Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Greek gods reincarnate

Hi I have this idea where our characters would be high school students in a modern setting. Suddenly one day we are each gifted with the powers of a Greek god. How would this affect our daily life is up to your character. There will of course be antagonists but that will be discovered later on. The gods you receive will be chosen at random by me. However it is your job to research their background some to decide what powers your character receives. This will be a non sexual rp but will of course have some romance. PM me if interested do not reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Sounds fun.

My first idea was to play a character who gained the powers and characteristics of the Greek Goddess of Magic, Crossroads and Ghosts: Hecate.

Now I have found no mention of her specific powers as such but I would assume she has a good handle on magic and that she can communicate with ghosts, maybe even channel them. Being Goddess of crossroads as well could mean many things. Each choice any of us makes is basically a crossroad, which could mean that she has the ability to foresee the short-term consequences of each choice before it is made. It could also mean that she (perhaps for that very same reason) is good at navigating the physical world, like for instance always knowing the shortest, or the quickest route from A - B.

Let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom