Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking To Play As An Elf

Remira

Planetoid
As the title says, I have a specific role I'm looking to include in an RP. I want to play as an elf, and while I have some preferences for the RP I'm generally open to at least discussing your ideas as well.

I don't have any hard requirements for literacy or post lengths. As long as it's at least moderately clear what you intend, and you give me enough material to respond to, we can make things work. I can get a reply out most weekdays, usually getting minimum 3 posts Monday-Friday, though my weekends are very busy into the evenings and so I rarely post then. If that pace is too slow for you, I'm sorry but I can't promise more than that. I prefer to RP through PMs, and I will not go off site to Discord or any other IM site. I can do any range of story to smut ratio, though for this in particular I'm a little more interested in expanding on the story side a little, especially in starting and setting up the scenario.

I'm looking for 1-3 new partners in total, with extra consideration going to those who respond first and who meet the requests I put below

What I Want: These aren't all required, though the more you'd like to include the better
I have an f-list you can check to see my main kinks and limits, though I'll put some of the main ones below here.
- Large breasts, breast play, titfucking
- All genders and combinations of parts welcome, though I have a bit of a preference toward playing against characters with at least one penis
- Size differences, playing a smaller character against a larger
- Large insertions, usually in the form of a 1ft+ penis. We can discuss specific sizes to find what works
- Excessive cum, up to mild cum inflation scenes
- Group sex: I'm willing to play multiple characters, though I'd prefer to keep this to a lower total, maxing out at 2 or 3
- If someone wants to play an RP based off of this picture you will get much higher consideration. I have a scenario in mind for the picture, but if you've got your own ideas let me know and we can figure something out.
- As a combination of several of the last notes, I will give heavy preference to someone willing to play orcs or other larger/non-human characters against my elf/elves/maybe a halfling if I'm playing multiples. Please pay careful attention to my limits below however

Maybe:
- Bestiality: This is only in a maybe because some kinds of monsters might get my okay, but any actual animals are a hard no and anything that looks entirely like an animal is also a hard no. Stuff like centaurs get the maybe pass
- Furry/anthro: After a little testing it's not my thing, but if you really want to play an anthro character that's not a hard no. I'm not going to play one for this RP though

Limits: None of these are on the table in any way, do not ask
- Nonconsensual: this is very important, I'm looking to play an elf and NOT get raped. Everyone involved is consenting to everything
- Underage: equally as important, every character involved in a sexual scene will be of age
- Toilet play/gore/vore: really not my thing in any form

If this thread catches your interest, please send me a PM to discuss specifics and your ideas. I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Back
Top Bottom