Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fallout Rp Profile Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight

Supernova

MadeMan.jpg

OOC Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the long awaited Profile Thread. a tiny bit late... but here it is. Post your profiles here.

I am working on a sample profile if people need it, for Jeeves.

But that will be a tiny bit, for now, here is the thread.​

->>Name:: Lucien Lacroix​

• ->>Other Aliases:: "The Grey Fox"- Name given to him by the Brotherhood of steel when he assumed command after Jobsco's death. "Fox"- Talon Callsign "Scary Maskmann"- Lucien's name amongst the supermutants of the Mall, for the distinctive ballistic mask he wore in combat. "Boss" Current nickname amongst his own mercenary group.
    ->>Date of Birth:: 2261
    ->>Age:: 27
    ->>Ethnicity::Caucasian[/list:u]

• ->>Height:: 6"2'
      ->>Hair Color:: Grey, originally black.
      ->>Eye Color:: Steel-blue
      ->>Appearance:: Reference image [/list:u]
      Lucien has steel blue eyes and nearly steel colored gray hair that he normally wears combed back, it is unknown what resulted in this strange hair color, likely just natural causes. He possesses sharp eyes and sharper features.

In the field Lucien wears full combat armor that protects his vital areas of his body while allowing a full range of motion for him. The armor is supplemented by a long trenchcoat that is integrated into the armor. The shoulders of the coat and the sleeves are lightly armored, with the rest of the armor underneath the coat. Around the base Lucien wears the armored pants and boots of the outfit, but prefers a black tank top underneath the armor, stripping off the coat and armor layer.
      • ->>Role:: Unit leader / Commando (Combat role, specializes in rifles and SMGs, mid to close range, and much better at facing multiple opponents versus one on one)
        ->>Off Duty Role:: Lucien's roles off duty are a little more relaxed, he sets up the contracts and plans the missions with his second in command. Lucien is usually expected to do the paperwork too, he hates this with a passion, and often tries to ditch work by taking a nap somewhere while Hawk does it.

->>Habits:: Lucien smokes whenever he is trying to relax, he also has a habit of practicing out at the Hole's range or sitting in his office sharpening his sword or tinkering with his firearms. Lucien has a bad habit of falling asleep when he is meant to do paperwork, leaving most of it to his partner. Lucien is a positively terrible cook, and new recruits quickly learn to avoid any food he has tampered with.
        ->>Likes:: Tobacco, his teammates, money, sharpening his sword, his sword, money, his guns, guns in general, sleeping in his secret spot.
        ->>Dislikes:: Most mutants. (Lucien is Okay with ghouls, but they still creep him out, he used to be ordered to kill on sight.), Threats, The deaths of those under his command (This pisses him off), Asshole employers, paper work (Oh god paperwork) Math, Science, (Lucien would happily bash a computer apart rather than be forced to work on one), being out of tobacco, Talons, Slavers (Hawk's hatred of slavers rubbed off on him), being broke.
        ->>Fears:: Lucien's greatest fear is that his past will catch up with him, the talons liked having him, and will do much anything to get him back. Lucien likes his new life, he doesn't want to lose it. HE fears the Talon Corps will discover him and either attempt to get him back or have him executed for his bad case of "morality" He knows they would do anything to get him, even if that means doing awful things to his new family.

->>Personality Dossier::
        Lucien has a warm and casual disposition compared to some other folks he meets. He has a very laid back personality. He is usually calm and relaxed, occasionally getting angry and not afraid to show his emotions, especially the more volatile ones. He enjoys his job as a professional soldier, but dislikes any paper work, finding math and writing to be incredibly boring.

Despite his behavior Lucien is very clever, he has a witty sense of humor and is good in conversation with others, and has a natural aura of charisma. He is a fast thinker and good at making snap decisions in a way that can be seen as impulsive, his clever tactics and the fact that ne was nearly impossible to capture during his time under Commander Kain earned him the nickname "Fox" amongst the brotherhood, which stuck and became his callsign within the Talons. Lucien also has a way with words, he can convince others to see things his way and has a naturally magnetic personality, drawing people to him to rally with him in combat and follow his orders, it is a rare gift that Talon wants him for.

Over the years that he has been free from the talons, Lucien has developed many more morals than he had before, he refuses to kill or harm innocents, he doesn't steal from anybody any more, he tries to swiftly eliminate his enemies, avoiding brutal executions in favor of swift, clean kills. He is still a good leader, now taking less risks when it comes to the lives of those under his command. He started to doubt the talongs goals and ideals when he was younger, and now he has grown up away from the monster they raised him as. Lucien is genuinely trying to repent from his sins, become a better person to support his new lifestyle.

Unfortunately, Lucein's has not fully gotten rid of his old self, under great stress or threat to his life Lucien may relapse. His eyes sharpen and turn cold and his casual, friendly smile changes to a grin or a unpleasantly cold frown, an almost psychotic look on his face. Lucien loses all of his values in a relapse, all his morality, and will wipe out any threats in his way without mercy or regret, some times going through great lengths to cause pain and suffering amongst those he is out to get and drinking in their terror. The old Lucien loved to hear his enemies beg for their lives as he fired rounds into their legs and slowly skewered their organs with his sword, drawing out their deaths to hear their delicious screams of agony. Lucien was almost programmed to act like this by the people who raised him, and he truly wishes to rid himself of this aspect of his personality. When Lucien relapses, he becomes terrifying, aggressive and heartless, he will do anything and there is very little to stop him, Hawk and to a lesser degree the team's medic can testify to that. [/list:u]
        • ->>Relationships:: Lucien has made many friends since he left the Talons, burying his past behind him and introducing himself as a new man. He has favors for many powerful factions thanks to his skill in battle.

Hawk - Hawk is like a younger sister to Lucien, he met her long ago and they stuck together ever since, their combat skills compliment eachother and their personalities do too. Hawk has greatly helped Lucien mature away from his old self, and helps him if and when he ever relapses to his old personality. Basically she along with the wastelanders who rescued him taught him what it was like to be human versus being the killing machine the Talons raised him to be.

-Lt Kain: LT. Kain, now Commander Kain taught Lucien all he knows about combat, a master swordsman and a legendary soldier. Kain was the Talon's absolute best, seeking to make Lucien his replacement before his defection. The two were generally close, though now they will likely be bitter enemies, with Lucien's new ideals. Kain is the current leader of the Talons, and they have benefited greatly from his leadership and the 'contributions' they have received from what used to be the enclave.

-Jobsco: (Deceased)

->>Background:: *Recording begins with a loud click*

"Do I seriously have to do this?"

"Yes, you do. I did it, an' Zero did it too."

"No shit?"

"Don' go gettin' snippy with me, just do tha' damn recordin' it already!"

"Ow... Fineâ?¦ My name is Lucien Lacroix, and I am a mercenary."

I donâ??t remember much from my childhood. As far as I know, I was born in the Capitol Wasteland, near the DC ruins in 2261.I was found by the Talons, they say I was all alone, a little tyke wandering the wastes, Instead of just killing me they took me in, and their commander, Jobsco took me under his wing. I killed my first man when I was ten years old, The Talons under Jobsco let me kill a wastelander who was putting too much of a fuss, they had me kill people regularly since. I became a soldier for them at an early age, I am guessing they probably did it because most people wouldnâ??t shoot at a kid. Jobsco tought me the basics of being a talon and how to lead while his second in command, Lt. Kain taught me how to fight with guns and with a sword. Everything I learned I learned from him.

In 2277, Project Purity was activated, and our orders changed, before I was just fighting Uglies in the Mall, we had almost taken the damn place too, now whoever was shelling out the caps wanted Aqua Pura, and lots of it. The Grunts did all of the attacks on the caravan for a little while, but when the Enclave was taken down things started to heat up. I had been promoted to an officer shortly after the enclave went down and the Talons got really deep into the water deals, Jobsco died that yearâ?¦ That man was the closest thing I ever had to a father, he taught me how to shoot, how to fight, I learned his murderer was no other than the guy who took down the enclave. During this time I made more and more of a name for myself, I wore a mask when I was fighting, (no, not just because it looked coolâ?¦ getting shot in the face is no fun. Shut up.), and the Uglies started calling me Maskman. In late 2281, we received the mission that would change my life, the new guys in charge got ballsy, a huge attack that would earn us weapons, water, food, even slaves. I personally lead this attack; there was lots of killing, lots of death, we were winning for a good part of the battle, with my tacts and our newfound gear from our new employer.

That was when HE showed up, that guy, the hero of the capitol wasteland appeared out of nowhere and royally, royally fucked up our entire day. I had an entire unit of Talons under my command, and they were all killed by the Wanderer and his allies. The fight seemed to last for hours, and a lot of things happened, though the end result was that I lost. I donâ??t know how many rounds I took, but a nasty hit from behind was what took me out, when I blacked out. I thought I was dead, my body went numb, and the last thing I remember seeing was that person standing over me, my mask had fallen off, and everything went black. I remember being so angry, so thirsty for revenge, I probably did something stupid and paid for it.

I woke up a good month later, I had been in a coma, and it was nothing short of a miracle that I was still alive; the people who were looking after me were wastelanders, travelers who had picked up my body and cared for me while I was out. At first, I didnâ??t like this, I wanted to die, I failed my mission and hated them for saving me when I was weak, I felt I didnâ??t deserve their sympathy. I was a Talon, I killed people like that every damn day, and they still cared for me. When I refused to eat, they fed me by force, when I refused to talk, they talked to me. Over time I broke down and began to eat on my own and chatted with my rescuers, I stopped hating myself, and I stopped hating them. I realized that the Talons were wrong in their philosophy.

A couple months later, I realized why they rescued me, or at least one of the reasons. They needed help themselves. The band had been plagued by a group of raiders, demanding tribute from a group of people who were barely able to support themselvesâ?¦ Almost a year after I had nearly been killed the Raiders came back, demanding tribute, trashing their camp, I watched in silence, becoming more and more furious by the second, when I saw the Banditâ??s leader trying to tear off the clothes of the wastelander who had spent most of her time by my side, something snapped. I remember grabbing my SMG and loading a new clip. I emerged from that tent, still covered in bandages and fired a full burst into the face of the bandit leader. The Villagers rallied with me and I helped the group fight off the bandits, not leaving a single man or woman alive. I killed every single one of those people, without a second thought, they were all scum, and then I killed the people they were traveling with, even the slaves that were forced to help with the raid, my rescuers had to stop me, I was so angry.

I left the camp, and then the capital wasteland altogether, I gathered my supply and just began walking, traveling north using an old map I had found, I was devoted to making a new life for myself. I ran into Hawk along the way, ran into a bunch of slavers and fought till I was out of ammo, she sniped the bastards off of me and we teamed up to wipe out the rest of them together, liberating the slaves from their bondage. We have been stuck together since then, from setting up in the Hole to building our little merc group, to the tragedy where we lost almost all of our members. And here we are, looking for new members to pursue the dream of fortune and fame.

[/list:u]

• ->>Tag Skills:: Melee Weapons, Small guns, Speech (Lucien is a very much combat oriented person)
            ->>Favored SPECIAL:: Agility, Charisma
            ->>Perks:: Finesse (reflects Lucien's skill with weapons), Commando (Rifle specialization), Slayer (Deadly with melee weapons)[/list:u]

• ->> Primary Weapon:: - R91 Assault rifle - Lucien's primary weapon is a R92 assault rifle (a G3 rifle) that fires the standard 7.62 mm bullet for it's type, having upgraded from the 5.56 for more killing power (The weapon was issued in later years for greater efficiency in combat with Supermutants). The weapon has a slightly extended magazine and a small scope for medium range combat. Lucien has had this rifle and used it for years, it is his favorite, it also has been modified with selective fire so Lucien may choose between auto, burst, and single fire.
              • ->> Secondary Weapon/s:: MP9 SMG (x2) - Lucien always carries his trusty sidearm, a 10mm SMG at his side, even when he is going without his rifle. The 10mm SMG is small, compact, incredibly durable, and the ammunition is easy to find, making it an excellent close range weapon. Lucien also carries a couple slightly larger magazines for the 10mm and lots of extra bullets, the 10mm he carries on him is also modified with selective fire, just in case. Lucien does occasionally use two, one in each hand, the second one however is completely unmodified... Lucien only does this in extreme circumstances, as it eats through the ammo of what is normally a backup weapon.

Lucien's Sword- Lucien's sword is his baby, another weapon he is almost literally takes with him wherever he goes (Some say he even sleeps with it). Lucien's blade has a simple, but incredibly elegant design meant to deal death and shed much blood at close range. The Sword has a long, one handed, slightly curved blade without a guard (built similar to a japanese Katana, but with a straighter blade and no guard, plus a shorter grip). The weapon is lightweight and can slice even lighter armors if enough force is applied. . Most enemies scoff at the idea of a sword, but rarity of ammo in the wasteland makes melee weapons commonplace, and those who have seen Lucien in combat know he is an artist with the weapon, slaying multiple enemies at close range, heavily outnumbered with a defined finesse. Many Talon officers carried similar swords, and while Lucien is talented, his mentor is much more skilled with a blade.

->>Equipment:: Lucien wears a full set of Mk 2 Talon Combat armor, a type of sturdier armor given to officers in the Talons. The armor is full and black, Lucien has spraypanted the talon symbol and the armor efficiently removing the symbol and rejecting his place in the talons. The armor has a heavy trench coat integrated in it, with armored shoulders and sleeves on the outside of the armor. Lucien keeps his ammo in the coat and on bandoleers. he wears elsewhere. Lucien also wears two belts full of equipment and ammo crossed around his waist, with pouches to store food and water rations, stimpacks, adrenaline needles, radiation drugs (about one bottle of RadX and Radaway). In his days as a Talon officer Lucien wore a distinctive ballistic mask into combat, this is locked away in his locker now. [/list:u]
                • ->>Music:: Of course, I am Indestructible.
                  ->>Played By::Midnight[/list:u][/list:u]

->>Name:: Stevie​

• ->>Other Aliases:: Hawk, which is the name she introduces herself to others by.
    • Commonly miscalled Steve, Steven, and other variations of the masculine version of her name.[/list:u]
      ->>Date of Birth:: December 19th, 2264
      ->>Age:: 24
      ->>Ethnicity:: Caucasian[/list:u]

• ->>Height:: Five Feet Six Inches
        ->>Hair Color:: Auburn
        ->>Eye Color:: Amber
        ->>Appearance:: Many people believe that the eyes are a gateway to the soul that resides in a person. A quick glance into the round, amber eyes of the group's sniper, and one could find many things that speak volumes about her. There's no need to really look into the eyes and wonder when the soft features of her face could tell you everything you wanted to know. Especially her lips, a soft shade of pink, which are usually curled into a mischievous smile of some sort. Indeed, between that smirk and the glint in her eyes, it is quite easy for anyone to tell that she has the spirit of a trouble maker.

Hawk wears her hair shortly and very neatly done. Her hair is parted over her left eye, her bangs tucked back over her ear. On the right side of her face, her bangs angle away from her face, then curl back slightly falling down just beside her chin at the same length. Her hair, in the back, it cropped off at just the same length, and tends to be a bit less neat at times. Normally, she is seen wearing what looks to be a very thrown together outfit. The top appears to be a hoodie worn under the base of the torso of metal armor. Worn over it is a somewhat weathered chest plate from a combat armor. The right forearm of the suit is covered with a curved plate that has spikes driven through it from the bottom. The right elbow as a single, long spike on it. The left elbow as multiple spikes on it. Worn on the back of her metal belt is a pouch which normal contains her medical supplies, and her knife. The back of her gloves are covered with a single, armored plate. She wears a pair of baggy pants tucked into a pair of combat boots, her knees shielded by circular pads.

It's not uncommon to see her with a plain red bandanna tied around her neck, or wearing a pair of biker goggles.[/list:u]

• ->>Role:: Second in Command ( Or as she likes to say, the boss who does all of the important stuff ) / Sniper ( Defined by her as 'the one that watches everyone's ass )
          ->>Off Duty Role:: Handles the paperwork and other bossly duties that Lucien is too lazy to handle himself.
          ->>Habits:: Grows deadly silent when angered; Likes to sit down with a beer and a cigarette after every mission; Her right eye twitches when she gets annoyed
          ->>Likes:: Mentats, especially flavored ones; Her sniper rifle; People with a sense of humor; Down time; Playing Darts and Pool
          ->>Dislikes:: Being called her real name ( Don't ever do this ); Her real name; Catching Lucien sleeping on the job; Slavers; Being made fun of because of her accent
          ->>Fears:: Though she would never let on to it, Hawk is afraid of slavers.
          ->>Personality Dossier:: Like in all people, there are several different sides to the woman known ask Hawk. Each side of forms a different layer of her persona. By spending time with Hawk, it's easy to see and recognize each different layer of what makes her who she is. On the surface, she's a rather goofy individual. Often times, she can be seen with a big grin on her face and a hint of mischief in her eyes. This is merely the kind of person she is though, someone who appreciates a good joke and a good laugh. Her purpose seems to be to bring a smile on the faces of the people around her through being herself. There are times when she can be very witty and sarcastic, and other times when she's just an outright smart ass trying to get a rise out of someone who is giving her or any member of the team a hard time. No matter what happens, she'll always back up the people she works with. They are her friends and her family, and she treats them all as such. Displays of affection, such as a hug, her approaching someone and throwing an arm around their shoulder's, or a nudge of someone's shoulder with her fist are all common.

When working, Hawk tends to be a bit more serious. It goes without saying that it is done out of necessity rather than by choice, as she finds her need to have to handle things like scheduling things with their clients, and most recently, finding some new people to join their group, as rather pointless. Such matters are, after all, the job of the leader of the outfit. Having to do the job of another annoys her quite a bit, so her patience runs thin while doing office work. She tends to be a bit more serious when the group is out on a mission, which is only understandable. Her position as the sniper of the group places a lot of responsibility on her shoulders. Not only does she watch ahead of the group, picking off distant enemies, distracting them, or trying to kill them before they can harm any members of the team, she also watches behind the group, staving off reinforcements so her companions can get to safety. Hawk usually pops a few Mentats while on the job, so her focus becomes almost extreme, backed up by her skill with her weapon gained through her experience while hunting.

The most important thing to note about Hawk is that, so long as she's talking, grinning, or being her usual self, everything is fine. It's only when she grows extremely silent that you should begin to worry, as it's the first sign that something is very wrong. Unlike most people, who grow loud and become forceful when angered, Hawk becomes livid. Her mind will race with thoughts of all of the ways she can remove what is agitating her and she becomes highly likely to act on such things, especially with further agitation. With the exception of a few certain things, it's almost impossible to push her this far.[/list:u]

• ->>Relationships:: Lucien: To Hawk, Lucien is like a brother. They have known one another for years, and get along like any siblings would. Naturally, there are times when they can be seen sitting and talking, laughing, and generally getting along. They are not without their disagreements. It's not uncommon to see her hanging off of his shoulder, stomping on his head as he nods off when he's supposed to be working, or just generally talking and laughing.
            Zero: Though she doesn't know for certain, Hawk believes that there's something going on with Zero that she hasn't told anyone about yet. Her suspicions remain unvoiced though. Hawk treats Zero much like she treats Lucien - like a sibling.
            ->>Background:: - After the initial click of the Holotape starting, a string of incoherent, yet highly agitated, mumbling can be heart, with a few choice words just barely being distinguishable. -

Er. . . .uhh-um.

Hey there ya'll. Name's. . . .well. . . .ya'll jus' call me Hawk, like everyone else 'round here does. 'Scuse me for that little. . .um. . .display. Anyway, I'm gonna tell ya'll a little about myself.

I was born down in the South, somewhere in either Georgia or Alabama. . .somewhere 'round there. I was one of the few people around fortunate enough to have two parents who were alive and relatively well. Just'a 'bout as well as you can get in a monster infested wasteland anyway. Grew up learning how to hunt, had to so that we could all eat. Earliest memories of mine are learnin' how to put a nice little piece of hot lead between the eyes of somethin' ugly. Those were tha' good ol' days. Anyway, spent a lot of time with a gun, learnin' how to stay quiet and kill somethin' before it killed me. Life down there was pretty much kill or be killed, 'specially with some of the things that'd come crawlin' out've the forest.

Funny how what ended up doing the folks in wasn't some big nasty creature, but some other people who figured it best to kill a couple'a other people rather than face something monstrous. Can't really blame'em, not sure I'd have wanted to go up against some giant 'gator or somethin' of the sort either. Still, I never did get 'round to findin' them. Shame. . .I'd have done them all in too. I was. . .what, sixteen at tha' time. Had nothin' really left to keep me grounded there in the homeland. So, I buried the folks and left.

Eventually, I ended up being taken in by a trade caravan. Nice folks they all were. And the deal was pretty good too. I kept them alive, an' they kept me alive. Never had to worry too much about food or ammo or getting my gear all fixed up or replaced when it tore apart. So long as I could pull a trigger, I was kept fat and relatively well taken care of. Spent a few years killin' raiders and the like. Those were some good times too. I can't remember how long I had been with'em before this happened, but we eventually came up through the Capital Wasteland. Up until then, I thought the most dangerous place in the world was my home. Hell if I was wrong about that one! Supermutants, and other such things. . .but they also had water. Nice an' clean like, none of that murky muddy stuff you usually see. Traded big for some of that, some food, and some ammo. Nice haul altogether.

Of course, that just made is an even bigger target for the crap that came next. Slavers. Swooped down on us the second we were vulnerable. Before we knew it, everythin' had just been. . .

Well, when I woke up again, I had one of them collar things 'round my neck. Those sick freaks were talkin' about all of the things they were plannin' on doin' to us all. Then I saw one of'em foolin' 'round with my rifle - which should go out as a warning to all of ya', don't fuck with Hawk's rifle - and that really set me off. Soon as he turned his back I hit'em 'cross the back of the head with both of my fists. I wasn't even finished lootin' him before more of the other one's showed up, so I had to high tail it out of there. I at least managed to get my gun and some ammo. Dunno how but. . .seems that collar they put on me wasn't workin' right, so by the time the realized somethin' wasn't right, I was already too far for any of them to do a thing.

I can't even guess how long I was runnin' or how far I ran, but I know I got a distance away before I finally stopped runnin'. A few minute's of restin' and I find myself lookin' at some guy fightin' it out with some raider's or somethin'. Helped the poor schmu - guy out hopin' he'd help me out a bit. Never imagined that he would've followed me back to the camp to finish off those slavers. But, we wiped them all out, saved the day, got some supplies, and came on up here to sunny New York. And that's it.

Oh, and remember - don't fuck with Hawk's rifle![/list:u]

• ->>Tag Skills:: Sneak, Small Guns, Melee Weapons
              ->>Favored SPECIAL:: Agility/Perception
              ->>Perks:: Intense Training - ( +1 to Perception), Ghost ( +10% Sneak in Dark Conditions ), Silent Running ( Can move quickly while sneaking without it effecting the ability to sneak ).[/list:u]

• ->>Primary Weapon:: Hawk's Sniper Rifle - A standard sniper rifle with a few modifications made to it. First and foremost, it's been modified so that she can collapse it, making it easier to tote around so that she can carry more on her person. Secondly, it's been modified so that it is more durable than a normal sniper rifle, all of which seem to have nasty problems with rapidly diminishing condition. Lastly, a small stand has been added below the main section of the gun, so that it can rest steadily against the ground for added precision.
                ->>Secondary Weapon/s:: Silenced 10mm Pistol - A standard 10mm pistol with a suppressor attached to the barrel, muffling the sound of a gunshot and allowing for continued stealth in situations where she is unable to use her rifle. So long as she can take an enemy down in a single shot with this weapon, she won't be noticed.
                • Hawk's Talon - This is, essentially, a combat knife that Hawk has customized for her own personal use. The blade is finer than that of a normal combat knife, and of course, sharper providing extra damage. A small, metallic ring just big enough to fit her finger into has been added on the front and the back of the hilt of the small blade, allowing her to quickly maneuver the knife from one position into another. It also makes for doing some "fantastically cool" knife tricks when bored.[/list:u]
                  ->>Equipment:: Hawk wears armor that looks to have been patched together from just about every armor or every scrap of metal that could be found. While not as durable as, say, combat armor, it gets the job done. It's just lightweight enough to be maneuverable while being effectively protective at the same time. Her belt has a pouch which sits, conveniently, in the small of her back, allowing quick and easy access to Stimpacks or her Mentats. The pockets on the legs of her pants are where she usually keeps her spare ammo. Her combat knife is usually sheathed right underneath her pouch. Her handgun is usually holstered on her right hip. This leaves her hands free to carry her rifle, all put together or collapsed.[/list:u]

• ->>Music:: Too bad the things that make you mad are my Favorite Things!
                    • It's all been seen, with the exception for what could be, when will we be New Skin?[/list:u]
                      ->>Played By:: DudeGuy[/list:u]

▌▌│║█│║█║▌▌│║█│║█║▌▌│║█│║█║▌▌│║█│║█║▌▌│║█│║█║▌▌│║█│║▌▌_____Ŧeam Me∂ic/CϦef
Untitled.png

“When in Doubt, Take it Out.”
█ ▌│▐ │║ ϨμβjзcϮ ƵзяΘ
376px-Biohazard_symbol_svg.png
ЗcϦo Ƨȝяϊɛs ║│▐ │▌█

Project 0-2v-αlpha​

SyringeDark.png

ŦϦїs їƨ Ǥoїηg to HμяϮ ║│▐ │▌█
(Profile)
||Alias » Project 0-2v-αlpha Echo Series Subject 0; Nicknamed “Zero”
||Date of Creation » December 25th, 2250
||Age » Processing period 20 years, Subject run-time 10 years + ; Appearance 24
||Ethnicity » African-American Build

||Height » 5’8’’
||Optics » Right Optic: Dark brown lining milk chocolate; Left Optic: Hazel lining leaf green
||Skin » Caramel
||Hair » Shoulder length, silken, dark brunette; golden streaks
||Image Notes » Full body image. Thumb-size serial barcode tattooed on lower, left hip with Subject’s rank

||Profession » Medic/Surgeon; Chef
||Creator » Dr. Katherine M. Sheva
||S.P.E.C.I.A.L. » ST 4, PE 5, EN 5, CH 4, IN 8, AG 6, LK 8 ; Favored = IN & LK
||T.A.G. » Medicine, Speech, Energy Weapons
||Perks » Swift Learner, Comprehension, Educated

||Observational Notes » The only surviving member of the Echo Series. Subject 0 has potential to become a strong fighter, though
                  • only appears to be interested in chemical combinations; has been trained in the medical profession and shows sign of cooking enjoyment. The subject has been informed of being a modified clone, but does not appear to be aware of the implications of its survival among the failing projects. Aside from medical training, subject has been taught human knowledge of the variety and has an unbalanced knowledge of language. The subject is as vibrant as a teenager, though appears to lack a strong grasp of Freud’s Superego development, while shows a higher sense of the Ego than Id.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

||Closing » Further tests on Subject 0’s personality and physical development should be implemented. Subject tends to repeat other
                          • people’s words in the exact same accent out of curiosity – must train annoying feature out of subject. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• CyanideBottle.png
                            seasoning-blends.jpg

█ ▌│▐ │║ A Ŧaƨtз Ϯo Dїз ƒoя
                            (Reboot)
                            ||Personality » Vibrant and robust, Zero shows sign of enjoyment in many things and always eager to learn new things. She is not depressed from the wasteland converted Earth, as she had not known an Earth outside of war. However, she tries to maintain an even temper and a professional persona whenever she is in her ‘medic’ mode. When she cooks, she is like a caretaker, always trying to make sure there is a healthy diet – as healthy as can be with radiation in the food – for all.

While it’s not out in the open, she hides her tattoo from everyone so that they would not question why she has serial numbers along with barcodes. The ink reminds her that of all her ‘siblings’, she is the only one that survived/succeed. This drives Zero with a purpose and goal of both survival and achievement.

||Background »
                                  • - Video Conference –[/list:u][/list:u]

Tell us about yourself.

“Shall I speak to you or the camera?”

To the camera. We are documenting progress.

“Of what?”

Of science. Now, please – continue.

“All right. My name is Project 0-2v-alpha Echo Series Subject 0. I wasn’t born like other people. Though I am made of blood, flesh and cells, I am not directly from a sperm and ovum. My first memories are blue. It was the color of the plasma gel that encased me for twenty years as I was cloned from Doctor Katherine M. Sheva’s image. The Project…”

… Continue. This video will be confidential, so any and all information you can relay will be utilized.

“… The Project of cloning was not an original idea, but ‘rouge scientists’ have broken off of society and migrated to hide under Manhattan – a man built base to hide from the mutants. The scientists say that my purpose of being created was to create a super-human; much like those of a super-mutant. Over the years of development though, the scientists revised their purpose and by the time the Echo Series came along, we were created for two purposes. To be soldiers to defend the scientists – as we are running low on manpower – and to be test subjects.”

And how do you… feel, about that?

“I –.”
                                      • - Video transmission interrupted. Reboot. Upload second recording. -[/list:u][/list:u]

“I think I’m going to die. I’ve always been told clones, like humans, would eventually meet their maker. Funny, as I already knew who my maker is… was… but the expression still holds true. There had been an attack on the base, though I know not why. Just the chaotic mess that had them telling me to flee – that people would dissect me if they knew who… or what I truly am.

I’ve never been outside of the base, but now equipped with things that had been shoved at me, I am alone in this wasteland. Learning is much different than experiencing. Mutants and humans alike cannot be trusted. While built for combat, I don’t think I can survive on my own. I must find aid… I shall return to document if and when I can. Dr. Sheva, your dream will have to be placed on pause for now – I cannot be your prized cow when I don’t know where you are. I will find you… Mother.”
                                          • - Deleted last minute. Recording ended. Reboot. Uploading third recording. –[/list:u][/list:u]

“It has been quite some time, hasn’t it? I am determined to continue recording so that you may have this, Dr. Sheva. When I find you. In the last few months, I have run into two saviors of mine. Lucien and Stevie, but they go by Fox and Hawk – respectively – at times. Just as I tell them that I go by Zero – they don’t need to know my… full name. Such strangeness in human interactions that I had observed from the other scientists in the earlier years, but now have an interactive simulation with them. I enjoy their company, though I am not sure it is safe to tell anyone what I am. For now, I shall keep it a secret.

We have moved into a bunker underground in the eastern suburban of New York City, where I stay with Lucian and Hawk. With them, I need not worry about having to be a strong fighter, so I am given free range to study in medicine and chemicals as I like. Cooking as become a pass-time for me, as it involves a mixture of chemicals of sorts as well. I hope they enjoy the meal tonight. We are expecting newcomers – Lucien said hiring hands would help, so now we wait.

I won’t forget though. I am still searching for you.”
                                              • - End Transmission -[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

||Relationships » Subject Zero’s strongest relations had been the rogue scientists that raised her, though due to the disbandment, they were all separated by death or went into hiding. In recent times, she spends her days with the Boss and Lieutenant, helping out where she can and providing them with the medical support that they don’t specialize in. Zero is often detached from understanding certain things, but as she has only been activated for a little over half a generational period, she finds that she is learning human relations quite well.

Though she trusts them with her life, Zero questions how deep her relations are with the Boss and Lieutenant. She sometimes flirts playfully with them, but romance wise, she has only observed (spied) on the scientists for an understanding. Her relations with the newcomers have yet to be determined, but she is hopeful in making new friends. Perhaps even something akin to a sibling, like the two leaders appear to have.

||Habit(s) » Unconsciously hoards items/junks all the time.
                                                ||Like(s) »
                                                • - To Cook
                                                  - Reading & Learning
                                                  - Scavenging to Collect things
                                                  - Spicy[/list:u]
                                                  ||Dislike(s) »
                                                  • - Throwing things away
                                                    - Not finishing a Meal[/list:u]
                                                    ||Fear(s) »
                                                    • - Of being found to not be quite human
                                                      - Of not being able to find Dr. Sheva
                                                      - Of Blood; it makes her a bit dizzy[/list:u]

||Weapon(s) » Main: Laser Pistol; dmg = 12. Pachew Pachew!
                                                                • Against Teammates: The Spatula; dmg = .05! That’s what you get for trying to steal food before meal time! 8([/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                                                  ||Equipment » Outfit on Missions: Leather Armor.
                                                                            • Outfit at Base: Usually a tank-top with cargo pants or whatever else is available, sometimes a lab coat over clothes.
                                                                              Accessories: Pistol in gun holster, (sometimes) Black Cowboy Hat, Medical side-pouch, and moonshine.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

->>Name:: Alexios Wright
"So, can I blow this fuck to pieces or what?"​

• ->>Other Aliases:: Prefers to be called Alex.
    ->>Date of Birth:: November 24, 2264
    ->>Ethnicity:: African-American[/list:u]

• ->>Height:: 6'0"
      ->>Hair Color:: Blonde
      ->>Eye Color:: Chocolate brown
      ->>Appearance::Working on thees 0.o! [/list:u]

• ->>Role::Tank, she's the person you see when you really want shit taken care of.
        ->>Off Duty Role:: Hunting. Well, when boredom strikes and she needs to let loose and entertain herself, she finds hunting unsuspecting creatures to be quite interesting.
        ->>Habits:: Fiddles with an old toy bazooka hanging from a bracelet tucked safely away in her pocket-- her father gave it to her as a child. Whenever something manages to slip pass her defenses and make her apprehensive or even scared in some way she fiddles with said, bracelet, or she reverts to being a loud obnoxious asshole to cover-up her inner feelings--whichever makes her feel more comfortable.
        ->>Likes:: Explosions, big weaponry, baseball, cleaning her minigun, and watching the sky at night.
        ->>Dislikes:: Hopeless people, as she was one at one time...and doesn't like the sight of someone being so...useless. She hates anything that doesn't like her group of friends. She hates raiders...well pretty much anything that is evil and could careless about anyone's well being but themselves--but the raiders are at the top of the list. Oh and she also dislikes dogs--she'll waste her last bullet to to head shot one on sight. Once she was bit when she was very young....and she still can't bring herself to getting over the event, and so....seeing dogs and anything that resembles them drives her absolutely bonkers.
        ->>Fears:: Alexios doesn't seem to fear much, and is often perceived as being a fearless person. But in actuality, she is indeed scared of a couple things. Her top fear is losing the people around her. She has already lost her father, and she can't bare the thought of loosing someone else. She also fears being helpless. In the event that cost her father's life she was unable to do anything, and she believes that is the reason he died.

->>Personality Dossier:: Hmmm...what is there to say about Alexios? Well, she's a loud one for sure. Sometimes rumored to be heard over the sound of explosions. She talks as if there are ear plugs in her ears, and she cannot hear the volume of her voice ever~ Most wonder how loud she can get during sex, and if they could go deaf while indulging in such a simple act with her. She's quite obnoxious to people she doesn't like, and even worse to enemies. She can be quite, narcissistic at times and she enjoys poking fun at others for a laugh. Most of the time it would seem that Alexios is a cold individual, always distancing herself away from the people around her. In a way such is true but, deep inside she is warmer than her colder exterior; she may distance herself, but little do they know she would absolutely die for them. However, Alexios is always afraid of showing such a soft side, believing that if she does she will only open herself up to weakness...believing that if she does in a moment of desperation she would only let her feelings get in the way.... Alexios absolutely despises the thought of being blinded by her emotions and doing the very thing she did after her father's death. She refuses to repeat her past, and so....if keeping people that she cares for at a certain distance helps...then keeping them at a distance it is. Alex is always in a nostalgic state, staring off into space, and thinking of what life would be like if only -blah- didn't happen.....or -blah- did happen.

It is quite rare that one would see Alexios show more than one or two emotions... However, nothing makes her show more emotions than the bloodshed of her enemies. While it is fun to injure her prey and slowly kill them with torture, nothing brings a broader smile to her face than getting up close and personal with her enemy and either getting off a nice headshot, or bashing their skull in with her trusty bat. Nothing makes her laugh more than the sight of something's skull caving in, or their brain spewing out all over the place...Nothing makes her body hotter than the simple feel of blood splattering over her, the taste of it on her lips, the smell of it wafting through her nose...it simply drives her wild with lust...blood lust that is. Even so, she does get an orgasm or two from the the fear she can install in someone else, a powerful rush of adrenaline she obtains just by the power she holds in her hands. Fear is the one thing she despises more than people being useless lumps of flesh, it is the one characteristic inside of herself she wants to rid herself of completely...causing fear in something else...makes her feel like she's ridding herself of such. Alexios is happiest destroying life, believing that she is doing right by her father by becoming the heartless cold woman she is slowly transforming into. IT is the mere reason why hunting was chosen to be her second job.

Explosions and causing them also makes her quite.....happy. She loves blowing things up, watching things fly into the air and crash into the ground with such force. It is also fun to her to watch the surprised look on a raiders faces when they step upon one of her mines. It is rare that she actually gets to use her explosives so ineffectively and just for pure entertainment, that when she actually does get to blow something up she always gets a little too happy and excited. Sometimes as a result she gets ridiculously trigger happy. If that isn't the case, she's always expecting to blow something up, asking repeatedly could she possibly blow something up. A rare action, that she doesn't often do, but after she would annoyingly ask if she could blow something up, finally when someone would answer, she would pull out a grenade and pull out the pin. It doesn't matter if they said yes or no....she hears what she wants to.

• ->>Relationships:: She gets along with anyone who gets along with her.
          ->>Background::
          I smiled at the good doctor before me. I wondered what could have made him want to do an interview with moi. There was nothing special about me at all...except that I was very tall and strong for being a female. And somehow through all of the hard work I've forced myself through over the years....I still look good. I watch as the camera men set up the camera in back of the doctor facing me. I supposed they were making a documentary of me. I laughed at the thought, but as soon as the camera began to roll, I straightened up, a serious droll look of sorts washing over my amused expression.

-Video conference-​

"You know as a child... I was the sweetest lil thing..."

What do you mean Miss Wright?

"Well..."

W-wait...what the hell are you doing?!

"When I was a child...I wasn't like this...I was...sweet...cute...a fragile porcelain doll in the eyes of everyone around me..."

M-miss Wright.

"Please call me Alex...and let's get on with the interview doctor...we haven't got all day...now do we?"

Indeed Mi--Alex. So...please um, could you tell us a little about your childhood?

I look to the floor at the question, gripping the grenade in my hand tightly. Before looking up at the camera, I pushed back any sadness trying to force it's way into the core of my heart, and smiled.

"Well...it was like every other happy go-lucky childhood I suppose. I had a mother, a father....and a couple of siblings. My mother was a whore...birthing me by pure accident...my sister...well I suppose you can't even call her much since she was never born...my mother had a miscarriage. She then got married to my father trying to turn her life around for the better. Nothing got better...she just ended up getting pregnant again and giving birth to my half brother...Chase...she died soon after his birth. My father, my brother....and myself lived quietly wherever we could, wandering from place to place in the wilderness of this fucked up country...fighting everyday to survive. My young brother couldn't do shit for himself....and my father could only do so much...I took it upon myself to do all the things he couldn't. I raised my brother until he was the ripe age of thirteen. On his birthday, me and my father decided to throw him a small celebration in a nearby town that was friendly. It was on that night that a large lovely group of raiders came and raided the city. People were dying left and right until finally we were left. We were hiding out in an old abandoned home. We figured no one would check it...you'know...cause it was abandoned and all...but we fucked up with that decision. The windows shattered, the front and back doors were kicked in...and the house was soon filled with those abominations. My father fought hard and long until finally his strength gave out and there wasn't anything he could do. I was in a corner cowering with my younger brother, holding him closely whispering lies into his ears. We watched them kick my father around a bit...and finally they had turned their attention on myself and the boy. I was scared to hell, but for the safety of my younger kin I tried my hardest to distract their attention. Like my father I fought bravely...it didn't end all too well. I remember blacking out, and waking to the sight of my brother being violated, screaming for a mercy he would never receive. God... it wasn't so pretty for me either...the feeling of something stabbing at me mercilessly repeated over and over and over again....however all my mind could focus on was how fucking useless I was....heheh...Well whatever, the event gave my father some time to recuperate and get himself together. It was then, seconds away from my mind being completely consumed he came and rescued us... he was covered in so much blood, I wasn't sure where his blade began and his hand ended.."

I smiled holding the grenade close to my chest, my fingers idly dancing around the pin.

S-so what happened after that?

"Well...we lived happily ever after..."

I laughed shaking my head. That was a end to my story I wished was true.

"No...I wish...but instead we escaped. My father had Chase over his shoulder, and my hand in his free hand as we ran as fast as we could before more could show up. My brother was lost in shock...he died from terror....his brain collapsed from pure fright.... And I thought I was weak....well at least he wouldn't have live with the memories, right? Well we buried the boy...and then carried on. Me and my father fought the land on our own. He trained me in his ways, how to survive. One night, my father had said to me 'Alexios, tonight is in celebration of our survival and will to carry in spite of our tragedies....and in celebration I have a gift for you.' Once again however, our happy tale was slightly disrupted. It was like we were destined to run into raiders or something.....like it was just our fucking fate to be bothered with the sick bastards. We fought together...as a team like he taught me. Just as things were going well one of them mentioned my brother... I blacked out just then."

I-is that all...you simply blacked out... What happened?

"Well I didn't necessarily black out...it was more of me losing a peg of my sanity. Each shot of my gun filled each and every last one of them with lead. The hard vibrations of the gun ripping through my body made it hard to control the gift but...somehow I did...something in the back of my mind urging me on. In the name of my brother I had managed to actually do more good than harm...unlike the last time. I was so proud of myself...and so was my father. I dropped my weapon and rushed at my father and embraced him. 'Perhaps, this was a night of new beginnings...' I thought to myself as we hugged. We held each other tight in that embrace for a while before I felt him fall limp in my arms... A pool of blood began to seep through his clothes and onto me, warming my cool skin. I couldn't help but smile...smile out of frustration. Crying was out of the option...I couldn't shed another fucking tear...I just wouldn't...he wouldn't want me to be so weak...again. My father died in my arms that night...and again I had to bury another member of my family... What else do you want to know about my past doctor?"

W-well, how did you manage to survive?

I laughed at his question.... I stood up from my chair brushing back blonde bangs as I walked over to where he sat. The camera man had to step back a bit to capture the shot. I pulled a 9mm pistol from inside my white lab coat and straddled the doctor...a wicked grin on my lips. Furthering the fear I had previously installed in the man.

"I survived off of this doctor....the fear of others feeds me...nourishes my inner beast...keeping what little sanity I have left in check. It isn't hard to survive in this land if you just have something to fuel your purpose in life...and this is my fuel..."

I smiled...the look in his eyes.... he's completely terrified now. I bet he's regretting doing this interview, and as I press the nozzle of my gun into his cheek, my finger dancing along the trigger, his body begins to shake.

"I think this just about concludes this interview right...I mean there's nothing else to know....except whether if I'll shoot you dead right here and now...right?"

-end video transmission-​

• ->>Tag Skills:: Big guns, Explosives, Melee weapons
            ->>Favored SPECIAL:: Endurance, Strength
            ->>Perks::Demolition Expert(Reflects on how how well she uses her explosives), Little Leaguer(Throwing explosives[or melee weapons] in the right place are as easy as 1,2,3 for her, and handling melee weapons even easier--mainly bats, pipes...anything swing-able.), Commando(Two handed weapon specialist)[/list:u]

• ->> Primary Weapon:: 5mm Minigun
              • ->> Secondary Weapon/s:: Alex wields a large sledge hammer that is always strapped to her back, her father's Chinese assault rifles(x2), and a 9mm pistol for just in case measures and she needs a speedy resolution.
                ->>Equipment:: Alexios wears simplistic attire that is free for her to move in. She wears a white black tank top just above her stomach to show off her lovely set of abs. She wears a pair of black jeans tucked into calf high combat boots laced all the way to the top. Around her knees are a small plate of armor. Around her shoulder and breasts are metal plates as well. Covering her upper body overall is a large white lab coat that stops just above the back of her knees. On her face is a pair of glasses, that makes her appear to be the scientist type in addition with the lab coat. Her long blonde hair is always pinned up, further adding to the scientist look.[/list:u]

• ->>Music::
                  I'm spiraling lost in a desert. In pure...synchronicity with the wind.​
                  ->>Played By:: November[S n o w][/list:u][/list:u]

->>Name:: ( Nataca Havard )​

• ->>Other Aliases:: Lil Pip - Nick name given due to the upgrades she made on the ancient pip boys, which she so dubbed her little pip girls
    ->>Date of Birth:: Mid Summer 2264
    ->>Ethnicity:: Caucasian [/list:u]

• ->>Height:: 5' 6"
      ->>Hair Color:: Dark Chocolate
      ->>Eye Color:: Hazel
      ->>Appearance:: Nataca keeps her hair rather short and doesn't take much care in cleaning it or herself up for the mater due to her philosophy, "It's just ganna get messed up again when you guys trash another piece of perfectly good tech, in some hell hole of a war zone, and still expect me to fix it." She almost never is seen without her tinted goggles which she wears around her neck less it is bright outside or a sandstorm is picking up. Along with her goggles she caries around a pair of jumper cables, around her waist and a few power cells/batteries with her at all times. She never is without her lazer pistol at her side, in its holder. [/list:u]

• ->>Role:: Electrician/Back up Medic
        ->>Off Duty Role:: On the computer that keeps the Holes' security system from freaking out, or any other electrical mishaps that happen around it.
        ->>Habits:: Whenever she isn't working on the computer she has to have a cigarette at least in her mouth, otherwise she constantly grumbles about everything.
        ->>Likes:: Likes stopping at brotherhood check points for tech, searching areas that were once full of the best technology.
        ->>Dislikes:: Being away from the computer, not having her cigarettes, being forced into manual labor.
        ->>Fears:: Not being useful, or being eaten alive.
        ->>Personality Dossier:: Nataca is always working, and doesn't get the concept of slacking off. She is constantly running about doing something, or staring at the computer screen trying how to upgrade it, or increase efficient, or reduce the amount of bugs in the system. If she isn't working on something, she then fears she is of no use and at that point being expendable. This mind set would normally drain anyone, but as long as she has a pack of cigarettes she is as happy as can be, which truthfully doesn't seem that happy.

She has a very sarcastic, ironic mood at life, almost never looking to long at the upside, always turning to be the debbie downer, especially without her cigarettes. Her sarcastic nature tends to have her picking fights with people even though she doesn't really wish to pick a fight, she just doesn't seem to have a filter from her brain to her mouth. She feels as though life is survival of the fittest where all things are allowed (which it kinda is), leaving her a very weak moral back bone. If she comes across a situation where it's her life versus something else she will almost always do what she has to so she can survive.

Whenever Nataca finds a new advanced piece of technology she gets all giddy and excited, a complete one-eighty of her normal personality. She will run about pestering everybody, showing them what the piece does and trying to explain how it works, then once she's showed everybody will put it in a special bag she carries with her, until they get back to the Hole where she tears it apart as best she can without breaking it, studying it, and modifying it anyway she seems fit. After she is done modifying the piece of equipment she will usually be back to her normal secluded self. [/list:u]

• ->>Relationships:: Nataca tends to stay secluded in her own little world, not paying much attention to those around her, while still adding her two cents about a few things said in earshot here or there.
          ->>Background:: The holotape clicks once then clicks again after a long silence, only to be clicked once more before someone begins talking

"I still don't see what the fuck this stupid recording is for. Ain't nobody that cares 'bout my time spent up in the mountains... Well if your not gonna let me go then I guess I'd better get this done an over with.

What was it twenty-three... twenty-four summers ago I was born? Shit makes me sound like I'm old," she chuckles softly, "That would make it the year 2264 when I was born in those yaio infested cliffs. Well I grew up in some little cannibal like community where if you didn't make the cut... well lets just say everyone had food for quite awhile. Heh... I still remember my twin brother poor little bastard was cooked up a week before the brotherhood came. Anyways life was a hell of a lot different back then. They taught as girls how make the traps, while the boys all went out hunting, and scavenging. Sometimes they came back with some mutated thing, that we all forced ourselves to eat, but most of the times they came back with a traveler. Sometimes dead, sometimes alive. We were always overjoyed to see them come back alive, it meant we had someone new to talk to for about an hour. Whenever we had human though... Jesus it sickens me to say this but... I swear the meat tasted better than anything else they brought back.

The brotherhood said it was 2278 I think when they came in and wiped out the community, saying the cannibals were a risk to the fort they were heading to. Us children they deemed, we could still be saved from our savage ways... Who the hell isn't savage out in this god forsaken rock. I lived with the brotherhood for five summers I think it was. God they had the best stuff. They had entire carts of plasma weapons, stock rooms full of robots, and all the power armor one could ever dream of. But shit even they couldn't keep up with some of the super mutants they met out here. I stayed at a base with them for those five years studying all the ancient tech we've lost. Ha imagine me a scholar in the brotherhood. Pshhh... Life really does like to fuck with ya huh?

Well like I said that lasted a great five summers. By the time I was nineteen, a huge hoard of super mutants were coming up from the south west, and go figure we were told we couldn't just leave the civilians there to die, so we stayed at the keep and tried to fight off the super mutant attack. I don't who the hell said that was a good idea. We were outnumbered three to one. Shit... taught me a lesson I'll never forget though. Them staying did the village no good. We ended up loosing everything, the town was taken captive and all that tech we had gathered I watched as it burnt to the ground. There were only a handful of us left, after the attack. I didn't know any of them but we all knew that we had to be able to rely on each other. Not that easy when the only guy that actually had much experience in the power armor was already limping with a gunshot wound.

That turned out to be another big mistake, we started to head to the D.C. outpost and we were almost there. I was twenty at the time when we found a group of mutants had been tracking us for the past year. They finally caught up to us in the middle of the night and dragged us to one of those pitts that they 'reproduce' at. Haha I remember John screaming at the stupid fucks like they were gonna understand a damn thing he said. I thought I was gonna die there. I watched each of my friends get taken away to get turned into one of those damned things. But when they came for I found a way to hack into the security system and put some life back into it. The system killed everything not human in that place. I was the only one left.

So after a year of wandering out in the waistland with no real purpose, till some traveler told me that New York had been found. So I decided why the hell not go check out all the tech they have up there. And I just kept on moving until I got here. And that's my story... sooo... turned this damned thing off.[/list:u]

• ->>Tag Skills:: Energy Weapons, Science, Medicine
            ->>Favored SPECIAL:: Int/Luck
            ->>Perks:: Computer Whiz, Robotics Expert [/list:u]

• ->> Primary Weapon:: Lazer Rifle
              • ->> Secondary Weapon/s:: Lazer Pistol
                ->>Equipment:: Tinted goggles, jumper cables used as a belt, pouches full of little electronics and parts[/list:u]

• ->>Music:: Lets start a Riot, Me against the World
                  ->>Played By:: Lost_Minority[/list:u][/list:u]

->>Name:: Alastor Crowe

• ->>Other Aliases:: Tinker, Grease mouth
    ->>Date of Birth:: 2/6/68
    ->>Age:: 20
    ->>Ethnicity:: African American[/list:u]

• ->>Height:: 6’4"
      ->>Hair Color:: Black
      ->>Eye Color:: Yellow
      ->>Appearance:: Alastor has short cut black hair, that he usually does himself when his hair gets out of control. He has yellow eyes like his mother, which is pretty unusual. People just think that it came from to much radiation. Has a tribal tattoo on his left shoulder.

• ->>Role:: Engineer (can repair weapons[custom made or not] for the group, very good at short range weapons and can make the best bomb out of almost anything.)
        ->>Off Duty Role:: When Alastor is off duty he washes clothes for everyone. Alastor didn't think washing clothes was all that bad since that was his chore when he was younger.
        ->>Habits:: He does not blink while he is working and also puts working items in mouth while working. He goes out in the middle of the night and ram sacks the crap out of people’s bags for candy. While sleeping, he holds a lead pipe that his mother gave him to bash a dog in the head with when he was younger.

->>Likes:: Rad. Candy, Blowing shit up, working on new kinds of weapons and vehicles.
        ->>Dislikes:: People that come to him asking if he can repair while he is working on someone else stuff. Broken weapons, easy to fix but tired of looking for parts. Losing his favorite lead pipe, and Raiders.
        ->>Fears:: Mutants, Ghouls
        ->>Personality Dossier:: After everything that has happened to Alastor he came out of it pretty okay. He’s the more laid back type of person, than one would expect. He doesn’t get upset quickly, and loves the use of sarcasm when in a mild disagreement with another person. It is quite rare to ever see him rampaging on in an argument or even outside while fighting the dangers the wasteland has to offer. It almost seems that nothing get’s him overly excited. Often he will come off as too laid back, and even lazy at times—well that’s just when he’s resting though. When he’s chillin’ out there is nothing anyone can do to make him budge…unless you mention candy. When Alastor isn’t working or on break, he is all fun and games though, and ready to play. He is quite the flirtatious type, and often flirts with girls to pass the time.

Alastor keeps to himself when he is working. He doesn’t want anyone to disturb him—at all. If you try to talk to him while he is working he will pull a gun out on you and light off a warning shot not to say another word. This working Alastor is in complete contrast with the laid back side of him, and can be mistaken as another person to someone who knows nothing of him, personality wise.

• ->>Relationships:: None
          ->>Background::
          -There was the sound of a small click, and a loud crash in the background before someone began to clear their throat, and take a deep breath-​

Me and my mother were outside fixing a motorcycle, that I found when I was seven, while we were waiting for my father and older sister to come back with some food. I was only eight and I wasn’t aloud to go out and into the wastelands to hunt. That pissed me off because my parents gave me a gun for my birthday and I have yet to use it. As me and my mother worked on the bike my sister and father walked up and we didn’t even hear them say ‘hi’. We were so close to fixing it that the motor actually started for five seconds till it shut off on us. After that we knew that we were close and my mom told me that we will need a few parts from any robot that has been roaming the wastelands.

So later that night when everyone was sleeping I snuck out of the house. I took my 10mm and my lead pipe that I used to beat the hell out of a dog that attacked my mom one time.. It was dark and hard to see anything but finding a robot outside in the dark was not that hard. About an hour passed when I came across a robot fighting three mole rats. I hid behind a rock to scope out the situation. Everyone knows that mole rats are just hunting food. When I peaked over the rock they were dead. The robot seemed to be sparking a little so it was easy pickings for me. I ran towards the robot shooting at it with no care in the world. It was dark so why should I have cared about truly hitting it? Surprisingly I shot it dead. I quickly ram sacked the robot, and when I was done I took the part I needed for the motorcycle.

On my eighteenth birthday my sister told my mom and dad that she was going to explore what was out in the wasteland on her own. She was only twenty-two but she was strong. They didn’t mind but I was torn to pieces when she left. I started to work more and practice on my shooting as well. When I was twenty a bunch of raiders came to our home and started to shoot the place up. The damage wasn’t that bad because me and my mom rigged the yard with explosives. Even though the damage was low my father still got shot somehow…and eventually died. The pain wasn’t as bad as when my sister left us though. A little after the death of my father my mother killed herself and left me a note. When I went to her room I saw the note in her hands. ‘I want you to leave this place baby. I didn’t want you to know because I didn’t think they would find us, but your father and I used to be part of a group of raiders. They didn’t want us to leave because we were some of the best they had. They will come back to kill me and then you so leave. I love you. Mom’

Leaving that shithole wasn’t as hard as I thought it was going to be. While I was out in the wastelands things were as hectic as people said it’s been. After months of wandering and searching for a new family to be with, I found Boss.
          -end recording-​

• ->>Tag Skills:: Repair, Explosives, Small guns
            ->>Favored SPECIAL:: Intelligent, Perception
            ->>Perks:: Demolition Expert, Animal Friend

• ->> Primary Weapon:: 10mm that his mother and father gave him on one of his birthdays when he was very young. The gun has silencer and a slightly longer barrel on it that he custom made before he left his home behind. It holds the standard bullets for a 10mm but he sharpened the tip of the bullets for more penetration.
              • ->> Secondary Weapon/s:: Chinese Assault Rifle- The history of this gun is short he found the gun days after he left his home and has really yet to get the hang of it.

Lead Pipe- This pipe has been with him for years longer then his custom 10mm. It has seen a few heads and robots so it started to wear down some so he filled the top part of the pipe with melted down robot parts so it could last longer. Alastor did not just fill the top part but he also smelted a small metal spike around the rim of it for a better sting.
                ->>Equipment:: Alastor wears a merc adventurer outfit that his father gave him without a vest. He wears biker goggles that he found next to a bike that he and his mother were working on. The straps are gray with an eagle on the bottom left of the goggles.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• ->>Music:: edit this later
                  ->>Played By:: Crazy Shank[/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom