Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ─♡ 𝓚𝔫𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝓚𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫 ♡─ 🅽🆂🅵🆆

Kitten

˗ˋˏ ℳαкє мє ρυяя ˎˊ˗
Designer
  • png-blueberry-2-by-fania98-dbxmszr-fullview.png
    png-blueberry-2-by-fania98-dbxmszr-fullview.png

┌─────── ∘°∘∘°∘ ───────┐
    Time zone : EST
    Writing Style : Third person
    RP Locations : Threads & PMs
    Post lengths : 500 - 7,500
    F-List

└─────── °∘∘∘∘° ───────┘
  • 123.png
    In a distant village, a young woman was singled out as a sacrifice, offered to a captivating yet formidable demon deity in hopes of placating its wrath. Expecting her inevitable fate of being consumed, the girl was instead whisked away to the deity's secluded mountaintop abode and lived comfortably. Over the years, an unexpected bond blossomed between them, to her familial but to him more intimate. The deity nurtured and sheltered her, earning her unwavering trust. However, their tranquil existence was disrupted, leading her to break a solemn vow: never to leave the mountain. This breach of trust sent the deity into a frenzy of fury and betrayal. How could she defy him after all he had done to care for her? In his eyes, there was but one solution—to assert his dominance and reclaim her loyalty. As the story unfolds, she will come to realize the depths of his feelings and the complexities of their intertwined destinies.
  • 1234.png
    A struggling young man, barely scraping by with financial burdens and the weight of adulthood on his shoulders, finds himself on the brink of homelessness. Just when despair threatens to consume him, a beacon of hope shines through in the form of a dirt-cheap apartment listing. Skeptical yet desperate, he arranges an interview and is pleasantly surprised to discover that the apartment is indeed livable. With the paperwork signed, the man starts settling into his newfound home. However, peculiar noises and whispers soon unsettle his newfound peace. Following the mysterious sounds, he encounters a woman— a ghost, visible only to him. Rather than succumbing to fear, he reaches out with curiosity and empathy, befriending the shy specter who shares his confusion. As days pass and loneliness gnaws at him, the man finds solace in the ghostly presence, yearning for companionship that transcends the boundaries of life and death. With mutual understanding and a shared longing for connection, he wonders if the ghostly companion would be open to bridging the gap between their worlds, if only for a fleeting moment of human touch and warmth.
  • 1.png
    The familiar world we once knew is crumbling, its demise looming ominously on the horizon. Yet, amid the chaos, there is hope—a habitable planet beckoning from a few light years away, promising a fresh start for humanity. To reach this distant sanctuary, a colossal spaceship is crafted, a marvel of engineering designed to traverse the unfathomable depths of space. Its purpose: to ferry a select group of pioneers towards a new beginning. But there's a catch—a significant portion of these voyagers will embark in a state of cryogenic slumber, preserved in stasis until the journey's end. Those who remain awake will shoulder the responsibility of managing the ship's operations and laying the groundwork for the eventual colonization of the newfound paradise. Meanwhile, the frozen passengers rest in suspended animation, awaiting the day when they will thaw and join the living once again on the alien soil. Three centuries drift by, bringing the monumental date of arrival ever closer. With a mere 50 years left until touchdown, the unexpected occurs—a passenger awakens prematurely from cryosleep. Was it a malfunction of the pod, a fluke accident, or something more sinister orchestrated by a clandestine hand? The mystery unfolds as they navigate this uncharted territory, their early awakening setting the stage for unforeseen challenges and revelations aboard the interstellar vessel.
  • 12.png
    She isn't just any android; she's a pleasure model, designed to cater to the desires of the wealthy elite in a world where slavery is a grim reality. These androids were once real women, stripped of their humanity and transformed into objects of pleasure. A worker in the android industry, is tasked with reconstructing one of these unfortunate women into an android, alongside a team of technicians. As they toil to prepare her for sale to a wealthy buyer, a bond begins to form between the worker and the android. Perhaps he sees glimpses of her former self in the robotic facade, or maybe he feels a sense of guilt for contributing to her plight. Faced with a moral dilemma, the worker makes a daring decision—he abducts the android, granting her freedom and a new life. However, such actions do not go unpunished in a world where theft is met with harsh repercussions. As they forge a new path together, they must navigate the consequences of their defiance, with challenges and threats lurking around every corner.
  • mewz.png
    Lately, I've been engrossed in the captivating world of The Apothecary Diaries. Although Moamoa and Jinshi's current dynamic is intriguing, I can't help but imagine their characters entwined in a steamy tale between the sheets, adding an extra layer of complexity and passion to their relationship for a short-term story.

Looking to make this a short-term story where it's more smut opposed to story.

• purrrr.png
    Reflecting on the conclusion of AoT, it truly wrenches my heart knowing that Eren and Mikasa couldn't find their way to a happy ending. The emotions well up within me as I write this. It's a bittersweet reality that they were dealt such an unlucky hand. I yearn for a story where these two beloved characters finally discover the happiness they deserve, delving into uncharted territory and exploring their desires for each other. It's undeniable that they've both pondered the taste of one another, adding a layer of longing and anticipation to their potential journey together.

• mewmewmewz.png
    At this moment, Fern appears distant and reserved in Stark's presence, yet I can't shake the feeling of a budding romance simmering beneath the surface. There's an undeniable allure to the idea of Stark's sturdy embrace enveloping Fern's graceful form, awakening a dormant passion she never knew she possessed. It's as if their interactions hint at a deeper connection waiting to unfurl, teasing with the promise of uncharted emotional territories and newfound desires.

Looking to make this a short-term story where it's more smut opposed to story, but since this world is large I'm more than happy to consider making it more long-term and more story focused.

• purz.png
    It's crystal clear that this narrative is destined for Damian and Anya in the future where they're adults; adhering to site regulations. What captivates me is Damian's persistent attempts to distance himself from Anya, only to inevitably succumb to his adoration for her, finding her utterly adorable. The anticipation of their eventual union fills me with excitement, envisioning Damian mustering the courage to reveal his genuine feelings and earnestly convince Anya of his sincerity. It's a tale of emotional growth and undeniable affection, poised to unfold in a captivating and heartfelt manner.

• mewmew.png

Gᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
    Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
    Sᴏ I'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
    Fᴜʟғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴛɪsʜ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsɪᴇs​

About Kitten
    I'm certain you're painfully interested in knowing who you'll collaborate with on crafting enchanting stories. I'm a married woman in my late twenties with a deep love for art and animals.
    While I am selective in choosing partners, I encourage you to send me a message if you're interested. Don't let that deter you from reaching out to inquire. Rest assured, I am a compassionate and genuinely kind-hearted individual.
    I've become somewhat enigmatic about myself, but if we connect and grow closer, I'm open to sharing more if you're someone who enjoys meaningful conversations.

RP Insight
    With approximately 15 years of writing experience, I am confident in my grammar skills and ability to create vivid imagery through my words.
    Here are some writing samples, and if you require more, please feel free to request them without hesitation. 1 | 2 | 3
    I have a slower posting pace, typically posting once a week or even once every other week. If this doesn't align with your preferences, take it as a sign that we may not be the best match. Please respect that I am dedicating my time, energy, and creativity to this as a hobby.
    I do not use real-life face claims; I only prefer anime or drawn illustrations. Worded descriptions are acceptable, but I strongly prefer visual images as I am very visually oriented.
    I am ghost friendly. You don't owe me your time, but a heads up would be nice, even if it's brief.
    I want to address something that has come up before: my posts can vary in length, from 500 words to around 7,000 words. This range depends on the material I have to work with and the level of inspiration drawn from your post and the scene it describes. However, I understand that some may find longer posts intimidating. If you feel that this might be an issue for you, we may not be the best fit. My goal is to offer inspiration, not intimidation.
  • gewddd.png
    Kemonomimi Love/hate Suspense/Drama Aftercare Fantasy Tender/Rough Breath control Con/non-con Bondage Magic Obsession/Possession Toys Pleasure Control/Denial Romance Toxic Relationships Teasing Incest

Dislikes
    Pregnancy Instant Romance Slice of Life Toilet Play God Modding Water Sports Breeding Vore Apathetic Opposing Characters

Pairings & Themes
    Angel x Demon Devil x Nun Bounty Hunter x Bounty Royalty x Commoner Vampire x Human Werewolf x Human Bully x Victim Knight x Knight Prince x Princess Mafia Boss x Spy Different Race x Different Race (like Elves to Tiefling, etc)

Anime
    Chainsaw Man Jujutsu Kaisen Attack on Titan Demon Slayer Spy x Family Fruits Basket Snow White with the Red Hair The Apothecary Diaries Sugar Apple Fairytale Frieren: Beyond Journey's End My Dress-Up Darling Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul Devils Line Sword Art Online Angels of Death

Games
    Baldur's Gate III World of Warcraft League of Legends Overwatch Final Fantasy 14 VRChat Zenith MMO
  • upz.png
    What I Play As
    Strong female protagonists who are independent yet value their partners' guidance and support
    Characters with a sassy, playful attitude that invites discipline for their cheekiness
    Yandere personalities driven by intense jealousy over trivial matters
    Women who are possessive of their partners, showering them with unconditional love
    Intelligent and quick-witted individuals adept at delivering sharp comebacks when provoked
    Dominant characters who assert control when circumstances allow
    Petite, short women with alluring curves in precisely the right proportions

What I Enjoy Playing Against
    Significant height contrast, with your character being at least a foot taller
    Muscular build in the torso, complemented by slender and agile fingers capable of firm grips and exploration
    Exhibits a cold and stern demeanor to most, but shows a tender and affectionate side exclusively to his special partner, keeping his vulnerability hidden from others
    Displays a mix of cockiness and confidence, always striving to excel and accomplish tasks effectively
    Possessive and obsessive about his partner, willing to confront and eliminate any perceived threats from others
    A passionate lover who prioritizes proper care and comfort after intense intimate sessions
    Comfortable with being dominant but also open to role reversals for variety

Quick Links
    Non-Human/Human Male References
    Human-Female References
    Non-Human-Female References
    NSFW References
    NSFW 2 References

Last edited:
Gᴏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴇɢs, ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪɴɢᴇʀᴛɪᴘs

Bᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛs​