Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for Casual Fun

kingogreen

Meteorite
Hello, a long time RPer here returning under a new handle. I've been feeling a need to scratch this itch and thought I'd return to my old stomping grounds for some fun. Can you tell it's been a while since I've written a good request?

I'm looking for someone to have some fun with and get my toes wet on the forum again. Something fun and casual. While I do like long form RPs, I'm happy with just about anything. Something fun and lighthearted or sensual and steamy, I welcome it all. I'll make you my queen or treat you how you secretly desire. From contemporary to fantasy and everything in between.

Obvious rules aside, all characters are both physically and mentally adult, etc. I am not particularly into furries, so sorry. I respect your character is an extension of yourself in some capacity, so content is key even in RPs, meaning no rapeplay.

Interests

I welcome most fandoms in anime and manga. I don't typically play actual characters, but am more than willing to play an OC in many different established universes. I have a huge love for fantasy, I've been playing both Dungeons and Dragons and Magic: The gathering for many, many years. I welcome fellow fantasy lovers as well as Sci-Fi. While I primarily play male characters, I can play females too if that comes up. I'm more dominate, but I can switch if the need arises as well.

Again, this is a very casual post, and once I get back into the swing of things, I'll make a more detailed and intricate post. For now, I'm just dipping my toes back in and hoping to roleplay with some lovelies. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Back
Top Bottom