Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[★][Polyamory MDLG:FxFxF][New plot and art for inspiration]

Sugarcupcake

𝕾𝖚𝖌𝖆𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞
[MDLG is a form of BDSM, if you’re looking for incest, this is NOT the post for you.] [★ means new]

I love writing and anything that has to do with it, I prefer to my plots to be balanced, story and smut or more fluff than smut. I'm into different types of RP, so as long as the plot is interesting, you’ll have my attention. Also, I’m looking for lit to adv partners.

All of my characters are submissives and I only RP with women since I’m not into men and I feel uncomfortable RPing with them even if they had a female character.

As for characters, I prefer doing OCs, but I don’t mind playing canons. Please don’t ask me to RP as one of your characters, that’s just weird and it would make me uncomfortable because I don’t know if that’s an actual living, breathing person in your life (
this is the no for me) or if it’s an actual OC. I don’t mind using real life or animated face claims, but I usually do descriptions.

ᴛʏᴘᴇs ᴏғ ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ ||

F x F x F

ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ ᴅᴏ NOT ʀᴘ ||

Bestiality [This includes furries.]

Pedophilia

Incest

Cheating

Vore

Inflation

Cannibalism

Pregnancy

Any other things that might be considered taboos.

ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ||

MDLG

Mafia

Action

Slice of life

Romance [A must tbh]

Fluff

Modern

Spots:0/2

Now alone, waiting for both her girlfriends, Muse B grows increasingly pouty with frustration. She looks just adorable when she pouts, too and it's wasted on the dull white walls, the large glass wall and Ikea furniture.

Usually spinning on her Mommy’s office chair until she's giddy and dizzy is her favourite thing to do in the boring, grown-up office space, but it doesn't quite scratch the itch— even with the smear of her slick she leaves behind on the leather seat, one that Muse A will surely spot and scold her for.

Her fingers don't do enough either, they never really do— and Muse A is far too mature to have any plushies about the place. The only homey addition she's made to the room is a pretty porcelain mug of pens and a framed picture of her girlfriends, both of which sit on her immaculately organised desk.

The desk that, when Muse B stands to peer nosily out of the window into the open area beyond, hits her just below the waist.

Muse A needs a summer job and a place to stay for a while since college was closed and she couldn’t afford to go back to her home country at the moment. She wasn’t very good with having lots of money and she couldn’t possibly ask her parents to send her any because she already did not too long ago.

Her wealthy friends, Muse B and Muse C are both famous streamers and are dating and living together. Muse B and Muse C met Muse A at the airport when she first arrived to the country a year ago. Their meeting was the greatest, but they still managed to become friends nonetheless.

During one night while they’re hanging out together, Muse A gets too drunk and starts complaining about how she can’t find a job and how the University is unfair for not letting her stay in her dorm during the vacation. In the morning, the two ask her to stay with them since the house is already too big for two and it wouldn’t be a problem if she joined them. At first, Muse A rejects, but after some convincing she ends up accepting the offer.

Muse A, Muse B and Muse C are dating and they're in college, both Muse A and Muse C are in a year older than Muse B, but she doesn't really mind it even though it's hard to understand what they're talking about sometimes. Currently Muse A and Muse C have a couple of their friends over and Muse B was there despite not having anything in common with them except for wanting to hang out with the two girls and the tv was there too. Muse B's name getting mentioned catches her attention and when Muse A says something that causes everyone to laugh, she turns to them in confusion, not understanding a word of what her girlfriend said. The innocent, oblivious Muse B turns her attention back to the movie, not knowing that her girlfriends were literally making dirty jokes about her around their friends while she's able to listen. And when Muse C calls her a dumb little baby and cups her clothed cunt, it just grows a proud smile to her face.

Last edited:
I haven't really seen any starters like this so I thought it'd be nice to write it out and see if anybody would possibly be interested. It's a polygamous MDLG, but there will be two mommies involved, and the little will be played by me. The two mommies could either be played by one person, or two different people. I was thinking that while both mommies are dominant, one is strict and disciplinary, and the other is playful and loving. Please message me if you're at all interested or have any questions, thank you!
🧸
🎀

Last edited:
Muse A is a college student who also works as a waitress as a fancy night club, she had been struggling with the money lately and refused to get involved with the customers like some of her coworkers do in order to get extra cash.

Muse B and Muse C are a famous couple who happened to visit the night club after an invitation from the owner.

Muse A ends up being their server for the day and the two of them take a liking to her. She notices the looks they were giving her and try to ignore them until Muse B proposes something that shocks the girl, but also catches her attention and she finds it hard to refuse such a generous offer like this even if she found it strange.

It should be intimidating or mildly terrifying, the way Muse A is sandwiched between two beautiful women, held in ways that can only be described as possessive. like they’re both staking their claim on her.

It should be terrifying, but all Muse A can think about is how they paint such a pretty picture in the mirror: Muse C in black, Muse B in a simple white dress that makes her look ethereal, and Muse A with her blonde hair contrasting beautifully against the glimmering pink of her gown.

They look good together, the three of them perfectly fitting each other’s puzzle pieces. like they have never known how to exist as anything else but whole.

ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
FC7F8FC0-A981-460D-A835-45D62A4A384A.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom