Mx Female Let's get naughty, depraved, and combative.

Fetwick

Star
Hi there! I'm Fetwick and I'm a switch male looking for a switch/domme woman. I used to roleplay on here and Elliquiy and thought I'd revisit with a brand new thread I'm slowly building up. I'd like to get back in RPing, and I'll construct a proper thread and format later. For now I'll just post my kinks, maybe a couple of pairings, an idea or two, maybe an old idea.

A little bit about me
I live in the Midwest and I'm usually available in the day or late at night. I'm pretty open with OOC communication and like to get know my partners. Let me know if you get bored or want to go in a different direction and I'll do the same!

-I prefer to RP by PM, but I'm open to threads.
-I typically post 2-5 paragraphs
-I can be as frequent or infrequent as need be. (Currently furloughed)
-I prefer to sub and switch, but can dom.

If you have any suggestions or ideas, please PM me as well!

Ons/Offs
Kinks I Love: Bondage, Footplay/Footgear worship, Costumes, Non-con, gags (Underwear, tape, ballgag, whatever.), Clothed sex, spanking/flogging, breath control, blood/knife/needle play, orgasm control/denial, pegging, sex toys, or as long it's not on my no's I'll more than likely be down for it, just ask!

Non-Kinks: Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Incest

And here's my f-list. F-list - Warning

Pairings:
You/Me
Vampire x Vampire
Witch x Werewolf/Human
Reporter x Her Cameraman
Thief x Thief
French Agent x Canadian Agent
Intense First Date x Captured Partner

Zatanna x Constantine
Batgirl x Nightwing
Black Canary x Green Arrow
Harley Quinn x Nightwing
Ideas

Size 10 Reckoning
Content: M/F, Bondage, Non-Con, Footgear Worship, Femdom

Scenario: At the office, a male co-worker has been shooting his mouth off to his fellow employees about the new secretary's feet. Often harassing her in secret, he goes too far when he gets her a pair of clown shoes on her birthday for all of the office to see. Angered, she jumps him in the parking lot with chloroform and takes him back to her place. She then proceeds to acquaint him with her shoe collection.

Setting: Modern. Inside her apartment.

B.D.S.M (Bondage, Divorce, Sorting, Masochism)
Content: M/F, Bondage, Switching, Various Kinks (Possible EX, if you want.)

Scenario: A couple is getting divorced, the papers are signed, the tension is palpable and there's only one thing left to do. Decide who takes what. Both are intent on taking as much as they can to make the other one suffer. Litigation has gotten them nowhere. They're running out of patience, when an idea strikes them. How much do they want something? Like really want? Would they take a spanking? A pegging? A plastic bag over the head to near asphyxiation?

The two deviants start marking what they want to take in the divorce, with the other coming up with a punishment price. That sexual act they would never try? It's on the table if you want the car. Those towels they got on vacation? Sure! I don't want them, but you're gonna suffer for them just because I want to hurt you.

Setting: Modern. Their house.

What the Hex?
Content: M/F, Bondage, Possible Femdom/Bloodplay

Scenario: A 17th century witch is on the run from a cabal of elite witch hunters. After she manages to escape back to her coven, she discovers the littered bodies of her sisters burned to the stake when she returns to their secret cottage. Distraught and vengeful, she pledges to put an end to this once and for all. Grabbing her grimoire, she plans to march to the headquarters she had finally discovered before the counter-raid. She plans on removing them from existence. After she infiltrates and sets up something goes terribly wrong with the spell. Instead of removing them from time and existence, she accidentally sends herself forward in time to the present.

Meanwhile, in the future, a thief meticulously plans and infiltrates the same headquarters, now a "museum" for a completely different purpose. He's going to steal the golden axe of infamous Witch Finder General, Matthew Hopkins. It's worth a fortune on the black market, and just as he's about to remove it, a flash of lightning crashes inside the building, setting off all the alarms. A weird static feels the air as our past century witch is transported to the present. It's also revealed the secret order of witch hunters still exists as they chase both the witch and the theif. Quickly becoming fast allies, the two team up momentarily to make their escape. While hiding out, the thief teaches her about modern society and she reveals to him that magic is real.

Knowing they're both in deep trouble, they band together to find a way to defeat witch hunters.

Setting: Modern Day Salem/Possibly 17th Century Salem

Binding Spell

Content: M/F, N/C, BDSM, D/S, Possible Blood Play

Scenario:

I like the idea of at some point in my character's past, he was kicked out of a coven for strange/unruly behavior. Getting a little too close to some of the girls for comfort even though he assumed they were having a great time too. So when he ends it with the last girl he fell for and moves away, something's missing. He's trying not to succumb to his inner desires, but when he catches sight of you at work (Maybe a record store or apothecary?), there's something dark/witchy about her that ignites old feelings. At first it's mentally draining him to not find every excuse to see your character, but when it physically begins to affect him he's helpless and can't help but become frighteningly close at every corner.

He could maybe even have something to offer to keep her close, like being a drug dealer or letting her borrow rare records or spell books if she's also into witchcraft. (I like the idea of realistic witchcraft being an interest with no actual magical properties here.)

Setting: Modern Day

Corrective Behavior Testing

Content: M/F, Dub-Con, BDSM, D/S, Impact Play

Scenario:

It involves a man with a horrible HR record but genuinely wants to change. After 2 strikes at his company, he's on the verge of losing his job and he can't seem to shake his old misogynistic habits. Desperate to keep his well being, he finds Corrective Behavior Testing, a hardcore experimental lab specializing in scaring or beating the superiority out of him. Being quite vanilla, he's shocked he has to sign a bunch of waivers to okay a lot of stuff he'd never engage in otherwise. One of the requirements before they can begin is asking women in his office to fill out an evaluation on him and where he can improve. This leads to complaints like he's always mansplaining and just needs to shut the fuck up, how he's always talking about he'd bend over some of the ladies if given the chance, or how some of them dress to evocative for the office and it's hard to stay focused.

From that example, they may place him in a room with a woman with an incredibly tight dress, thigh highs, and heels. They would ask him for his opinion on if it was office appropriate and before he could answer, he would be gagged addressing his mansplaining. Forced into that attire, bound, and have his comments read back to him, before being bent over and pegged. All of his crimes coming back to haunt him as they put him in the situations he's fantasized about them.

Setting: Modern Day

~MORE TO IDEAS TO COME~

Last edited:
Updated/cleaned up thread. Added new plot I'm eager to try. B.D.S.M. (Bondage, Divorce, Sorting, Masochism.)

Back
Top Bottom