Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-V a l e n t i n e's requests-

Status
Not open for further replies.

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
ne-s.jpg

Escaping the Rift:
After being separated from his elder brother for so many years, Keiichi is ecstatic to finally see him again. He is instantly saddened that his brother doesn't remember him and that the primary reason he's there is to be a playmate for his elder sibling. Keiichi and Ruiza's parents died leaving behind a huge inheritance which they know nothing about but the guy who's reunited Keiichi and brainwashed Ruiza knows. He owns a mansion on a remote island far from civilization so the two can't escape the destiny he has mapped out for them--death. It is keiichi's soul task to make his brother remember who he was before he disappeared and before the owner can eliminate them to fully own the inheritance money.

Pairing: Older brother[W/amnesia] X Younger brother x Stepfather
Roles: Me Ruiza[will change name] + stepfather, You Keiichi[or whatever you wanna name him. Make it something sexy <3

Quick Kinks:
Bondage
Public places
Voyeurism
Blackmail
School settings
Slapping[biting,choking,bloodplay]
Watersports

ne-s-avi.jpg

I have enough for this rp :3
Pairing: Police officer + Victim of rape
Roles: Me cop, you victim

Plot: An off duty cop[me] drives to a convenient store to get a midnight snack. As he putting his things into the trunk he hears a scream. Running to the scene of the crime there's a figure[you] on the ground in fetal position as your captor releases himself on you for a second and final time. The cop knocks him unconscious and call the authorities.An ambulance arrives with a couple of squad cars. They want to take the victim to the hospital but he insists he's fine and will only go with the person who saved him from any further humiliation--the cop. Eventually the cop has no choice but to take the man/boy[whatever age 15-20] home because he doesn't want to be alone. They're relationship will develop from there.

--I want the victim's personality to be a little clingy...I want him to cling to the cop a lot.--

I'm lit. My paragraphs range from 1 and up. I don't like excessive grammatical or spelling errors, some is fine but if it gets to the point where I can't understand you it's. No controlling my character.

Edit: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aoki-sensei">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aoki-sensei</a><!-- m --> my Greydawn :3​

I would love to play this with you.
A scared kid... works for me ^.^
Perhaps the rapist escapes somehow? Add a little more drama.

Thread.
I am also literate too, I usually type more than three paragraphs though.

• I'll get back to you with an RP, eventually. . .XD
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom