Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avengers Academy

loislanekent01

Planetoid
Hey everyone. I was wondering if we could do a Young Avengers game here on Blue Moon?
I was thinking the Older Avengers could train Peter Parker and the next generation of heroes?
I'm just throwing out any Interest here on the group and what characters you would be interested in playing.

Attachments

• Ultimate_Spider-Man_200_Preview_3.jpg
    Ultimate_Spider-Man_200_Preview_3.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 2
Sounds... interesting. even more if we want, can, and do add sexy things (and maybe kinks) into it.

Kate Bishop or Cassandra Lang would be my choice, if we keep the canon members, but maybe I will think about genderbent males too, if that is also an option.

Hey Chris, Yes either Kate ore Cassandra would be great additions to the team. Im reaching out to friends to get them to join, if you know anyone who likes Marvel on here please let them know.

Name: Black Widow
Title/Alias: Natasha *Nat* Romanov
Race: Human
Allegiance: SHEILD formerly the Red Room Facility.
Job/Work: Spy
Desired weapon: Black Widow Sting gauntlets
Special abilities: Enhanced Human Reflexes and Reactions
Personality: Charming, Intelligent, Sexy, manipulative, dangerous, loyal.
Strengths: Her spy mind and training
Weaknesses: Her connection to the Red Room, Brainwashing
Fears: "Been Unamde".
Dislikes: Been Controlled
Kinks: Too many to count.
Limits: Scat, Vore, Underage, forced, Brutal.
Appearance: Black_Widow_Textless_Poster_CACW.jpg

Sounds interesting, my schedule can be weird, so I might have to drop out, but if you don't mind I'll hop in probably playing a character in a support role, like a tech or a healer sort of thing rather than a fighter.

Hi!
I love superhero games and a Young Avengers style game is very appealing, I'd love to learn more about it and what characters are available :)

Back
Top Bottom