Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Lukosti's plot plaza

Hello everyone, up until now I haven't put much effort into making a thread, but that changes with this one. So let me introduce myself:
I go by Lukosti or Luko for short and I am a long time roleplayer, with about five years of experience under my belt. I've many well-developed characters that I like to write about in my personal time and have given a lot of thought to a fictional universe I've been perfecting for ages now. I enjoy smut and think that well-written smut is something to be admired just like a good painting or a lovely garden, though my plots tend to have a much higher scene going on in the background. As pure smut is just pure boredom. I like to joke and make fun of characters, be them mine or yours, and will probably make a meme or two about them if the roleplay is good enough. I also like organization, so if it is not already the norm I'd like two chats, one for the RP and one for admin chat. I don't mind talking about goings-on in your life and won't mind sharing about mine if you ask, and the only thing I'll likely ask you is your timezone, but don't ask don't tell any personal information further than a name :)

I also have a bad tendency to include some of the slang I say in real life in my texts. If you can't tolerate that, exit.

Some rules first: vvv READ, GODDAMMIT, READ. IF THE FIRST TEXT YOU SEND BREAKS ANY OF THESE RULES YOUR ASS IS BLOCKED! vvv
-No furries. Period.
-No scat, watersports, vomit, gore (gore is fine (and (lowkey) encouraged) in a non-smut scene), or other similar fetishes
-No ditching me in the middle of an rp without texting first! Pretty Please? I promise I'll understand, its really just a closure thing for myself so I don't bother sending or waiting for messages. ;p
-No playing my characters for me.
-Message me "Ratatouille" somewhere in your first message so I know you read the rules
-I like being the one with the dick, no idea why, it just feels right. I can go submissive, and play a male or futa character however!
-With the previous rule in mind, I won't play a female character in an explicitly FxM type rp, FxF primarily! FxM scenes are far and few betwixt! MxM scenes are nonexistent!
-No real-life face claims. Drawn, cartoon, or descriptions only.
-Discord or PMs only.
-No exceptions.

If you can play by the rules, then onto my roleplay details!

I'm very literate and very well informed on story mechanics, grammar, character development, and plot mechanics. So much so that it isn't hard to cook up a good roleplay idea in minutes for me, though I'll want to volley it back and forth so we can get some finer details and idea refinement going on. Though given how long it has been since my last decent RP, I tend to jump the gun a bit so don't be afraid to put on the brakes if I get a bit too far ahead.

The characters I like to play are typically members of an alien race called "Tarsludians." If you ain't big on screwing an alien, don't sweat it, I play humans just fine in a non sci-fi scenario though those rps don't usually take precedence, and not every single one of my scenarios will have solely Tarsludian characters! The Tarsludian is humanoid in stature and extremities, coming with legs, arms, feet, hands, fingers, but no toes. They are vantablack in color and appearance, save for the eyes, which are many bulbous spheres that can grow anywhere on their bodies. Though they like to follow the human example and typically keep the eyes above the neck. They also glow different colors depending on the circumstances, but it's more often than not it’s their way of emoting. They are capable of shapeshifting to look like anyone or anything they've eaten and successfully digested, the only limits being organic species, typically humans. Though if you don't want death or can’t handle gore they can shapeshift to look like anyone they've seen for longer than 88 seconds. Certain subspecies of Tarsludian can even camouflage themselves, turning completely invisible to the naked eye, and they’re the ones that like to crawl underneath your bed at night. They have long, sharp teeth that are kept hidden away by a thin layer of Tarslud (the black tar material they're made from). When their teeth are exposed and their jaws are clamped, it makes them look like they're grinning insidiously, even though they aren't. They also can grow appendages if they can access a pool of Tarslud, such as tendrils, extra arms, hair, and so on. Tarsludians also have been artificially imbibed with a potent pink aphrodisiac after their species was ruled by a genius geneticist a while ago, called Liquidious Luxerious or liquid lust.

