Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F4M Forbidden Relationship Slice of Life RPs [NEW PLOTS]

hufflepuffgirl25

Meteorite
Hi there

I'm Rachel and I'm looking for detailed males to embark on some slice of life roleplays. I especially like roleplays that involve a forbidden element (not necessarily illegal, just a situation that would be complicated). While I enjoy smut, I do like details, characters arcs and plot development. I don't like to sound like a grammar snob but good spelling and grammar is a must for me, otherwise I get too distracted.

I enjoy ageplay but I like to be the younger character (but I don't play under 18)

I like to share character sheets/descriptions involving face grabs, age, personality etc.

I don't do any plots involving rape or force. I also don't do plots involving bribery/blackmail/cheating.

Any pairings and plots are suggestions and I'm willing to discuss edits/alternatives :)

• Teacher/student (this could be something private eg. private music lessons, private sports coach etc.)
  • Employee/boss's daughter OR boss/employee's daughter
  • Daughter/dad's best friend OR best friend/best friend's dad
  • President's (or prime minister) daughter/security guard
  • Brother's best friend OR sister's best friend
  • Roommates
  • Best Friends
I'm interested in playing a preacher's daughter but don't really have a pairing for that. That could be part of one of my plots below?

I'd also love to explore a Harry Potter themed RP. I don't want to use canon characters, so it would be OCs and maybe set in modern times. I'm not too picky on maintaining canon - we can be flexible

Misc office based plot:
MC and YC meet at some kind of corporate event (not necessarily suits and presentations but maybe a fashion show or something like that), instantly connect and spend the night. MC gets scared and leaves. A while later, she holds job interviews for her company and YC is a candidate.

Royals: Based loosely on 'The Prince And Me'. I'm not too picky on who is the royal. Essentially, we attend the same university and Muse A doesn't get along with Muse B because they appear a bit entitled and snobby. However, they maybe work on a school project/event and grow closer and start dating. Muse A is completely unaware of Muse B's status which will be revealed somehow.

Celebrities in love: Both of our characters are famous (we can decide what work they do later) and one or both of them have ended up with a less than stellar reputation. (It doesn't have to be anything wild - it could even be based on a misunderstanding). And PR recommends they set up a fake relationship, going to concerts and premieres and publicity events together. Eventually, they realise they have real feelings for one another.

Hating Co-stars: We are both actors on a TV show (it could be a movie but I think a TV show would give longevity to the RP) and our characters have had a slow burn relationship but the fans absolutely love the pairing. However, we absolutely detest each other. We can barely get through readings and rehearsals without fighting. However, the production company is keen to keep the nature of our relationship quiet. This particular plot could go in one of three directions.
  1. As our characters are finally going to get together, the production company encourages us to fake a relationship to drive up publicity for the upcoming season. (This is my favourite angle)
  2. We kind of develop a friends with benefits relationship (that leads to something more serious)
  3. Nothing specific - we just realise our feelings/attraction on our own after long rehearsals and kissing on set etc.
Misc Forbidden Plot: I could see this working for student/teacher or maybe Dad's boss? Either way, MC and YC meet on a dating app and we really hit it off and we start dating for a few weeks until we realise who the other is? IE: A new semester starts and we realise YC is MC's teacher?

Please send me a pm if you're interested and hopefully we can work something out

Hope to hear from you soon!

Please review my f-list for kinks/limits

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom