Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fantasy Cravings (Story and Smut welcome)

DreamingDesire

Dreaming of Desire~
Hey there everybody, Hana here finally craving something new again. Currently in the mood for something more fantasy based with a decent amount of smut, could be totally smut as well for the ideas. I’m a very open role player who is willing to at least do a post a day once we are started on one if not multiple posts depending on my schedule.

Ideas to spark some interest and chats about possible scenes:
~Drow society places women at the top, perhaps in exile one has to deal with other cultures and how they now look down on women even if they are strong. Men who actually can hold their own or even over power her she never has even considered possible before now.
~D&D has always held a special place in my heart, perhaps a D&D game becomes real and now my character has to adjust not only to being her character she made up but that things actually could kill her now or worse.
~Beastgirl(Cat/fox/wolf not furry) lives alone among the wilds for years after the loss of her parents. Now with the instincts of a beast and the abilities of a warrior she is found by the adventurers guilds and brought into civilization, she has to learn about what it’s like to live like humans again and deal with their frustrations while learning about what adventurers do.

Kinks I’d enjoy on my characters:
Inexperience
Curvy desirably women
Dubcon/noncon
Strong characters brought to their knees

kinks I’d like from partners:
Large cocks
Lots of cum
Rough sex/pushy for it
Willing to teach a girl her place

Things I would be willing to try:
Bestiality/Monsters
Bondage
Wearing unrealistic outfits
Branding

Not a chance:
Death of my character
Gore/vore
1st person

I only RP in 3rd person and in PM’s. If any of my ideas interest you please do hit me up and come with something to talk about, I’m obviously interested in my own thread, do not ask me if I’m interested...

Back
Top Bottom