Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom of Domination (MMxM)

NoLiferTheThird

Death, is the absence of life
Supporter
Thank you for taking the time to view this thread. This idea is one I've had since playing this many years ago back on IMVU. I'm wanting something similar. The general loose idea is a King, whom is married to another male, One a strictly dominant and the other a switch, and their pet/slave (which would be MC). The strictly dominant one would be more sadistic and harsh towards MC how he acts with his lover is completely up to you and him. The switch would be sadistic as well to MC however only whilst playing with him and the dominant character, while MC and the switch are alone the switch would be more caring, still dominant but not as harsh as though he has to put on a front for his lover to not seem weak. Your character(s) could either be fond of MC and just be sadists, or they could hate MC. This idea is completely open for discussion can be changed. I Prefer Multi Para-Novella turn based RP however I'm open to single paragraphs as well. For me its about quality. Thank you for reading.

I'd be down to play the king if you're down for him to be younger, newly crowned perhaps.

Preferably on here but I can do whichever I’ve never played on discord though!

Back
Top Bottom