If you wanna form an idea off that, I'd be all over your rp. But if you want me to do the heavy thinking, here are some of my own rp ideas that I've been dwelling on that include the Tarsludians I so desperately want to play as:

-Symbiotic Kingdom: This rp takes the Tarsludians, and pits them against a Kingdom of your choice of ethics and background, preferably an amazonian or matriarchal history. The plot unfolds as the creatures storm and overrun said kingdom, impregnating everyone possible and bringing the ruling class to its knees in a matter of hours or days. Their terms of surrender are simple, the Queen is made subject to the power that leads the Tarsludians (diplomacy is done via an emissary), and now Tarsludians live here now with the humans, sharing houses, beds, services, and streets with the people they just invaded and likely recently violated. Though with the power of the aphrodisiac, people aren't as mad about it as they realistically would be, and a breeding frenzy between woman and tar unfurls, with the Queen or other female head of state giving birth to the first Human-Tarsludian hybrid, ushering in a radically new generation and a new age for the kingdom. However, there are others who are eager to cause problems, such as government reactionaries (they who are uncomfortable with the sudden and sharp change) or loyalists who want to sever ties with the overlording power, and ensure their Queen reigns supreme! However, given the power of the aphrodisiac and the general allure of these Tarsludians and their BBCs, would she even be on the same side as them?

I also want to mention that the Tarsludian integration with your kingdom's culture doesn't necessarily have to be hostile. Perhaps they've a common enemy (like machines!) and are banding together to cover each others weaknesses? I am open to discussion~

You'll likely play many female characters in this plot, the Queen included, or she can be your sole character. Kinks potentially included are but not limited to: tentacles, BBC, impregnation, bondage, aphrodisiac, breeding, gangbang, running a train, noncon, futa, lesbian, selfcest, clones, deepthroat, cum swallow, bukkake, glazing, creampie, excessive cum, sweet smelling and tasting cum, paizuri, anal, bed sex, shower scenes, public humiliation, mindbreak (only kinda from the aphrodisiac), and really deep tongue kisses. Come on, who wants to suck face with a tar creature?!
Note: Futa is in bold because that is the emissary, who is the one sent to impregnate the Queen herself with a special kind of Tarsludian subspecies.

-The Pink Planet: In this RP we'll be exploring a Tarsludian infested planet, this is meant to show what can happen when they are the greatest and/or only power on the planet. The flora itself has taken the shade of their signature aphrodisiac, and the world itself reeks of its cherry stench. There are a number of ways this plot can go like maybe your character is a crash landing pilot who escaped from a battle or exploding cruise ship. Or perhaps they are one of many sent to settle this planet as foolish colonizers, or maybe their group's cause is to burn it to the ground and flush out the Tarsludians to make way for a master race. Whatever your reasons were, you may want to drop your original objectives in favor of escaping the planet with the Tarsludians. However, they won't trust an outsider immediately and will likely need some sort of arrangement...

You'll play a single female character in this role, with backstory and character details planned out from the beginning. We'll discuss and plan out details as they go along, with me telling you what your next obstacles will be, you telling me how you'll approach them, and then I'll tell you the outcomes and we repeat as necessary while we write how our characters and the scene progresses based on what you told me in our OOC chat. Kinks included are again not limited to: tentacles, BBC, impregnation, bondage, aphrodisiac, breeding, gangbang, running a train, noncon, futa, lesbian, selfcest, clones, deepthroat, cum swallow, bukkake, glazing, creampie, excessive cum, sweet smelling and tasting cum, paizuri, anal, bed sex, shower scenes, exhibitionism, mindbreak (only kinda from the aphrodisiac), and again, really deep tongue kisses. Yeah, I copy-pasted, what of it?

-Escape from Hzdmeg Ockito: Hzdmeg Ockito (HIZ-DiMEG Ock-ee-toe) is one of the more infamous prisons in this land, being known for being practically impenetrable, with a guard force the size of a small army and composed of humans. This prison was made a long time ago to house the political dissidents, criminals of all offenses, and the traitors of the empire, deep within its bars it holds humans and Tarsludians alike, and violence and gang wars are commonplace and unrestricted. Unfortunately, like many people who had the audacity to step out of line in this oppressive empire, you’ve been sentenced to life at Hzdmeg! Naturally you’re not gonna wanna stay in this giant concrete human rights violation, so you’re gonna wanna figure a way out of this heavily guarded bastion. Though your options are limited, and timing is short before you become another victim of a hate crime or worse. Along the way, you'll learn about the world you once lived in, and maybe you'll make an impact on it in the end! I am a huge fan of multiple endings after all...

This plot is less of a smut story as it is a fun action-adventure rp, and consequently, there will be less kinks for this plot than there are others, if any really. Keep that in mind before you ask for this plot!

-Beneath my bed: You don’t know how or when it started, but you remember that it started with the room starting to smell of cherries. Sweet tangy cherries, the odor makes your heart palpitate and your mouth water... Then you start to hear something moving along your floor at night, and when you try to investigate, you hear it scuttle back underneath your bed, and when you looked to see what it was hiding, you saw nothing but the beneath of your bed… SPOILER: it's a Plyzurxian creature called an Odsviller. It will follow you day and night, camouflaged to become completely invisible to the naked eye. And one night when you are most affected by this cherry odor, it will make itself known to you…

Super basic plot, monster-beneath-the-bed-comes-out-to-plow-me-like-I’ve-never-been-plowed-before type story. Once the initial encounter happens between YC and the Odsviller it will start following you around your day to day life and will start to show up to “collect its harvest,” as it will explain to you later in the story. However, you’re not the only one with an Odsviller issue, and some are less open minded than others. So much so, that these incidents are being investigated by an unknown organization. Don’t let it slip that you’re screwing something you found beneath your bed! Kinks include: tentacles, BBC, possible impregnation, bondage, aphrodisiac, non/dubcon, deepthroat, cum swallow, glazing, creampie, excessive cum, sweet smelling and tasting cum, paizuri, anal, bed sex, shower scenes, exhibitionism, mindbreak (only kinda from the aphrodisiac), and once again, really deep tongue kisses.

-A Sacrifice: Harken back to days of arcane rituals and superstitious procedures in order to appease greater powers! You've been chosen as the virgin sacrifice to satiate devil-like Tarsludians that prey upon humanity. Your village hopes and prays the raids on their village will cease as regular sacrifice is made, so where better to start with you? Bound by your arms and legs, you shall be taken in the darkest of nights to palaces, breeding grounds, science labs, and so on depending on the RP and your preferences!

Newer, simpler plot that can be jumped right into. Why waste time with exposition when you can just jump straight into the smutty action? The kinks I'm looking for here are similar to the previous rps, but as usual I am open to discussion to ensure that both you and I are satiated!

-The Tarsludian succession crisis!: Tarsludians in this canon have idolized the human way of life, that is the medieval human way of life. They've taken up the old ways of nobility and successfully instituted feudalism over the course of many years. However, given that Tarsludians don't exactly die as often and easily as humans do, titles were often accumulated overtime and held by a select few oldest living Tarsludians, the most powerful being Queen Norexikrodos of house Di Setzel, Mother of a Million. As her title suggests, she was renown for her sizable family tree with indeed a little over one million immediate descendants, many of them of which were given titles. Her realm encompassed the biggest portion of land compared to her neighbors, and she ruled with her army of sons and daughters.

However, all things fail in the fullness of time; if age isn't gonna stop Queen Norexikrodos' reign then it's safe to say assassination certainly will! And once the mighty and prosperous Queen is no longer in power, all hell will break loose as her children argue over who gets what share of her lands, what possessions go to who and all around inheritance issues. Not to mention the outside kingdoms, who will see the weakness that comes from this succession event, and will certainly attempt to capitalize on it! It will rapidly devolve into bloody conflict as siblings turn on one another, blinded by a lust for power and stability. One infamous event to mark the beginning of the crisis was a mass murder in the royal court, in one fell swoop hundreds of claimants to the throne were eliminated in a ruthless display of cunning and cruelty. Whoever perpetrated the attack hired mercenaries to carry out the wetwork, and still has them on payroll in case some else decides to make things difficult for them. Lookin at you, protagonist ;)

