Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question What happens if you go to message someone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
But then they have a strikethrough on their name immediately? I don’t think I’ve messaged or even met this person before so I don’t see why they’d block me. Are they not accepting PMs?

To my knowledge, disabling PM's does not show aside from physically being unable to message that person (the Start Conversation button will be gone).

That said, it would seem the reason you're seeing a strikethrough is the same as it would be in any other case: this person has chosen to Ignore you, has changed Usernames at some point or is, perhaps, a User who you've interacted with in the past. Remember, everyone is allowed up 5 accounts at any given time.

I don't know if this is relevant in this particular case, but I for one instantly block people asking me for MxF roleplay (and let's be honest, it's almost always MxF), because:
  • I haven't expressed any interest in private MxF roleplay anywhere on this forum,
  • I'm not looking for private MxF roleplay, and
  • I don't want a second message from the same person asking me for MxF roleplay (which has happened before).

I don't know if this is relevant in this particular case, but I for one instantly block people asking me for MxF roleplay (and let's be honest, it's almost always MxF), because:
  • I haven't expressed any interest in private MxF roleplay anywhere on this forum,
  • I'm not looking for private MxF roleplay, and
  • I don't want a second message from the same person asking me for MxF roleplay (which has happened before).
That all makes sense. Thank you for your perspective.

Going to lock this thread, as I think we've covered the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom