Mx Female Zazaz's Den of Sweet Dreams (NSFW Links)

Zazaz

Desire Demon
A botched summoning ritual failed to properly chain Zazaz to the will of the warlock, after making her realize the audacity of trying to enslave him, the incubus Zazaz roams freely on this plane of existance.

Whispers say that on dark nights he visits sleeping females, entering their dreams and feeding on the deviant thoughts and desires hidden on the subconscious of even the purest maiden.

The demon approaches his prey, a beauty sleeping soundly on her bed, demonic magic cloak his presence. Tapping into his demonic magic, his eyes start emitting a purple glow, the demon Whispers with his lips awfully close to the female's hear.
I'm Zazaz, an Incubus, also known in other realms as lust demon or desire demon, even though you're not going to recall this conversation I'd like to tell you that everything you'll experience here will not be real, a vivid dream for sure but a dream nonetheless, everything happens in your head, with that said I Will not be responsible for lingering thoughts on the following morning.

"Now tell me... What is that you truly desire?"
Welcome to my thread of cravings and plots looking for a partner.

I'm mostly looking for smut RP, it doesn't mean it can't become something more complex but the intent is for this to be short so that I get to meet new partners and see if our writing style is compatible or if I'm too rusty and need someone to help me along the way.

Next you will find my ideas and plots, usually accompanied by inspirational images.

-----------------

Lab Assistant - Modern Setting/NC/Body Modification

Mad Scientist
Lab Assistant Injection
Assistant being prepped for the procedure
Reaction to the drug cocktail
Procedure
Procedure II
Procedure III

A billionaire (mad) scientist is looking for a new lab assistant for his personal experiments in the field of genetics, one of the conditions is that you live on the mansion.

In this story the scientist aims to transform the lab assistant into his personal sex doll bimbo, modifying your mind and body with a Bimbofication procedure he is developing.

During the night your character is drugged and hooked up to a computer sort of machine and slowly... Lewd images are programmed into her head and odd programs are installed in her, all while IV bags pour a chemical and hormone cocktail.
Your character wakes up the next day, as if nothing happened during the night, but every day the changes start to show more and more.

Amazon Tribe - Modern/NC/FemDom

Amazons feeding drugs to captured Male
Amazon Tribe
Amazon Tribe II
Amazons & captured Male
The Bride's predicament
The Bride's predictament II
The Bride's predictament III
The Bride's predictament IV
Forced to watch boyfriend

For this one I have a specific craving where I need you to play several characters, I need you to play both the captured bride and the amazon tribe.

I would be playing has the boyfriend, and if you'd like I could play the amazons that would be in charge of torturing and training the bride.

My Character and his girlfriend, now husband and wife, are on their honeymoon in Amazon, traveling deeper into the forests, they encounter a tribe of gorgeous Amazon women that kidnap them.

Amazon's don't have the same concept of gender as modern civilization, they have pleasure with and desire anyone regardless of their genetials.

Women are the only ones who are seen as human, while Males are seen only as sex objects made for their pleasure and breeding.
Still they despise any non-native women as heretics to their beliefs, so these females are trained to become slaves who do the tribe's labor and/or for sexual relief as sex slaves.
Since they're seen as a lesser human, their health is not a concern as opposed to males who, at least, need to be kept healthy for breeding.

Amazon's only job is to be warriors, everything else in their society, construction, agriculture and menial labor is done by captured, non-native, female slaves.
Amazon born males are sent outside the forests and usually end up on civilization, so amazons make it a game to hunt and capture males for breeding every season.

My character is taken for mating with every amazon on the tribe, I am drugged with a potent aphrodisiac that's the tribe secret, it results in involuntary erection while the drug lasts on the system, as a result I am raped or coerced into fucking them.

The girlfriend is imprisoned and tortured(How Extreme, is at your discretion), she may be forced to watch me fuck the Amazons, forced to have her body modified(this may include piercing in several places nipples, clitoris, vagina, anus), marked with tattoos, have her ass hole widened, have her vagina loosened, forced lesbian intercourse, forced to be fucked by animals, etc...
I can play as the amazons who are training the girlfriend if you'd rather enjoy being on the receiving end regarding this part of the RP.

The male is to be turned into a sex slave for mating and must be educated to obey them, in the end, my character either becomes a junkie to their drug and can't leave them or he has his will completely broken turning him into an obedient slave, to the point he would do anything, the amazons ordered, to his girlfriend, the love of his previous life.

I'm pretty open to everything and I don't have many limits regarding the male character, I'm open for anal rape and probably anything you can think of except for scat and dismemberment. I'm okay with scars, wounds, humiliated, being made to pee in public(this is my limit on piss or shit, anything else is just gross).

Last edited:
I found this CYOA online and I'm really craving this one.

Using this CYOA image as inspiration you're going to create a character, then choose and apply the amount of perks available to your girl to personalize her using the perks in the image.
Please disregard the body measurements from the girl's description in the image, you choose what the measurements are.
The image links on my descriptions below, are stories that just served as inspiration, as such, it is up to you if what happens on those images reflects what happened to the characters you created.

Story: To pay a debt to the loansharks(Your own debt, a family member's debt, etc...), you agreed to be made a slave until the debt is fully paid.

Codename "Black": Black received almost no training or body conditioning. (Choose 1 Perk)
Codename "Brown": Brown received training and/or body conditioning. (Choose 2 Perks)
Codename "Green": Green received training and special body conditioning. Drugs were injected directly into her nipples and clitoris, to increase size and sensitivity. (Choose 3 Perks)
Codename "Red": Red received intensive training and/or body conditioning. Also received anal focused training, resulting in an enlarged anal cavity and rectum. When not necessary for other ends, her anus was plugged with a large buttplug 24/7. (Choose 4 Perks)
Codename "Yellow": Yellow, also known as subject 521, received a special kind of training and body conditioning. The extreme training was meant to fully break her into the ultimate living fleshlight, her body was pumped with chemical compounds to permanently increase libido and enhance all her orifices. (Choose 5 Perks)
Subject 521 Record 1
Subject 521 Record 2
Subject 521 Record 3
Subject 521 Record 4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom