns a big company, her recent secretary had to change jobs so that left her with need and desperation to find a new one as soon as possible. Eventually, Muse A gets a new one, Muse B, but unfortunately she doesn’t seem to understand anything about her job.

You see, Muse B’s friend had found this job through her father, but she wasn’t interested in it because she already has a job unlike Muse B who had never worked a day in her life before.

Muse A continue working with Muse B, helping her understand her tasks as much as she can and she’s even more kind to her than her other employees. Muse A comes to realize that Muse B is a total baby as she continues helping her out. She’s very easy to upset or anger, most of the times she does things without thinking and she can be very dumb sometimes.

And despite all of that, Muse A can’t seem to be able to fire the girl because she finds her interesting.

Y/C is a scientist and has a big lab in her house, M/C is her girlfriend and Y/C has never left her alone in her lab or gave her permission to go there alone. Today, however, Y/C was out, busy with some of her clients at the shop and had left M/C alone in their house after making sure to remind her of the rules. While Y/C is away, M/C decided to check the lab. She saw her type in the code once and didn’t forget it ever since. M/C finds a lot of stuff inside the lab and one specific bot manages to catch her attention the most. It was Y/C’s newest invention and when she talked about it she said it was to make life easier and happier. Curiosity overtook my character and she decided to try it. A few minutes in and she was already regretting it. After an hour or so, Y/C comes home to find it empty and walks to her lab to find M/C naked on one of the padded tables and the bot still pleasuring her as she begs Y/C to make it stop. Y/C keeps watching until she decides it was enough punishment and stops the bot with a promise to deal with M/C after she rests.

Muse A and Muse B are dating, Muse A is a very famous streamer and she was currently streaming inside her gaming room, the two live in a pretty luxurious two-story apartment and they had bought it together. Muse A asked Muse B to stay out of the room unless it was something important or serious, she instructed the younger girl to keep herself busy with the tv or something else that’s far away from her gaming room because today was very important for Muse A. Muse B shrugs it off, ignoring all the warnings, orders and ‘empty’ threats she received from her girlfriend, she ends up walking into the room an hour later when Muse A was close to killing one of the enemy team. The streamer ends up getting eliminated because of her bratty girlfriend so she won’t be able to participate until the next match which is a few days later. Muse A gets pissed at Muse B for not only disobeying her orders, but also causing her to get eliminated from an important match when she was so close to killing instead of getting killed. And since Muse A didn’t have to play again in her current state, she decided to change to her other stream to give her viewers a show by spanking Muse B live before carrying her away to actually punish her like she deserves.

"I know you've got some excuse or other on the tip of your tongue but it's not as smart as you think, princess. Save it and get on the bed," Muse A orders, tone clipped to leave zero room for negotiation, "You can lie down, but then you're to be absolutely still, got it? You're not to move an inch."

Still, Muse B tries— pouty lips parting around the beginning of ‘Mommy’. Muse A brings an end to that nonsense with a swift slap to her cheek.

"Dollies don't talk. But oh, don't they wear blush so prettily? What shade is that on your cheek, hmm? Dumb Brat by 3CE? Towel off, lay on the bed. I won't say it a third time."

This plot has things I don’t usually do and I’m willing to try in this plot only:
Muse A and muse B are roommates but muse A owns the apartment. She’s a camgirl and she had known muse B for a long time. Lately, muse B has been skipping her classes in college and coming home late. Muse A didn’t like it for some reason but let it go anyways. One day, muse B goes to sleep and muse A finds the door to her room open, she goes in to check if she was awake only to find her on her bed, wearing a pair of loose pj shorts and a tank top. She always knew muse B had trouble sleeping and that she takes sleeping pills to help her sleep, so muse A gets an idea to punish muse B for always coming home late by using her for her show and making her viewers pay for any requests they had. she didn't care what the requests were, all she wanted was to punish muse B and of course to get money so she did what she had to, even if the requests were as weird as to pee on muse B or put objects inside her, or normal like spank her and ride her boobs or face. Muse A soon begins enjoying this so she decides to do it every night and hypnotizes muse B by making her listen to a record while she’s asleep to be her obedient slut even when she’s awake.

☁︎꒰♥︎꒱𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 ꒰♡꒱☁︎

Last edited:
(๑•з•)⋆*♡*⋆ฺ=͟͟͞͞♡⑅*ॱ˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖ॱ*⑅♡ 𝑏𝑢𝑚𝑝 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦

Back
Top Bottom