Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Of Oral and Mind Control (NSFW) UPDATED!

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
Sucking cock while under mind control is easily the ultimate pairing for me. If you need an oral loving from a mindless, bimbo, or completely unaware slave, this is the thread for you.

All ideas are modular and I am open to new ideas not suggested!

Here, my writing sample zone

THE RULES:

-I only roleplay over blue moon, preferably pms but not mandatory. Please do not ask me to play on any other platform, as I will just ignore the message since I’m not interested in skype or whatever. I promise not to be mean, but usually, I just won’t reply if I feel incompatible with a person (I know, that’s bad).

-Please for the love of all that is holy, only message me after reading this thread in its entirety. I know we all make mistakes, and I can live with minor stuff like accidentally suggesting a plot I said was full, or misreading something, but there is a difference between a misread and a didn't-read. It’s infinitely frustrating to get a pm that is so lame and either off-topic or completely against my rules.

-One line messages suck and are bad. Do yourself a favour, and think about the suggested roleplays here. Look it over, and think about what you like, or dislike. What you would change, what you would include, or subtract? Then, if you message me and it’s something thought out, I always make sure to read it a few times, the reply. I know the rules list seems harsh so far, so I do apologize for that, just be understanding. This is only getting worse and worse, so please, for both our sakes, come to me with what idea you like, why you like it, the changes or ideas you want to include, your kink preferences, and your favourite YuGiOh card, or just tell me about a game you like.

-I am flexible. NOT LIKE THAT!

Plots, characters, everything is up for debate. I’m picky, but still open to listening if you want to suggest new things. Not everyone likes everything I may suggest, and that’s a good thing, since it may enhance the play, or an entirely new idea to enjoy as well!

-I only accept and use art for characters, sorry but NO IRL images, please. Non-negotiable.

-I write based on what I can be motivated for. What motivates me? The scene naturally! Something more just one-off, sexy scenes? I can write one or two paragraphs with some good details and fun writing. If you want more? Let’s make more. I do edit and reread my posts to ensure quality, but sometimes I just make errors, and I don’t mind if you do too. Let’s just have fun and keep roleplay a hobby. Note: I will take critique though, I love to improve.

-The following ideas are guidelines, meant to be open-ended and not be too specific so that we can craft something together. Please come up with ideas and have something to offer in terms of who you are playing. If you like what I have and don't have much to add, then that's ok, just tell me what you liked and maybe expand on it a little. Yes, I know this is redundant but that should tell you what I have had to deal with in the past.

-Kinks can be discussed, but this is the list of the verboten:

-Bathroom play (no exceptions)
-Gore/bloody scene (combat is fine, just not sexual please)
-Excessive abuse (let’s not leave the girls with broken bones here)
-May add more, check back if unsure
-no traditional furry.

Now that the verboten is dealt with, let’s move on to the main event:

Blowjobs. Sucking. Fellatio.

To make a woman suck is to make her submit, to make her a kneeling cum guzzler that exists only to gulp down your nut as a good slave should. Oral sex is the duty of every woman, and mind control is the method of which they are taught this lesson. Hypnosis, brainwashing, these are tools that help the more stubborn learn their place, to help these beauties to understand where they belong.

Here are just some possibilities:

SurrenderSuck.EXE
sample_fc84e7250ed771b2802c8f2e393b91b8.jpg

"Get lost, dude." Sharon said, flicking her brunette hair back. "I don't have time for your loser phone app. I'm not downloading some stupid thing no matter much much you ask." Sharon had enough of this. To think that some loser would approach her, and start telling her what to do!

Ugh, men. So entitled and creepy...she looked back to make sure he wasn't following her, only to see a bright, pink light flash from his phone. "Bye, weirdo!"

Her trip home was thankfully a lot better. Sure, a guy pulled her top up and fucked her face on the subway, but he didn't give her a hard time about it. She sucked a few more off after that, got knocked up by some loser shortly after. Whatever, its not like she minded. "Hypnosis...as if!" She said, sliding another shaft into her mouth. So fake and dumb...as if men had created a program that instantly made women obedient, without changing their personality. She swallowed the load, rolling her eyes as she was grabbed by her hair and given a fresh dick to suck.

Ugh. So cringe!

~~~

Mom's Triggerphrase
sample_cfd9828fc336b46176cff7c8f9f7caac.jpg
It was such a simple phrase.

 How Damien got it was a mystery, even to him. The text told him to tell his mother to "awaken to nothingness" and she immediately went dull, a simple expression all she could manage. To think she was secretly trained as a sex slave this whole time...and now, he had her activation phrase. His mother could now be effortlessly dominated and controlled, whoever and whenever he wished!

Suddenly, being stuck at home didn't seem so troublesome.
He could only wonder...does Erica, his sister have an activation code?

sample_ab7a3a8ef0be204653d13242d012254b (1).jpg

~~~

Xenoswallow
sample_9a6ff0eaf5f91cb776690ec646591e4a.jpg

 Fiona cried out as beams of light flew past her head, the position being overrun by...an impossible enemy. Laser blasts flew by, her weapons useless against the enemy and its massive mother ship! She was powerless as a laser hit her chest, falling to the ground in a heap.

She thought she was dead. When she came to, she asked as she looked around, realizing all too quickly she had been only knocked out. All she could hear were moans, the sounds of wet slapping, flesh on flesh, the scent of... She gasped as one of the alien invaders entered her cell, her hands and legs losing all energy as the being approached. She groaned as the tentacles grabbed her, the woman understanding despite no words being exchanged.

"Yes...we must breed...it is...good to breed."

That's it! Please dm me once you have read the whole thread. This rp thread is for short-term ideas only so consider that when applying!

Bonus Zone-us:

5974f453c9150cef5c3ed0c93d8aaaf8.jpeg sample_9da8de8431968cbee73c7922d55906e2.jpg sample_485f2854a26ade1ee55f34301ffb052d.jpg f82ca5f6d5790edb311292bf61cbc93a.png 959e7ad4a611c26dc0413e9de52f368d.png
sample_c326386a6d9d350d2fe770d3b5bd5ab4.jpg
sample_1f4617c2294571b6d8f7bbcf8e636494.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom