Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Some playful ideas

VampireWitchThing

Meteorite
Disclaimer: I am new to blue moon and thus still getting acclimated. I do all writing on my phone so there may be some typos. I'm open minded to most pairings and lustful acts between characters but I do have my limits. First of all only mild non con, no bathroom play, no blood outside of basic vampire stuff, and BDSM should be kept light. That said, I hope you find my plots tantilizing. If there's *** besides a plot that means that's the plot I most want.

Plots:

Desired-.
A young woman (MC) works at a club as an exotic dancer. The club owner fancies her and enjoys his rendezvous with her as payment for a place to live. However, he is also pimping her out for extra money in the private rooms of the club. One night a prestigious mafia member takes interest in her (yc) and buys her off the pimp. There adventures only start there as murder, mayhem, scandals, and more ensue.

The assassins prize-
(Willing to do a futuristic bounty hunter spin as well) Secret societies train incredible men and women from birth to be hardened and emotionless assassin's for whoever pays the most. (Yc) a hardened assassin targets a young woman, the daughter of a well-known diplomat, but as his opportunity encroaches he/she can't pull the trigger. Instead, knowing all out war is brewing the assassin opts to protect her.

Spell bound - MxF (witch is a unisex term)

***A half demon witch (yc) is sought out by a high ranking demon and is blackmailed into chasing a young age witch and leading her astray.(mc) The young witch is young, inexperienced, and still in training. Raised by her aunt she was made to assume she was half human half witch, and as such has struggled. However her half heritage is far more powerful and incredible than originally assumed. Under a darker influence the young witch accidentally opens up a gate, releasing the horrors of ancient imprisoned demons upon the earth. To make matters worse these demons begin the apocalypse and spread the disease that creates zombies to humanity. These two witches have to ban together find ancient artifacts, seal away the evil, and save humanity all before the king of demons gathers enough strength to rise. Can they achieve the impossible in time and reverse the apocalypse?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom