Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an Older Man to play with....NSFW

Lorelei_Shaw

Bumpkin with a Dark Side
***No longer taking new requests! But thank you to all of those who have messaged me*****

Good Afternoon,​

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread! I really appreciate it. It has been a long time since I thought about starting my own request thread. I hope you might find something to your liking.

Well, I am LoreLei. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am a 32 year old female, and I am looking for an older partner to do a long term role play with (preferably my age or OLDER would be lovely).

I know it seems like an odd request for an 'Older Partner' but hey, we are on here to get our literary dark desires filled. I like what I like. Sure, you can lie to me but I'd prefer it if you didn't. I love playing fake characters but nothing pleases me more than getting an OCC PM from my older partner telling me how much of a turn on my writing is for him. I'm sorry but there is just something incredibly sexy in that. It is easy to please someone physically, but to turn on an older gentleman's mind with just my written word is toe curling. This is really my biggest kink, I know weird.... Sorry, a girl can't help it.​

I LOVE a good story, a self-proclaimed BIBLIOPHILE as well. If you ever just want to chat about books, I AM YOUR GIRL! I can write anywhere from two paragraphs to pages (if the story is good). I like 3-4 paragraph games because I tend to use my phone for replies a lot. I am no grammar Nazi, as I am not the best writer either. I like creativity. For example, the CEO x secretary plot is standard, traditional but SOOO overdone. Give me something new, like a garage owner and his sexy little mechanic or the crime boss and his sultry executioner. Of course, I love smut. Don't think for one second, my story vastly our weighs sexy-time but I need a good story. If you can find a way to combine my story suggestions, BROWNIE POINTS for you. I do like my stories to end at some point, there is no reason to beat a dead horse. Rather than let our story get stagnant, let's end it and try a new plot. With that said, if you don't like my writing or we don't seem to click, please tell me. I know life happens and if you don't enjoy writing with me, than say so. I will ask if there is something I can do to improve, but if you just flat out don't like me or my writing than I will understand. I will do everything I can not to ghost on you, please do me the same courtesy. Honesty is the best policy.​

Hmmm

I am very much a SUB and a Rope Bunny. However, I've told most of my partners, I am a pint sized pitbull IRL, and that tends to come through with my games. I don't just roll over and let you have it, you're going to have to fight for it. I do love a bit of BDSM, nothing degrading and objectifying. Nothing makes me see red more than a chauvinistic male degrading a woman for his own pleasure when she get nothing out of it. You'll really see my bite then. I do only play as a female, but I will write male side characters if they fit the story. I will only play with Males, and I very much prefer you to ACTUALLY be a male.​

; )

My main objective is turning on my partner so I don't have a lot of limits. I try to please them. Just please don't make my character into a hideous beast, that's just not sexy. I am not into anything that relates to the bathroom (unless sex in the shower is on the table, that's just fun). Nothing vore, gore (a little blood is okay from rough sex, hey it happens). I will confess I am not the biggest fan of cuckolding or cheating. I don't quiet understand why a man would want to be degraded, but hey no judgement, to each their own. I will do Non-con, if I am promised a good story. I do like Romance, affection, after-care, rough sex, facials, cream pies etc. Throw me an idea, and we will discuss it.​

The following are pairings (If they are crossed out, they are taken and I am not taking additional partners)

Father X Daughter
Step- Siblings
Lost Strangers
Warrior/King/Knight x Warrior/Princess/Knight
MFM (I am actively POLY, and I would really LOVE to write a story with this) ********* HUGE CRAVING *********
CEO X Secretary (Still Open for Other Employment Ideas though )
Officer (M) x Convict (F)
Convict x Officer
Civilian x Officer
Friends to Lovers
Enemies to Lovers
Enemy Spy Agents
Athlete and the Book worm
Professor and the Book worm

PLOT IDEAS:

The Plane Crash -

MC and YC are the last survivors of a horrific plane crash. I would love to do something other than the tropical island, but I will be open to it. I had this game started where there were two males and a female but it ended. Essentially, they have to survive on their own until they are rescued or they can find civilization again. I like the idea of this being a cold scene, building a fire, snuggling for warmth against the cold. You get the idea.

The Mafia Boss -

Perhaps these are two rival families, both at each others throats. The Fathers of the each family decide to end the feud, which could lead to an arranged marriage. Or they two characters could have been friends for years, but something fractures the to families apart. They must hide their affection for the other from their families. If you can't tell from my profile, I am an old soul. If this could be set in the 1940s era, OHHH you'll make me melt.

The Farm -

I'm a bumpkin through and through. I would love to write a story in a country setting. A ranch owner hires a new horse trainer. Or maybe she is the owner and she hires a foreman to run her ranch. This could go really twisted as well. Maybe a wealthy-developer wants her land, and will get it by any means necessary (kidnapping, blackmail, etc).

The Spy -

Maybe both characters are spies, maybe one is an agent. Either way, they are on warring sides. I would love this set in WWII. Perhaps a young American Nurse by day, but spy by night, is captured by a Nazi soldier. Maybe he might have some morals, or maybe not.

Ride or Die -
Okay, so 80% of the smutty stories on Amazon Kindle are about some big sexy, tattooed biker. Sign me up, please. I kind of like the idea of him being the president, where as she is an undercover cop trying to infiltrate the drug/gun ring he has going on. She becomes wrapped up in him and the world. Once you are in, there is no way out unless in a box.

The Highlander and his Bastard Bride -
This is a twisted Cinderella story. Warring clans are on the brink of battle, when a truce has been decided. The daughter of the clan chief will wed the opposing war lord. But the wicked step mother send her husband's bastard daughter in her place. What will happen when her finds out?

Forced Feminization -
I am really craving this but this is a hard one. She is a bad ass city cop, who arrested the 'wrong' guy. He wants revenge, and in a big way. The cop is kidnapped, and forced into a bizarre kink he has. He wants a straight up 1950s house wife. The cooking, the cleaning, the fights. This will be aggressive, rough, some non-con the beginning. The idea is to slowly become attached to one another.

DISCLAIMER - I work horrible hours, so I sleep at weird times during the day. Feel free to message me and I will get back you once I wake up. So long for now!!!! Happy Writing!

Last edited:
80928979.jpg

Currently seeking one more gentleman to play with me....
Any takers?

Oh right.... Bump!

Back
Top Bottom