Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WhiteRoseShipper

Meteorite
Very much inspired by this lovely picture this will obviously be a pairing between Spider Gwen and Venom. Now it does not have to be Eddy Brock underneath the suit but the premise is the same regardless. In a world without Spiderman the people of New York have turned to the webslinger heroine in white. However such heroic actions have painted a large target on her back, and of course this is where Venom comes in. An encounter turned sexual as Venom can't resist his more primal urges which is very much non con with Gwen being restrained by his thick webbing. Such an encounter that will inadvertently introduce symboite DNA into her body. This will slowly corrupt her and cause her to seek out more and more encounters with Venom. The end goal being that Spider Gwen is turned villain / anti hero Gwenom. From there the savior turned scourge will seek out her own victims to pass on and spread the symbiote DNA. This will be a very smut heavy role play but the aim is for it to be enjoyable with some super power battles along the way. Now to go into a bit about me and my kinks.

While I am a male I am quite verse in playing females and have been doing so for years. I will be taking on the role of Spider Gwen and hopefully later on Gwenom. I consider myself to be literate and am capable of posting multiple paragraphs and I expect the same from my partner. Gender does not matter to me all that much, so long as you can play a very horny Venom. I prefer this to be over threads but we can keep direct messages for OOC and what not. Oh and if you are not going to post for a few days, please let me know and don't just leave me hanging. While not required please have some sort of knowledge of the Marvel universe as well. Now on to the meat and potatoes of any smut role play; the kinks.

yydhknp5cfz41.png

My main kinks
Non con (but that will turn con)
Anal
Oral
Vaginal
Restrained sex (ala webbing)
Inflation
Pregnancy
Larges amount of cum
Lactation
Corruption
Tentacles
Multiple penetrations
Large cocks (we are talking like 9-10 inches)
Public sex
Sloppy blowjobs
Throat fucking
..... and probably more that I can't think of at the moment
Age gap
Large dom and small sub
Large insertions (cocks and thick tentacles)
Female x Male / Female
Sentient suit sex ( as in yes, the venom suit has the capability of screwing Gwen while wearing it, cause why not?)

My no's
Anything bathroom related (but watersports is on the table if asked)
Gore
Vore
Death
Dismemberment

So if you are interested then please feel free to reach out to me. Be sure to mention the word "orange" somewhere in your message so I know that you read my rules. It is first come first serve, so it will be closed when I get a role play partner.

Back
Top Bottom