Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB LF: GM: While On Space Colony 09 [Dark, Sci-Fi, NSFW]

solace

Supernova
Rules and Regulations

• Smut, smut, smut is boring. I need substance with my plots. Give me action! Give me detail! The fruits of our labors will come.
  • I am going through an experimental kink phase. The only things I will not do are bestiality (things like dogs and horses) and scat. For more information, please check my signature for my F-list
  • Going with the above, please let me know of any kinks that you really want to include, but more importantly, tell me things we need to keep away. The last thing I want to do is to offend you with something during our play.
  • Discussion of the plot is a must! Let us at least have an understanding on where to start or a road map of our plot before we get started.
  • I only RP in PMs
  • I have a life and a job. My job sometimes becomes me at certain months *cough*MAY*cough*, so please be respectful. On a similar note, I am very patient and understanding.
  • If there is something that I am doing, whether in my post or the way I write, please tell me. I want to grow as a writer and the only way to do that is for someone to guide me along. Don't be a douche about it.
  • Absolutely NO ONE LINERS and please for the love of God, no chat speak!
Welcome to the Colony
Space Colony 09 is a deep space station travelling to the furthest reaches of space. It is inhabited by female and hermaphrodite colonists. Their mission is to journey to Terranis Prime, a world very similar to Earth and establish a home there. The journey is long and sometimes requires the crew to come out of cryogenic stasis to maintain the ship and see to supplies. The station has everything that is needed for survival, from home grown vegetation to "cloned" meat.

Each "family" consists of a few female and one or two hermaphrodites. They live in a pod with all simple amenities provided. Everyone works and possesses specialized skills to help keep the colony running efficiently. While not an ideal place to bear children, it does happen from time to time. The medical facilities are able to accommodate birthing and even the care of infants.

"The ride to your new house will take a couple hundred years to get there, but hey! Who's really counting?"

What to Expect
I really want this story to be divided into 3 distinct parts:

1. Slice of Life - this is where we get to know the cast of characters that will be integral to the plot. We get an inside scoop of their lives inside the colony as it drifts slowly to Terranis Prime.

2. Introduction of the bad stuff - something bad is going to happen on the colony. It could be a parasitic invasion, aliens, serial killer, etc... Something is really going to kick off the drama and the action. Whatever it is, it has to be something that disturbs the main cast's everyday life. These could be a couple of scenes to set it all up before the cast of characters really catch on to what is going on. The bad stuff could even happen to one of the main characters.

3. Solution and Ending - this is reserved for the conflict at hand. "Who killed those people?" "Who is infected?" "How do we deal with this threat?" The main cast is able (or not able) to deal with the threat at hand. Either way, this is where the story ends. It can be good or it can be bad.

What I'm Looking For
- Someone who can play multiple characters or who can GM.
- Someone who can help plot things out.
- Someone who can provide descriptive posts and help move things along.
- Between 50/50 or 30/70 smut - plot ratio.
-Face claims

Inspirational Material
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5 - #6
#7 - #8 - #9 - #10 - #11- #12
#13 - #14 - #15

Family Pod #22
While most family pods have one or maybe two hermaphrodites, Family Pod #22 has three with five females living with them. As of yet, none of the women have borne any children. Another abnormality that differentiates this Family Pod with the others is the lack of openness concerning sexual relationships. While most Family Pods express their love with each other as a group, Family Pod #22 tends to keep things behind closed doors, possibly due to jealousy and other unwarranted emotions. Very rarely, will they participate in a group orgy.

Alayna - Age: 42 - Hermaphrodite
The oldest member of Family Pod #22. She is considered, by most even outside of the Family Pod, to be the caring mother of the group. Her kindness and willingness to help others extends beyond her Family Pod. She works in the horticulture department to help maintain and grow fresh produce for the entire station.

Mav - Age: 33 - Hermaphrodite
A dominating presence of the group, Mav is very open about her sexuality. Her lack of empathy can be seen as a big flaw, for one who shares in responsibility of caring for a Family Pod, but there are some, especially outside of the Pod, that see it as a turn on. She works as a generalist, doing any jobs that require a good strong body.

Jada - Age: 24 - Hermaphrodite
The youngest of the hermaphrodites in Family Pod #22. Jada is the carefree member of the Pod and has been known to settle disputes between Alayna and Mav from time to time. When her presence is warranted, the family usually ends up under the spell of some minor relaxation drug and an orgy. Her preference is for the two other hermaphrodites so that she may "unite" the family, but she will engage in intercourse if the others request it of her. Jada works in the nursery taking care of the younglings until they are old enough to be cryogenically frozen and join a family pod.

Grace - Age: 40 - Female
The oldest of the females, Grace often thinks of herself as being above the younger of the group. If any of the Family should bear a child first, it should be her! Why do the others spend time flirting when they should be trying to woo her? Alayna has always been her favorite. Grace's jealousy is almost always kept inside and bottled away. It wouldn't do anyone any good to see her emotionally compromised, after all. Grace works as a teacher as part of the nursery close to Jada.

Jennifer "Jen" - Age: 34 - Female
Most people think of Jen as the shy reserved member of Family Pod #22. She is intelligent and is always deep in thought. Some might think that to be aloofness. Jen works in engineering, making sure that the colony ship's engines and major systems are functioning.

Ami - Age: 26 - Female
Highly intelligent, Ami works in Cryogenics. When needed, the medical team may use her talents if they should be understaffed. Alayna seems to have taken an interest in Ami, which has spurned fiery jealousy in Grace, but Ami doesn't see it. It's almost like she doesn't process all of Alayna's, or any of the others in the Pod's advancements towards her. She has better things to do in her time, which is usually spent down in Cryogenics. In truth, she has a secret love from a different Family Pod who seems to always be frozen when she's awake and vice versa. They leave little messages for whichever one happens to be awake.

Kryss - Age: 25 - Female
Spunky. Sassy. Dominant. These all describe Kryss. Mav is her favorite and vice versa. They are known to tease each other openly in a little game to see who will cave in first. Whoever does is usually the one who ends up tied. Kryss works in the monitoring department, mapping out the space around them and any potential anomalies, such as planets, asteroids, etc... that could potentially be a nuisance. It is very boring!

Rin - Age: 20 - Female
The youngest member of Family Pod #22 and as such tends to be confused on a lot of the issues that come up in the Family. She is one of the prime candidates for Captain of the Colony. Candidates are determined at a young age, so that their education fits the potential profession. While still a long way off from even being eligible, Rin is still a student. The coursework is rigorous and very competitive. Only the best can be considered one of the Captains of Space Colony 09.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom