Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ผ โ™ก ฬ–ฬ-

Bunny

๐”ด๐”ฆ๐” ๐‘˜๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ
Staff member
Untitled_Artwork.png

โ– Third Person Only
โœฆ I will not write in any other fashion, sorry.
โ– Story vs Smut
โœฆ I would like to create a healthy mix of story and smut, preferably with a build up before the sexy fun begins. Pure smut is a turn off for me.
โ– Multi-paragraph posters
โœฆ I enjoy writing descriptively and multiple paragraphs. While, some stories inspire me to write pages, others only require a few paragraphs.
โœฆ All I ask is that you give depth to your posts, and I will try my best to give you something equally engaging.
โ– I only play submissive females when in a D/s plot
โœฆ I will not play a Domme for you, sorry.
โœฆ I am capable of writing stories without this theme at all, however, I do enjoy a bit of power play.
โœฆ This does not mean the submissives I play are doormats. I enjoy playing bratty and flirtatious characters who can fall in line when either forced to or they decide to behave.
โœฆ If the plot doesn't include D/s, the aforementioned are irrelevant.
โ– Other little tidbits
โœฆ I will not play a character under the age of 18.
โœฆ If it's not on my f-list, I will likely not be open to it... but feel free to ask as I might have missed something!
โœฆ I will only play via thread on the site. No you cannot convince me to play/plot anywhere else.
โœฆ I'm not an English teacher, I make grammar mistakes. As long as I can understand your posts, a few errors will not put me off.
โœฆ If you're going to be busy for a while, that's fine. I would appreciate you letting me know so I don't think you've lost interest.
โœฆ If the role play just isn't doing it for you, let me know. I am a big girl and I get that sometimes, the chemistry isn't there for the story or even between us.

I am looking to scratch an itch that has been a thorn in my side (pun intended) for quite some time. Court of Thorns and Roses is a series that draws me in time and time again. Before now, I was looking to play with people who had read the books, but as I have yet to have luck in finding a partner, I may be willing to accept someone who has not. The story is high fantasy~ if this is not your cup of tea, I totally understand, however, this is the only story I am currently looking to play.

Themes: Life mates, drama, romance, conflict

For those unaware of the books, here is a brief synopsis of all five books:
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses follows Feyre Archeron, a 19-year-old huntress who is taken to the faerie land of Prythian by a creature that demands punishment after she kills a faerie wolf in the woods. Feyre discovers that her kidnapper is a High-Fae named Tamlin, and one of the seven High Lords of Prythian. As she lives with Tamlin at his estate in the Spring Court, she comes to learn that everything she has learnt about the faerie world is a lie.
  • A Court of Mist and Fury follows Feyre and Rhysand, as they deal with after-effects of freeing Prythian from Amarantha's reign. Reeling from the horrors they faced Under The Mountain, they find their soulmates in one another. Suffering from post traumatic disorders and nightmares, they continue to stay connected through the mental bond they share. Hatred turns to understanding which blooms into passion and love as they fight through their trauma and find solace in each other.
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin follows Feyre and Rhysand as they gather information, rally forces and work with the other High Lords, mysterious creatures and allies to fight in the war against Hybern.
  • A Court of Frost and Starlight follows Feyre and Rhysand as they deal with and face the aftermath of the war against Hybern, as they mend cities, places, relationships and settle into the new normal.
  • A Court of Silver Flames follows Nesta and Cassian as they deal with the blazing fire between them as they face their haunting pasts, battle monsters and find acceptance and healing in each other's arms, amidst battle and betrayal.

I also have link, which will give you the cliff notes version to the first three books, should anyone care to read:
A Court of Thorns and Roses
A Court of Mist and Fury
A Court of Wings and Ruin

I am looking to play someone who wants to play the son of Rhysand, the new High Lord of the Night Court. We can plot together, but I also have a rough starting point if someone would prefer that. I am looking for someone who can capture the essence of being Rhysand's son. Here is a link to Rhysand's personality, I would hope for someone to capture the duality of his nature.

For now, I am going to leave this rather open ended and hope I get a bite.

โ™ก ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ Bump ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โ™ก

Back
Top Bottom