Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Subby ISO a Literate, Kinky / Taboo Domme

AstraNova

Meteorite
In tireless search of a literate, sapphic Domme to take control of me with her words.

I am a 26 year old executive serial entrepreneur. I have been writing professionally for nine years now and nothing gets me off more than a Lady that has a way with words. I am strictly looking for ONLY Female roleplay partners. Ideally on Discord (AstraNova#8002), though will consider DMs on this site, as well. I also have a FetLife that I wouldn't mind sharing in time, if we are allowed to do that.

Looking for Someone that will appreciate how well-behaved and disciplined I am. I have been in the BDSM community for fourteen years (yes, I started early) and know my way around a belt, a firm hand, a stern look... That said, I still want both of U/us to treat one another with respect, first and foremost.

My kink list is bigger than it maybe should be. It includes, but is not limited to: all things related to role-play and dirty talk, orgasm control and denial, Sadism/masochism, breath and fear play, age play and incest (!! I would love to find a Mommy Domme !! - all characters are of age; it is about the mentality, not the actuality), bondage, humiliation and degradation, sensory deprivation, etc. to more extreme things like breeding, kidnapping, drug play, etc.

I have nearly no limits aside from scat and being spit at directly in the face without warning.

Please, please give me something to look forward to... to lose myself in. I need the outlet so bad.

This thread will be revised with proper coding and updated accordingly as I see fit throughout the evolution of learning what this forum is about, but going to keep it relatively simple for now to see what the response(s) is/are like. Thank You.

Last edited:
Planning on editing and fancying up the post, but for now going to see if there is anyone out there who may be interested now that I have my F-Lists being built out for a few of the main characters (see below). Official first bump. Expansive edits to come to both my request thread and the F-List profiles, but too eager to not hope for something to evolve in the meantime.

PS: I have fourteen years of experience role-playing and have been professionally writing for nine years. This is my forte. Let my forte be used for Your pleasure, please...

Visiting the forum again and very interested in establishing a long-term roleplay. Reach out here or through Discord (AstraNova#8002). Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom