Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Soft Dom Seeking Femboys or Any Subs

Hello,

Well I think I'm ready to start back up again after a short break for real life stuff. So if I at one point played with you, And you want to start something up again please feel free to send me a message.

Where shall I start? I guess you would call me literate? I'm no great writer but I try my best. I never give one liners. My average post length is 2-4 paragraphs sometimes longer if the mood strikes. I tend to try to match those whom I play with. I usually respond once a day, or more. Occasionally, my dyslexia gets the better of me. If I'm slipping and it annoys you then just tell me! I can and will edit my posts. I often can't see mistakes until I go back and look at it later.

That being said, I figure I'll just jump right in. I play girls mostly with the occasional side sprinkling of males if I need the use of a cock. I just can't play Futa. I've attempted. It just doesn't feel right and i can't get into the character. My girls are what I would refer to as soft dom's. There kind of rough in the bedroom, but kind and caring once they've gotten what they wanted. I play mostly in fantasy/medieval style settings and really enjoy playing against elves or niko's or really anything pretty and exotic. I'm not into full fury's though I just can't do that no human face. I mean how does one kiss that?

I usually run screaming from "real people" face claims unless there done artistically to look like mythical creatures.

My main kink is Female on Male Non-con.
Pegging
Bondage
Mild pain

I like romance! does that go with having a non-con kink? Yeah, not sure. I guess I'm weird.

That being said I have a few hard NO's, bathroom stuff, gore, vore, and death.

I currently have a few story idea's I've been stuck on. Tell me if any of them interest you OR if you have anything you've been craving. That my style of play might go along with.

Number one
My character is a 15-18 year old Drow(or whatever) female whose mother is a slave merchant. She's always wanted her very own slave and on her birthday she's surprised to walk into her room and find a beautiful and terrified slave chained to her bed. here's the catch. she's a virgin. she's never actual domed anyone before and her mother has informed her (and him as well) that if she can't bring herself to lose her virginity on him in 24 hours he gets to go free and go home.

Number two
She is a gruff mercenary woman to the outside world, and everyone in her company. This is a stone cold bitch that will kill you as soon as look at you. she's good with a sword and better with a bow, but every night returns along to her tent because she just can't stand the standard manly man who is really all she has to pick from. I would like to her save one of the army's captives before he can be killed. Take him back to her tent and decides she's finally found a kind of man she likes in your character.

Number Three (still love this one)
What happens to the little Femboys or Slaves after there mistress's or masters get sick of them? Beaten, abused, thrown out on the street, forced to work as a whore to eat? Unable to stand touch and broken hearted from being tossed aside. I would like to play either a teenage girl or a much older women who finds someone like this. Give the poor thing as much past baggage as you can imagine or stand. My character's heart is breaking for him. She also finds that she can't keep her hands off of him. The way he shys away from touch or whimpers but doesn't resist when she pins him down is intoxicating.

Number Four
Arranged Marriage Flipped. A medieval(ish) world in which women rule. it's a purely Female Run Society. The men are expected to stay at home, and care for the children, Keep the house in order, Along with perform other husbandly duties. My character has been avoiding marriage for years. She is a 30's something noble women of a noble house who is expected by her demanding mother to marry and produce some legitimate heirs. She has a few legitimate ones running around whom are mostly cared for by their Fathers. Your character is a sheltered young man who's just reached adulthood. He is a noble blood but his family is poor(As far as nobles go). Your character is very good looking young man. He doesn't want to marry, but his mother doesn't care what he wants. She sees the dwindling family coffers and more or less sells him to my character's mother as noble breeding stock. To be my characters Groom.

I also like traditional fairy tales with role reversals. The princess saves the prince then ravishess him. Snow white, Sleeping beauty, Ect.

The types of girls i like to play.
Angel
Princess

Naughty
Oh that's fun too!
And one more.

Ok! Message me if any of this tickles your fancy.

I have just added an F-list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom