Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male (F sub LF M Dom) And I swear by the night sky and the ever-moving moon...

LightningTree

Meteorite
Where I roleplay:
Will only play over Discord.

Who I am looking for:
A literate partner that cares about spelling and grammar. I do not expect perfection at all but I do appreciate understanding and taking the time to correct mistakes.
Someone that is flexible in regard to post length, leaning toward 2 paragraphs as the sweet spot. There will be instances where we may want to write a handful of paragraphs each and there may be times (especially during heavy dialogue) where we may only write a few sentences or a paragraph. I have no set rule for this except I do not like one-liners.
I do feel more comfortable with a male partner that is older/mature (late 20's to mid 40's) that has an open mind and is friendly. I need to feel as though we can communicate clearly regarding the story, characters, needs/desires, and limits.

What I am looking for:
F-List is a WIP but is a decent start. If you have questions about anything, please feel free to ask.
Original characters, never been big into playing canon characters.
Third person writing.
Dom/sub pairings. I will vary in the spectrum between heavy D/s (Master/slave) and light D/s (Top/bottom) depending on my mood or what the story is.
Finding a good balance between romance and kink. Not all stories need to be a romance and not all need to incorporate kink. I am happiest with both present.
Story driven with sex/smut. Sometimes will do full smut one-shots or short-term but not my focus.

I am more drawn to writing fantasy but will dabble into sci-fi. Rarely do I go for slice of life and if I do it is generally for one-shots/short-term and smut heavy.
I often prefer to do our own world building but will dive into a fandom if I am feeling it.

If you are still reading this and are interested then please PM me to see if we are a match. Let's treat each other with courtesy and respect. If at any time you do not feel we mesh or are a good fit, just say so, please. I will do the same for you.

~ Miss LT ~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom