Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for short term 'bad end' fantasy scenarios with a somewhat lighter tone. Few limits.

Violated Heroine

Meteorite
This thread is basically all about non-con/rape scenarios so if that isn't your bag there won't be anything for you here.

I'm dusting off this ancient account because I want some short term RP in the vein of 'defeated heroine fucked by lustful monsters'. I'm not looking for anything special in terms of world building or concept, just think your standard Dragon Quest/JRPG inspired setting that's commonly used in fantasy hentai and you'll catch my drift. Pretty much the only limits I have for this sort of play is no incest, no scat, and unfortunately futa characters have never been exciting for me. Since I'm being self-indulgent here I'm not really in the mood for 'ugly bastard' type characters, though. If a humanoid monster (or final boss-type) gets his hands on the heroine I'd like him to be attractive or handsome. Of course I'll play someone beautiful in turn, especially if there's an appearance or type preferred.

Yes, this means guro and snuff are on the table. Totally optional though, I don't like it all the time and don't want it in all my scenes.

Monsters can range from lowly slimes to all-powerful Demon Lords to anything in between. I really want to play up the RPG flavor here and make things a bit whimsical/fun despite the dark nature of the scenes, rather than the crapsack dark fantasy worlds that are sometimes popular. Maybe we could even involve levels and stats into it, I understand 'level draining' is a bit of a kink nowadays. I do like my non-con of the variety where the victim enjoys it after a while. I might also be interested in a dubious consent style setup where the final boss/demon lord makes the heroine an offer she can't refuse and she trades her body away.

I'd also be interested in some associated kinks/scenarios like sexual vore and magical corruption but again these aren't required.

I'm only interested in playing over PM and if you get creepy with this and make it personal that's an instant end to the RP. To that end, I also only write in third person. I would like more detailed responses, around a paragraph or two minimum. If I decide to end the RP for any reason I will let you know. Also only looking for a few of these scenes so my apologies if I turn you down because I'm full up on RP.

All characters will be at least 18.

Don't respond here, PM me if you have interest.

Back
Top Bottom