Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video Game Music

Good to see someone else has some good music taste!

There's a few pretty good ones in the Castlevania series as well. I am, unfortunately, too lazy to dig out track names right now.

: D Time's Scar was put onto a mixed CD from my boyfriend, been a fan of that song ever sicne.

The Best is Yet to Come was Recommended by a friend.

I liked "Ending" by Michiru Yamane, for Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles

As well as "Yuria" and "Love and Fate- Yuria#2" by Kaijura Yuki. I don't think it's video game music, but it's by the lady that composed music for Xenosaga.

Haveyou ever tried listening to anything from Supreme Commander?
All high end orchestrated music, with some awesome stuff thrown in. Supreme COmmander Relrise was a good track, as well as Cybran Razors. The Art of War wan't bad either.

SUpreme Commander soundtrack, composed by one of the best video game compaosers in the biz. Jeremy Soule. God bless you Mr. Soule, and your writing music for Dawn of War, Supreme Commander, Total Annihilation, and even for that expansion part of Neverwinter Nights, Hordes of the Underdark.

• I looveee Jeremy Soule.

But personally, I like Grant Kirkhope.
        Brilliant composer.
        Along side Robin Beanland.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Oh! The music from Phantasy Star Online tends to be very good, especially Episode III even though most people don't like it. God bless the Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra. : D

Better than OCRemix is the answer to that question. A lot of the songs there are amazing, yet the OCRemix judges are real assholes and rarely accept any of them on their site.

3ngag3 said:
Better than OCRemix is the answer to that question. A lot of the songs there are amazing, yet the OCRemix judges are real assholes and rarely accept any of them on their site.
I love VGMix elitism. It's what created the site, and it's what keeps it in OCR's shadow to this day.

Dream said:

• Oh, really now? : O
        This is all so interesting :3[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Yeah, it's a classic case of 'BAAAAAAAAAAAAW YER SITE SUCKS MINE WILL CRUSH YEW'. In fairness, VGMix has some fantastic artists. It just... Dies, a lot, isn't nearly as technologically up-to-date as OCR, and the screening process encourages bootlicking.

Oh, I dunno if this relates to the current subject, but Power Glove is pretty awesome. They did a lot of Megaman BGM remixes. -Nod-

Sorrows Solace said:
As well as "Yuria" and "Love and Fate- Yuria#2" by Kaijura Yuki. I don't think it's video game music, but it's by the lady that composed music for Xenosaga.

Those were from the soundtrack of the Anime Fist of th North Star, the movie edition I think. After looking them up, I'd tend to agree with you on them.

Back
Top Bottom