Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bull or Bare

Human. Realistic. Other than that it's an open sheet. Male, female or other, married, single, doesn't really matter, even if the initial idea was for four females being forced to share a room that has opened up.

I'd love to play along if you'll have me. I don't mind playing a woman if you prefer that.

Great. Then we just have to hope that the third player is still onboard. If not I don't know but maybe the game can be played threeway?

I'd be interested in participating as well, and I'm fine with playing a female character if you'd rather have that

Personally I wouldn't mind 2 male characters but due to the sexual nature the game will eventually take, with dares/tasks instead of forfeited clothes I think it might perhaps be an issue if one or more of the male characters are uncomfortable with MxM pairings.

I don't mind either way, sorry for the delay, yesterday got unexpectedly busy. Character is done, hope it meets your approval

Looks good, although it may perhaps just be me having a bit of difficulty seeing the faceclaim matching Mike's personality.
Other than that it's cool to have another artist on board.

On second thought, you're right. That's what I get for switching face claims a dozen times. I'll tweak his personality just a bit.

OK we're live - here's the thread link

Back
Top Bottom