Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Want to play a little trap for you ;3

Daphne

Planetoid
Hello there!

Firstly, I will be keeping things short because I do have three other threads that explain my person quite well. This is my main thread if you fancy checking it out. And before I get into the funny bits, a quick set of rules:

- no godmodding, ever, I am very sensitive about this (as I was told and people often get upset with me about it). It's just a big turn off if you describe anything about my character, even if it's just setting a scene, etc.
- I RP on the site only and pretty much only in the PMs. Threads are hard for me to check on most of the time.
- No fandoms, only OC characters and worlds
- Do not expect me to reply daily or multiple times a day, around 3-4 times a week is most probable. I may be able to answer more often, I just sometimes get busy with work, life, or other stuff so I cannot keep regular daily RP schedule
- No real-life photos as face claims. Either drawn ones or simply just descriptions.

Also, here is my f-list.

Now, what am I looking for here? Well, I want to play a very specific character: a trap. So, there are two versions of "traps" I'd like to play:
- biologically born male, but thanks to outfits and make-up and general mannerisms they definitely are female-passing
- a character that has male genitalia but female breasts and looks like a woman

I'd like MC to play against a character (or multiple) with male genitalia. What they identify as, and whatever other body parts they have I don't mind, they can be a herm, a male, etc. Additional female character for teasing, or threesome or something could work but I want your main character to have male genitalia, that's all.

Story-wise there is a lot of ideas in my head and I don't want to bore you with them (and this is no place to write a novel... ) so I am just going to have this rundown of tags that explain well what I want from the stories. But I am looking for darker, depraved stories rather than fluff or romance.

non-con πŸ’• rough intercourse πŸ’• size difference πŸ’• incest πŸ’• medieval/historical themes πŸ’• overwhelming πŸ’• hopeless πŸ’• monsters πŸ’• haunted house πŸ’• overpowered πŸ’• sex toys πŸ’• lewd laws πŸ’• lewd church πŸ’• power imbalance πŸ’• prostitution πŸ’• humiliation πŸ’•

Back
Top Bottom