Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Student X-Change Program - NSFW

Invalid Nickname

Planetoid
I have loved the very idea of the X-Change pill ever since I first discovered it's existence. I believe it was even here that I first heard of it. If you haven't heard of it, X-Change is a temporary gender change pill. (Though there are variant pills that last longer, or are even permanent.)

I've had a lot of fun ideas with it in the years since, both playing as a character using the pills and playing with those using them. Then somebody sent me this little game about a scholarship program run by the company that makes the pills. I fell in love with the idea even more, and even have a particular character that I used to play on f-list.

I would love to build her story...

Ideas​

College girl on the Student X-Change Program in search of long term romance and slice-of-life scenes with females, shemales, and hermaphrodites of just about all ages. Sisters, mother, new BFFs, roommates, landlord, professors, Sorority recruitment, random drunken hookups, other 'girls' on the program... I'm sure there's more. Hit me up!

~ Looking for someone willing to play a couple/pair of characters. So, it's a vague idea in my head so far, but I'm looking for something like a mom and dad to re-sexually educate Lexi now that she's on the Student X-Change program. Doesnt just have to be her mom and dad though, brother and sister, mom and brother, dad and sister... Basically, I want for a girl to lure Lexi in to trying out a guy and would prefer incest... So the hot swinger couple down the street is definitely an option, or maybe an ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend...

~Looking for a mother that always wished she had a daughter, but only had a son... or a girl that always wished she's had a sister, younger or older, but only ever had brothers. In search of moms or sisters that want to help teach Lexi how to be the best girl she can be while living on the Student X-Change Program. (Step-mothers and sisters, Aunts, and even ex-girlfriends are always an option as well. (And they dont even have to be all girl, if you know what I mean...)

~In search of a father, uncle, brother(s), or even a couple best friends from high school because it's time again for our annual Summer camping trip (or winter ski trip...). And it's gonna be a hot one this year, but I aint talking about the weather!(

New 4/2) ~for their entire lives, Alex and his younger brother have shared a room. Many times, it was awkward at best, but the boys grew up very close. Now however, Alex has become Lexi, and come back home from school... back to her old room. And awkward doesn't even begin to describe it!

New 7/3) -It's Summertime! Freshman year of college is over, and in a few months it will have been a year since Lexi started on the Student X-Change Program. Nearly a year of adjusting to her new body, and life as a girl. We've known each other most, if not all our lives, A best friend, or maybe an ex-girlfriend that's gotten curious, even a sibling. Whomever you are, things have become different... I'm different. Sure, it's the same Alex inside, but am I really anymore... I mean, damn right I got curious and tried a few things! College is for experimenting, right? Now, we're back... maybe even seeing each other again for the first time since we went away. The ideas could literally go anywhere... Looking for females, shemales, and males that might be looking for an interesting summer...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom