Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Forest Survival [Survival RP]

Letrixia

Star
dark-horror-man-in-creepy-foggy-forest-picture-id610441416

Nobody knew this was going to happen... but it did, returning from the senior trip the plane went through some turbulance and we crashed in a desolate forest. Little did we knew... this would be the start of a nightmare that would claim our lives, little by little all of us began dying because of them. They did not welcomed our presence on their territory, and they decided to hunt us down... I lost count on how many of them I killed but in this place was either them, or us. At first it began by trying to survive the dangers that the island itself offered, snakes, spiders and all sorts of predators that now had new prey to hunt, us. But soon we realized that we were not alone and those who made this island their home were out to get us.

If you are reading this... it means that we did not survived. That or we had no other choice but to join them... I implore you... GET OUT!... do not search for us.... as if your reading this.... there is not much to search for anylonger...

This was the only page that could be read on the rescue of the flight 405 that crashed somewhere in the ocean, on the bermudas triangle. The rescue team found this note inside the notebook on the body of one of the students of the senior trip coming home from their vacation. Before they could get away they realized... they were sorrounded.... eyes everywhere around them, it was their time.... to meet THEM...

OOC:

I am looking for a team of at least three to four more players. This will be a heavy survival rp taken inspiration from games and movies such as Lost and The Forest. All players will be playing the part of high school students graduating from high school back from their senior trip. I will play the part of a student and of the Game Mistress as I will be the one throwing the challenges and the horror aspects of this game. Let me warn you YOU CAN DIE on this game if you make a mistake. If you do just make another character and I will put you in the game somewhere that it makes sense.

For now just pm me if you are interested and tell me your character idea

Okay, it's just you say "players will be playing the part of high school students graduating from high school back from their senior trip." So I wasn't sure what you meant.

Back
Top Bottom