Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Bubbly Boys Looking For Fun (M for F or M)

Hello Bluemoon!

Bubbly Boy Buns. Or just Bubbly if you'd like.
I'm here and ready for some RP action. A little about my style of play first. I love to play fun and upbeat RPs, ussually on the smuttier side of things, although it's always fun when a romance or other story develops out of smut. I'm not looking for serious drama or any sort of story like that right now, happy, cheerful and humurous are the keywords I live by in my RPs. Also I play almost exclusively femboys (In the 18-25 range) against characters of either gender, written by humans of either gender.

Things I really like:
Femboys
Curvy girls with big boobs and thick thighs (Pretty much the only girls I RP against with few exceptions)
Strong guys with mouth watering chests
Extremely casual sex (Big one for me!)
Public sex
Cumplay
Cuddling
Crossdresing
Collars
Furries (Optional, but I certainly love them!)

Things I really don't like:
Toilet stuff
Gore
Drama
Pregnancy
RL face claims (it weirds me out imagining a real person. Drawn or anime claims are certainly welcome)

Well that's the short list anyway. I've thrown together some plot ideas, and down below that, some pictures that look like the guys I'd want to play. PM me if any of this interests you, or even if you have a plot of your own you think I'd like. My list is very very short right now but I'll be adding ideas as I go.

Plots

MxF (Looking for female characters)

Our character's start as a couple. MC has just recently lost a bet against YC and the wager? YC gets to dress him up in the girliest clothes she owns and parade him around in public. Only, this doesn't seem to cause as much as embarassment as YC assumed. So to up the ante, she'll start groping, rubbing and doing other sexual things to him whenever she can get away with it just to make him even more embarassed. Of course, there's no reason why he can't respond in kind.

The main bulk of the RP will involve them going out somewhere, maybe a shopping centre, or maybe they go to a few different places during the course of the day, and try to withstand each other's teasing and torture. Maybe things come to a boiling point eventually and one of our character's drags the other into the nearest change room. Or maybe they just decide to go at it right in front of everyone.

MxM (Looking for male characters)

Your character has bitten the dust, as they say. How? It doesn't matter, and let's face it, it was probably pretty embarassing anyway. When he gets to the pearly gates however, he is greeted not by what most people might imagine as an angel, but instead one of the cutest guys he's ever seen in nothing but a tight pair of panties with a couple of little wings sprouting from his back.

Our little femboy angel gives him the (great?) news. See it turns out the big G man is a pretty busy guy, and sometimes things get overlooked. YC was never meant to go to the earth he lived his entire short life on. In fact he was actually scheduled to what they call "Earth B" somewhat of an experimental corner of creation. On this earth, the entire world is populated by horny little ageless femboys. Don't think about it too much okay?Anyway that's why we have these things called do overs. So you get to have another go at life in the femboy world, and the angel might even give you a little parting gift if you ask nicely.

So your character gets to build a little horny femboy harem on a world in which he's the only masculine guy. Of course expect your little angel friend to pop up once in a while to see how things are going, and maybe even some other strange, equally fuckable, characters. We can take this in a lot of directions. Maybe YC is overwhelmed by this alternate earth, and comes to realize there's only one way he's going to pay his way through this second life. Maybe he takes to it like an appropriate metaphor and sets him self up nicely in this new world. Maybe things go nuts and he gets caught up in the middle of a femboy power struggle to see who can snatch up the only man on earth. I'm free to talk through any ideas you might have for this.

And since you've stayed this long, I've curated a small collection of young feminine men for you to peruse. I'd be happy to play character's that look like any of these, and I'll probably be adding to this list as I go.
NSFW WARNING

Back
Top Bottom