Where do you come in? A royal descendant of Norexikrodos' lineage will come to your place of residence or employment seeking shelter or asylum from forces that want them dead. They will ask you for assistance to help get them claim the throne of Norexikrodos, telling you of a plan they've held onto just in case a shitshow like this ever happens, basically to travel to a distant castle and claim it for their own, birth an heir somewhere along the way, and subdue the competition. However, travelling firstly to the castle, especially alone, is not recommended in these dark times for any Tarsludian, and given your field of expertise you may prove quite an invaluable asset in keeping the descendant safe or accomplishing goals quickly and efficiently
  • Average Jane/Farm girl: The descendant came to you in the middle of the night, after you caught it trespassing in search of food from your barn, it told you of its plan and you agreed to assist. Perhaps this is your chance to marry into nobility! You know the lay of the land exceptionally well (reflected in OOC chat) and can start off with a transportation headstart! However, you lack any fighting skill and will have to navigate hostiles in an evasive or similar manner.
  • Warrior/soldier/Mercenary: Your company or battalion was a part of the slaughter that took place within the royal court. You saw horrible things when your company moved in and started to mow down innocent courtesans and courtiers with admittedly awesome lightning caster rifles. But amid the carnage and the pools of black and pink that stained the floor, you found the descendant hiding in a corner. Approaching it apologetically, you struck a bargain with it to act as some form of atonement for your atrocities, protecting it against the same cruel forces you once worked with. The beginning of this origin might be a bit actiony for those who feel like fighting, and you will also keep your weapon for later use in the rp.
    • Alternatively, you may be contacted by the descendant for a binding contract that would put you in their permanent service, because they would settle for nothing less if they were to entrust their lives to someone. You still may have to turn on the rest of your team, or perhaps operate as an individual contractor? I'm open to any suggestions and changes you may have "^_^
  • Scientist: Scientists are revered like priests throughout this world. Under Norexikrodos, a lot of the scientific directive was focused on Tarsludian genetics, leaving a lot of scientists in the world experience in Tarsludian fields of research, and therefore ensuring the Tarsludian species remained the apex of all species. You met the descendant while riding on a ship between coastal cities, it came to YC in their quarters and seduced YC to the promise of becoming the most powerful half-Tarsludian hybrid in exchange for assistance in achieving their goals. Should you choose this origin, you will have extensive knowledge about the workings of Tarsludian biology and sociology, which will come through our OOC chat. You will also be able to perform experiments on your own body or the descendant to enhance them with Tarsludian upgrades! Kinda lika cyborg but more biological.
  • Mechanic: Within the world exist machines, perhaps an occasional android. But they are an incredibly rare sight, as their motives and methods are unknown. Their power is unmatched, and any thing that makes an enemy of the machines has limited their days. But you've studied at secretive machine academies scattered throughout the lands, and you were on the verge of graduating but the week before your graduation the descendant came, and requested that you of all people help it take back its rightful throne. While graduation may be around the corner, there is no way anyone could rationally turn down being made royalty in this reality! This origin provides you with the means to interact with machines should you ever find them, machines also will not be hostile upon your initial interaction, unless the machines REALLY want you and your royal companion dead.
  • Mage/spellcaster: Though magic has become an outdated practice, there are still those who subscribe to manual manipulation of the natural energies of the world. A mage is a very rare sight and aren't typically accepted in most towns, as most people believe that spellcasters are never up to any good thanks to propaganda hammered in by Queen Norexikrodos over the years of her reign. In exchange for powerful spells YC will be alienated from just about every social group, even the descendant will make a snarky comment about your usage of magic every now and again. Also, should you sire any offspring with the descendant, they will inherit your spellcasting abilities, making powerful offspring indeed.
Now, onto the topic of smut, everyone's favorite! Kinks included are again not limited to: tentacles, BBC, impregnation, bondage, aphrodisiac, breeding, noncon, futa, lesbian, clones, deepthroat, cum swallow, glazing, creampie, excessive cum, sweet smelling and tasting cum, paizuri, anal, bed sex, shower scenes, and really deep tongue kisses. Personally I think there will be an emphasis on impregnation, especially as the descendant searches for an heir in YC. And the descendant characters may vary, depending on what you are looking for in smut, please lemme know what you have in mind!

There will most likely be additional plots in the future, so check back often! Thanks for reading and if you're at all interested in any of these plots, feel free to text! I eagerly await your responses!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom