Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shipwrecked - your destiny!

ToWriteAndWander

Not all those who wander are lost.
7add77021a6c01af1c63667f92c16392.jpg

Shipwrecked:
Lost at Sea, Death is your Destiny!

ShipWheelT.gif ShipWheelT.gif ShipWheelT.gif

A fleet of a dozen ships, all shapes and sizes, take to the waves even as their Capital burns. The invasion had been quick and severe, their Armies crushed in one fell swoop, the Invaders given no reason for their actions. Villages burned. Peasants were slaughtered. Towns and Cities were razed to the ground. The Invaders, flooding out of the mountains to the North, had never been encountered before. There was no parley. Refugees flooded to the Capital City which soon became cutoff and isolated. No help was coming. No hope of survival. The Walls that had stood for 100 years crumbled in two days - the City was lost!

Those that could fled by boat, though many were caught in the harbor trying to flee - overloaded by panicked refugees, crashing into each other. A lucky few managed to escape. But where to go to? For years, there had been wars with neighboring Kingdoms. They would not be welcome there, even if a new thread was rising in their place. The few ports they were able to put into replenished their supplies but didn't want the influx of refugees - did not want to ire the wrath of these Northern Invaders by taken in the conquered people.

A few ships were lost here and there along the way - from storms, running ashore, or not being sea worthy. Some put in along the way, hoping to strike off on their own, but at least half a dozen still journeyed together. What option did they have but to journey West, to find a new homeland? Fabled lands, full of riches, were rumored to be out there. What choice did they have but to caste their lot and see where the dice fell?

Weeks at sea pass and a doldrum sets in. Fresh water runs low. Salty biscuits hard as rocks remain. The sun beats down on the decks, not a cloud in the sky. The boats drift, sometimes drawing closer, sometimes getting pushed further away from each other. Night provides little relief, the temperature plummeting until it is nearly freezing. Tonight of all nights, the mother of all storm strikes.

A thunderclap so loud it shatters eardrums heralds the start of the storm. The wind whips up the waves until they are crashing over the decks, bringing down the masts. Rain pelts down so hard its hard to distinguish rain from waves. Each roll of the ship threatening to capsize it. Some ships crash together, and all ships get shattered on rocks.

The survivors wash up on the shore line. SHORE. LAND. They have found land to the West - but who remains alive to make this discovery?

• I am looking for an even number of Male:Female Characters.
  • All character sheets must me sent to me via PM. Once Approved, they will be added to the Character Section (WIP).
  • I am allowing Characters 16+ in age for this.
  • All Characters must be Human.
  • There is no MAGIC known to Man.
  • The setting is Fantasy/Medieval - Lore will be shared as required.
  • Characters must fit the setting - images required. Art Style should not be Anime/Japanese.
  • If you have questions, ASK ME via PM.
  • The Overall Plot Arc is going to be fluid, based on Characters Presented and the Situations/Reactions.

Character Creation Guide
Send via PM

Player Name:

Character Name:
Character Age:
Martial Status:
Spouse (If Any):
Refugee Status:
(Citizen of the City, or Refugee for Outlying areas)

Image Reference + Physical Description:

Background Information:

Text Color Choice:
(Insert Code Here)
Additional Notes:

Sexual Kinks:
Sexual Limits:
Thoughts on 'Forced Breeding/Public Copulation':

Secret Information for the GM:

Taken Color Codes:
#FFFFFF - GM/Narrator Color
#F37934 - Konrad Roht
#B8312F - Big Red

Shipwreck Survivors

Player Name: ToWriterAndWander

Character Name: Konrad Roht
Character Age: 32
Martial Status: Single, Never Married
Spouse (If Any): NA
Refugee Status: Refugee

Image Reference + Physical Description: Konrad Roht was considered a Northman, until the Horde flooded Southwards from the Mountains even further to the North than where Konrads people herald from. His features, though, are of a Northman - tall and built, with blonde hair and blue eyes, he is very much the Nightmare of Southerners, his people having along and proud history of being some of the best Warriors in all of the Lands.

Background Information: Born to the Northern Mountains, Konrad grew up in the harsh climate of the North - short summers, long winters. You either survived or you died in the North, and Konrad thrived. Death was a common visitor and hardened his emotions with its frequency. Physical duress and mental struggles abounded through out his youth, scars grim reminders of his troubled path.

Like most Northern Men, he was destined to live and die by the sword - in his case, a spear and hunting knife. At the age of 16, he got his first kill in a tribal dispute. At age 18, his people long conquered some 25 years prior, he joined the Mercenary Company his people often joined, and journeyed South for the first time. The Culture shock was something he had to adjust to, but it was enough to put him off the more lucrative options of being a Caravan Guard or Bodyguard for the Rich and Wealthy. Instead, he went with the Wolves of the North, a Regiment of Northerners serving Auxiliary roles in the Legions of the Empire.

The Campaigns were long, and often hot - based in the Southern and Eastern Reaches of the Empire, both subduing insurrection and expanding its borders. Sixteen years of fighting, knowing nothing but Victory, has all come to the end as the Dorakin - a Northern Word for the Invaders - flood South, over the Impassable Mountains of the North and home of his youth. With no other option but to flee, he has managed to secure passage on one of the ships that managed to escape - albeit more due to his size and brawn than having the money to pay for passage.

Text Color Choice: #F37934
Additional Notes:

Sexual Kinks: Smaller/Petite Women, Slaves,
Sexual Limits: M/M, Scat, Watersports, the 'Usual'
Thoughts on 'Forced Breeding/Public Copulation': OK

Last edited:
It certainly is.

Basically, no real constraints on character age/profession given they are all refugees from a Capital City.

Would like to keep M:F ratios even, though not sure how sexual things will be in this.

Unsure whether things are open here or not still, but I'm interested myself to see where things go from here, but if there's room I'd like to partake.

I'd be interested in this...
And on BMR-the sexual stuff for groups were usually moved to PM, but every group is different.

Was there/will there be a form we need to fill out for characters?

I've never moved the sexual stuff to PMs. It seems rather strange to move the sexual stuff to PMs when the whole point of this forum is for ERP.

And yes, there will be a form to fill out for characters. Not sure how much actual interest there is right now or what the ratios are.

Sorry-I was tired, I meant that the groups I've been in have done that...

You only need 3 players to set up the threads from my understanding. People tend to join when there's more to see about what the setup is and how detailed the profiles have to be, etc..."Medieval sounding setting shipwreck with some exploration and civilization rebuilding rp" is still not a lot to go on.

And I usually play females unless male characters are needed.

Back
Top Bottom