Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Syvyity Lounge and Hot Springs Retreat (Group Discord Fantasy RP.)

TinyTot

Tiny but Mighty~!
(Hello everyone, Tiny back at it again with another semi-fleshed out idea lol. This time around, I am currently looking for at least 4 other enthusiastic and well-articulated writers to start a small group RP with me.! I will leave a short plot summary and rules to join the rp down below for any and all that are interested. If you are then by all means shoot me a message on here or on Discord, (my tag being->Chaos.#7685), with a short 3-5 sentence min. writing sample and a general idea for who your character will be and their relationship with Thiamat and Kirra! If you or anyone who joins would also like to play more than one character then you also to do that as well!! I'm only looking for an even number of writers. Also, feel free to ask any other questions you have then too.! ^.^
This isn't necessarily first-come, first-served because I would like to make sure that everyone who joins is actually interested in the rp.!

The idea for this little shindig came to me while I was putting together the menu for Syvyity initially and I sort of just ran with it when ideas started popping up in my head. Shortly after it all sort of morphed into this whole thing lol. The vision in my head for the role play is for us to be focused on the relationships between the characters, whether old or new and building on those previous tensions. I'm hoping for not only unresolved sexual tension but also drama, comedy, past tragedy maybe? And hopefully, an orgy scene at some point or another I'mma be honest here. So I'm looking for others who like to bring characters to life and improve stories for the sake of it, and really just looking for everyone to have fun with this too. Our characters are letting loose in ways that they haven't been able to do in a long while. Like long-time combat buddies reuniting and going wild for lack of a better example lol. I will be playing as two of my OC's, Thiamat, and Thaan Kirra. A dragon and Basilisk duo who's Inn everyone will be staying at. Neither woman has been romantically intimate with anyone for a shamefully long time, which the two were content for a while now too, but everyone craves the caring hands of another at some point in their life..

"Greetings and salutations Dear, .~ I hope this invitation finds you well and that you're in good health.! It's been such a long time since we've last spoke but I hope that you aren't too grumpy at me for it, haha.! During my absence, I've been working so hard on the shop and now that it has all finally come to fruition, I felt like now was a good a time as ever to reach out, no? As my birthday approaches, my mind and heart have yearned so much to see you and everyone else again and of course, Thiamat as well. Since it's been so long I can only hope that you'll find the time to join us We're celebrating with a much anticipated and complimentary retreat to my very own, one and only, Syvyity Tea Shop&Spa~! All details regarding your flight and boat ride are included as well.!

I hope to hear from you soon.~
Sincerely, Lady Kirra..."
In this universe, Kirra has invited 4 friends and/or acquaintances out for a week-long retreat to rekindle old friendships, old flames/reconnect after years worth of time either spend away from or apart from someone. And finally, to meet the other friends that she is also inviting to come and see her for her birthday if they haven't already.~ And no it is no coincidence that everyone she invited happened to be single or looking.

For 5 days, 4 of Thaan Kirra's friends and or close acquaintances have been mailed, emailed, or even flown a surprise invitation for an all-expenses-paid trip, all the way out to an island called Sanctuary in order to see a long time friend and also participate in a sort of swaray that she will be throwing..! A Singles Retreat for anyone interested in putting themselves out there.~ Thaan Kirras guests will be able to explore and indulge in the home of some of the finest, one of a kind, and all-natural homemade teas that have been Gathered, Cultivated, and Handcrafted by Tea Master Lady Thaan Syvi Kirra in the comfort of her own backyard.
A lush green, picturesque and quaint two-story Tea Shop is built at the top of an otherwise entirely remote mountain respectfully dubbed ‘Mount Kirra.' Open six days out of the week from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.

(Luckily for them, Kirra's closed the shop down for the week in order to have the whole compound to themselves~ Everyone will have 24-hour access to all amenities and other facilities for the duration of their stay.)
The picturesque and quaint two-story Tea Shop was built at the very top of an otherwise entirely remote mountain now respectfully dubbed ‘Mount Kirra,’ by those who traveled through. Not only does it also happen to be the largest on the island, but also the tallest as well. Established in [Redacted], Lady Kirra has dutifully run her prized shop entirely on her own for two and a half decades, her only help being a select handful of personnel and even an a.i., that she has scouted and trained diligently in order to ensure that everyone receives the best cup of tea possible from equally capable hands.~ The shop catering to all of those adventurous enough to try their hand--or foot at trekking up the surprisingly treacherous mountain, as it’s become an increasingly popular hiking destination for those visiting Sanctuary and especially for the locals on its own.

While the shop is the biggest reason for the mountain’s increasing fame, it still is not the only reason why people flock to it.

Naturally occurring around the Tea Shop and in the surrounding area of about 2 klicks out is not only a large lake that surrounds the right side of the shop, with a gorgeous waterfall that rages beautifully after a good thunderstorm. But also a mineral enriched Hot springs for weary travelers to enjoy and soak their aching feet after a long day’s journey or a good meal.
And because of the location, a 5 or so minute hike down the mountain behind the shop, privacy around the scattered pools of glittering teal water is always guaranteed. Patrons have even reported feeling better and more refreshed than they had felt before they originally hiked up, only after taking a single dip.!
Located just a bit further beyond the other side of the incandescent pools, is the Inn portion of Syvyity that houses 8 single-bed and 6 master bedrooms, all with separate bathrooms built-in. Also built inside the Inn is a small spa complete with a sauna, fitness and yoga center, and a 10-foot deep indoor pool. Perfect for those who are looking to stay and avail themselves to the sights, amenities, and almost healing atmosphere.~
------------------------------------------------------Rules---------------------------------------------------
•The idea for this roleplay isn't just a birthday week getaway but also a sort of singles retreat/mixer. So, You as the writer and your Character must be 18+ or older to participate.
•We will be doing an order system so that everyone gets a fair turn.
•This is a Literate RP! Please try to type a decent amount per reply (Maybe around 500+ characters)
•Please be willing to post at least twice a day. (Know that I understand that it's still irl over rp though. Always.)
•Smut is allowed in all of the rooms since this is a mixer sort of deal. That means there will be heavy bedroom eyes, flirting, some dirty talk if your brave, the whole nine. Yet I need to stress that this is Not some sort of all-out fuckfest lmao. We're all horny here but we want good smut and a good story so, let's write some Heat together.~
•If you can no longer role-play, please let us know so we can find a replacement, or figure something out if you have to take a temporary break.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom