Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuck (and Enslave All The Virgin Supermodel Pussy You Want), Marry (Your Scintillating RapeGoddess TrueWife), Kill (Inferiors Who Stain Your Vision)

elegant_deviant

Planetoid
--All Characters Featured or Implied Herein Are Eighteen Or Older.--

My Tight, Tall, Thin, Tiny, Smooth body urges against Your Massive GodHard Musculature, aching, dripping, my pussy sopping wet and my heavy tits leaking delicious milk down the crevices of Your abs and pelvis. Kelly and Grace attend Your Cock, licking and sucking and slurping and fucknuzzling their faces along it's massive side and moaning out a chorus of adoration.

They Love You SO Much.

So Do I.

A whore with no class would be naked or, at best, in some skanky lingerie; of course, I am the Opposite of that. All Your Girls are. Always Regal; Always Elegant; Always Classy as Fuck and EspeciallyEspeciallyEspecially Always Fucking Showing The Fuck Off JustJustJust For YouYOUYOU to make YOU Hard and make other girls cry at what they can't do or have.

Grace and Kelly are decked out in Wolford viscose ribbed pullovers, tight and white and hiding fucking nothing, the kind of hot shit that only supremely Premium Pieces of Pussy can rock--and of course they do it brilliantly.

Even so, I outshine them--because of fucking course I do. I wear a white YSL blouse so expertly sheer that Your Cock Hardens just to imagine it—even though You can see it at any time—and my perfect cleavage is always on display decorated with elegant Coin diamond jewelry that hopefully thousands of children died to mine out of dangerous mountains. My leather Givenchy skirt is so hot and tight that Your Cock spurted heavily down Kelly's throat when I strutted in—so much beautiful white hot Seed that Kelly blacked out and actually died for a few seconds before Your Life-Giving BodyPerfecting AllPowerful Seed Shocked her gorgeous teen babe Super Cheerleader Queen body back to life.

I push Grace and Kelly out of the way. They moan in happy understanding as they Realize that their One Dream is Coming True—You're Hard and Happy. I Always Make You Hardest and Happiest of Anyone. That's my Privilege, my Life, My Purpose, My Existence, My Worship.

On My Knees now. Where I Belong. Between Your Thighs with Your Cock before Me. Unngh. You're So Fucking Glorious. I shudder and shake and moan, orgasms destroying my braincells one million by one million and replacing them with Your Infallible Will.

I Slide Your Cock Against the Gorgeous lines of my Clavicles and Urge You Against the fragile bones there with soft, long-fingered hands. Because even with as hot as Grace and Kelly are, fucking my collarbones is a thousand times more intense for You than dual-fucking their supermodel faces.

This is how we Fuck.

There have been sacrifices all day long while I've Stroked You.

We've watched them in the field. We sit on a throne a mile high resting on a pure white tower. And beneath us, they suffer. Inferiors burning. Evaporating. Boiling. Disintegrating. Flayed alive. Beheaded. Poisoned. Broken on the wheel. Drawn and quartered. Ripped apart. Scaphism.

All the time I've Been Stroking You. Whispering in Your Ear.

“You. Deserve. This. And So Much More.”

Myself and Eight of Your Favorites Attend You (Nine in all, always Odd Numbers), all of us in glorious white sheer gowns.

Plunging necklines. Backless gowns, displaying the flawless hot musculature of our rear views and the hot cleavage only taut muscles on thin girls make sweeping down into impossibly hard asses. Hair lush and bombshell thick and parted in the middle or to one side or tossed in long low loose ponies that scream how badly we need our Daddy to rape us stupid.

Three girls stationed on Your Cock. Two more with tits docked on Your Legs. Two on either arm, their heavy tits sliding up and down Your Endlessly Strong Bicep. One behind You, Your Head resting on her Massive Loving Tits. Our Milk covering You. Your Cum and Precum covering Us.

I'm on Your Lap, of course. Staring at You. My Cunt Sliding On Top of Your Cock, on the faces of the Three beneath Me.

“Please,” I moan, again and again.

You're the Only Male to Ever Hear Me say the word. You're the Only One I'll Ever Beg.

“Please let me be Your Wife?”

This is how we Marry.

You brought her home with You, into Our Residence. She's having the time of her life. She thinks she's been Chosen.

She's pretty enough to think so, but just so.

She's already thinking up baby names (she can sense she'll have girl triplets, which is both correct and incorrect).

She's never smiled this hard.

The second You bring her into the foyer, I knock her across the head with a priceless Giacometti statuette. Her skull is fractured in three places. She doesn't understand why You're laughing. Her entire body sinks.

“H-help...?”

The layers of confusion and betrayal in her voice make me so fucking wet. She feels the heartbreak more than she feels her broken head. I can feel/smell/taste Your Arousal fill the air, fill Your pants, fill my entire fucking Soul.

I drop the statuette and grind my body against Yours, Stroking You right away like only I can. We kiss for a long fucking time. I Kiss You like I Mean It—which of course I do.

I Kiss You with all the earnest hot wet love my gorgeously tight teen body can muster.

Lately my cunt has found a favorite place in grinding up and down a six-inch stretch on Your quad muscles. With a nod, You set me on my way. I arrange her. Bent over, skirt shuffled up, her dripping wet cunt an open invitation for Your Rape.

You enter her, looking only at Me. She screams in bloody agony. Crying out for You to stop. Begging me to stop smiling stop smiling stop smiling why the fuck are you smiling?

Because I've never been happier.

I wrap my hands around her throat and her screams transform into gurgled, choking terror. Soon I'll bash her brains out on the marble tile—right when You cum inside her.

This is how we Kill.

This is how I like to write! Intense, hot, well-written scenes of exuberant smut that leave before they outstay their welcome.

I mean, all I want to do is slavishly worship Your Cock and Make You Hard while we talk shop about gorgeous Tight Tiny Tall Thin Smooth violent rape-needing enslaving supermodels so hopelessly mindfucked by Your Cock that they can't even get dressed without knowing they'll be certain to Please You. What's so complicated about that? Message me with your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom