Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

18+ Modern day supernatural writers

Carmie

Meteorite
To get right to the chase, my gf and I are looking for like-minded writing partners to sink our teeth into. We primarily do FxF pairings, enjoy smut and real life supernatural settings and have a hefty list of kinks to explore. We're currently looking for kink inspired writers who enjoy the inclusion of smut and sexual situations within plots and stories, and those particularly interested in playing as female, or intersex characters.​
The kinds of plots will vary as my partner and I play a vast number of characters, incorporating all kinds of species such as vampires, werewolves, witches and humans, and we're looking to create our own world of characters and stories with others. Content will include the likes of BDSM, incest, mistress/pet, romance, love triangles, gangbangs, non-con, kidnapping, Stockholm syndrome and more. We'd love to hear about your own kinks too!​
We would also be up for exploring more dominant characters going up against our own. This would be forum-based roleplaying so please do get in touch if this sounds of interest. :)

Back
Top Bottom