Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Question about Elliquiy

captain_bond

"Last rat standing."
Withdrawn
Hi all, I know that normally mentions of other RP sites are frowned upon, but Elliquiy is our parent site, so it's okay, right? Anyway I guess I will just plow on. Can anyone give me a "Reader's Digest version" of their rules regarding images of site members? Thanks in advance.

I am not sure I understand the question. Could you explain?

When I went to read the site rules, that particular section is inaccessible to non-members. They have certain rules regarding images of users but I wish to know what those rules are before I decide to join or not.

Um, it's pretty common sense stuff. However, I am not comfortable sharing something that is only available to approved members. I am sure there is a reason that is limited.

Um, it's pretty common sense stuff. However, I am not comfortable sharing something that is only available to approved members. I am sure there is a reason that is limited.
Because no one ever asked from the outside.

1. DO NOT post pictures of anyone but yourself. We request that faces of individuals other than yourself be blurred or painted over; alternatively, they can be cropped out. Any material that you do not have the right to distribute should not be posted.
  2. NO PICTURES OF CHILDREN. At all.
  3. BE TASTEFUL. This means no nudity, that being a very difficult legal area. Anything that would be covered by a standard, non-thong bathing suit, should not be visible here.
  4. COMMENT WISELY. As always, be civil in your remarks... and also bear in mind that, while pictures are here to be commented on, they are NOT here to be constantly drooled over or obsessed about.
  5. 3 PICTURES PER MEMBER If you wish to post more than that, feel free to set up your own wiki page. Limiting the number of pictures you post allows for a better, more diverse album of many members without having to scroll through a dozen pictures of one member.

I think it might be helpful for joiners looking to decide to give the site a shot or a pass to see the rules as public record. Some might not ask because they quietly pass, or just didn't find it a big enough matter to comment.

My thoughts exactly, Maiden. But I did not start this as a platform for debating the merits of concealing certain rules of our partner site. I myself consider the matter closed.

I think it might be helpful for joiners looking to decide to give the site a shot or a pass to see the rules as public record. Some might not ask because they quietly pass, or just didn't find it a big enough matter to comment.
What isn't administrata is already covered by the site rules. It's a niche part of the site and not what the forum exists for.

What was it you said one time, Vek? "I don't want dick pics all over my forum," or something like that? LOL. I heartily agree. Working on my questionnaire now, though I was interrupted last night with the mistaken notion that I could forgo sleep.

Back
Top Bottom