Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suggestion Thread tags?

DominusSilvarum

Super-Earth
No idea if this is possible but is there a way to add tags to request threads? Maybe have like 3 or so that you can punch in and have the search pick it up so if people are looking for specific rp tags they can find it easier?

You should have the ability to do so? People just may not use them much.

There is something already in place to do so, it's just not like the Male x Female one, and they are searchable. To put them in an already made RT, look to the upper left for the price tag looking thing, for a new thread you'd need to go into more options at the bottom right. Just type in the "tag" and you're good to go!

I see the main ones like MxF, FxF but I'm more talking like a section where if someone wants to do a specific fandom or something they can type "Final Fantasy" into a box along with a few other thinks like "Non-Con", "BDSM" so it can attract more attention than opening every thread.

I see the main ones like MxF, FxF but I'm more talking like a section where if someone wants to do a specific fandom or something they can type "Final Fantasy" into a box along with a few other thinks like "Non-Con", "BDSM" so it can attract more attention than opening every thread.
You can add those manually, like I said above ^-^ However, you need to open the threads.

Like Vekseid said though, not many people may take advantage of those tags, so searching might be iffy.

Oh, no worries!! Glad you found it! 😁

Back
Top Bottom