Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Balamb Garden (Midnight, Romantic[Dream], and Skeith)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeith Takahata

Super-Earth
It was another normal friday afternoon at Balamb Garden. It was mid-summer and the sun was shining brightly in the clear blue skies. The halls of the Garden were silent aside from the wandering staff. With the students all in their classes the Garden was surprisingly quiet. However, a silent tension was definately in the air. With the final SeeD exam coming up in less than two weeks, all of the upper classmen were in some sort of high energy, whether it be excitment or nervousness.

That is... Most of the upper classmen...

"Skeith... Skeith!" A sharp whack from a yard stick brought the sleeping student back to the real world. "Would you care to rejoin the class?" The ever strict, but ever attractive Ms. Junon questioned harshly.

"Take it easy." Skeith defended after the teacher finished. "I know how to cast a bloody spell." She muttered irritably. Skeith was a year older than the rest of the upper classmen. A stupid decision lead to her unit failing the previous year's seed exam, a mana powered metal prosthetic making her left forearm and hand were proof of that mistake. her piercing blue eyes gazed from under her black bangs, a slightly longer blonde layer mixed with the black and fell from the sides, while two long, wrapped braids descending to her upper thighs hung behind her, tufts of blond hair visible exiting from the ends of the white wraps.

When the bell finally rang, the student rose from her seat, revealing herself to be a little taller than average with a shapely figure. She quickly grabbed her messenger bag and slung it over her shoulder before heading for the class room exit.

"Feeling better?" Dr. Swokowski, the older, usually sweet woman whom many could occasionally call 'Mom' was hovering over a girl in a stark white medical bed in the infirmary. The girl was a slight-bodied girl with cropped raven black hair with blue highlights. She had a bangage over her left eye and some other places unseen thanks to the white blanket over her. A pair of metal stiletto heels and her SeeD cadet uniform were laying over by the bed along with a spearhead and three sections of a metal pole.

"Yeah..." Her voice was weak and barely a whisper, but it was always like that.

"You, young girl, are supposed to be a medic. I can't have you coming back from every mission slammed about like a rag doll. If I'm patching you up, it means you're not patching them up."

"S-Sorry... I really needed to go do a trial to get a Guardian Force... Otherwise I wouldn't be able to be in the final test."

The doctor sighed. "Why the hold a medic up to the same standards as other SeeD cadets, I don't know..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom