Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Looking for some sweet femboy romance

Master Blaster

Ruler of Bartertown
I'm want to do a romantic rp involving a masculine male(MC) falling in love with a femboy or trap(YC). You can pm me anytime if interested. I don't need faceclaims nor do I write multiple paragraphs so I'm great if you want quick replies.

Kinks:
Favorites:
Anal(giving)
Oral(receiving)
Size difference
Creampie

Yes:
Frotting
Hotdogging
Handjobs
Incest(siblings)
Cuddling
Aftercare
Bathing
Nekos
Crossdressing (YC)

Nos:
Facial hair(YC)
Omegaverse
Mpreg

Hard Nos:
Toiletplay
Ass to mouth
Gore
Vore
Rape

Maybes:
Stomach bulging
Cheating(with reason)

Plot 1. Closer the kin, the deeper in.
MC is the older protective brother to YC. He likes to think he's manly in every sense of the word but doesn't have much luck with girls. When he, for some reason, takes a look at YCs shapely rear, MCs thoughts are suddenly being interrupted by the image of YCs ass all the time. It doesn't help that YC has a crush on his older brother either. These events lead to the brothers peeking at each other in their bedrooms and eventually has them confront each other.

Plot 2A. An Orc and Elf.
MC is orc. He's loud, loves to fight, and isn't afraid of any challenge. YC is an elf who's more or less the opposite. Quiet, calm, and he always tries to come up with a plan first. They can be soldiers in an army or adventurers. Either way, they're stuck together and have to deal with each others opposing personalities but maybe some good can come of this.
Plot 2B. Two Orcs.
YC is a small weak orc and MC is chosen to toughen him up though he may have some trouble with that. Again it's a clash of personalities as these two orcs learn to deal with each other and slowly fall for each other.

More plots will come as I think of them.

Last edited:
Plot 3. A knight in shining armor.
MC can be the captain of the guard or a bodyguard for YC, the prince. MC takes his job protecting the prince very seriously including things as following the prince around and obeying any command, even though the servants should do that. YC is lonely and the King and Queen want to marry him to a princess even though he isn't interested in women, instead he has eyes for MC.

Plot 4. An old flame reignited
Our characters were each others first and were in a brief relationship that didn't last long. Over time our characters saw each other less and less until one day MC gets a fiance whose brother just happens to be YC. They haven't completely forgotten each other and it'll take some getting used living with each other knowing their past. It doesn't help that neither of them have completely moved on.

Last edited:
Plot 5. Monster Musume.
One of our characters signs up for the Interspecies Exchange Program but instead of getting a monster girl, they get a monster boy. Now they have to learn to live with each other while a romance slowly begins to blooms.

Last edited:
Plot 6. Bloodthirsty.
MC is a vampire who has spent most of his life moving across the country and changing his identity. Despite being wealthy and forever handsome, his relationships have all been short because of his lifestyle and he can't help but feel lonely. This changes when he sees YC, a beautiful young man that MC instantly decides to make his, possibly forever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom