Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shop 'Til You Drop (Kitsune / Fancy_Brat)

Kitsune

Supporter
Supporter
Akashi sighed softly as he walked along the sidewalk towards his home. Stopping for a moment the young fox lit a cigarette and inhaled slowly. The bright sunlight was starting to bother his deep blue eyes and he quickly put on a pair of dark sunglasses. The sunglasses made all the difference and he continued to smoke as he walked. The fox had a bad habit of chain smoking though with his salary as a sort of mercenary it wasn't much of a problem. As Akashi walked his loose urban camouflage pants continued to slip down his thin frame prompting him to pull his belt a bit tighter. They were only falling down because he kept a pistol tucked into his waistband but a long Boondock Saints t-shirt kept it from view. Akashi's bright red fur helped him stand out in the crowd of people. He was also rather tall for an anthro fox at nearly six feet tall. His long bushy tail swayed behind him as he went down the sidewalk occasionally brushing against a human or anthro that walked too close behind him.

Akashi hated this town. The fact that there were few anthros irritated him because the humans seemed to look at him as some sort of spectacle. Every time he stopped at a crosswalk children would point or occasionally tug curiously at his tail. This often prompted scared parents to hurry their children along as if they feared Akashi would devour them. The fact that the humans seemed to fear him made Akashi smile as he thought to himself 'It was far better to be feared than loved'. With that thought he flicked his spent cigarette away and sighed realizing he was no out. This though was just an inconvenience and he hurried to a supply store that he frequented because they carried everything from groceries to guns.

Poking into the store he began to look around at the firearms. He was always like a kid in a candy store inside this shop. Staring at a massive sniper rifle on the wall his big black tipped ears folded back on his head as he drooled over it for a minute prompting the owner of the shop to whistle at him to get his attention. Snapping back to reality Akashi told the old man what he needed giving him a verbal list of supplies as he walked through the store. Turning a corner his voice trailed off as he looked down at a cage with a small neko in it. The girl seemed much younger than him and was clearly here to be sold. He was silent for a few moment prompting the shopkeeper to come back to make sure everything was alright. Akashi looked at the order that the old man had written down and then pointed to the cage. "I'll be taking her with me too..." The old man seemed shocked but went to round up the supplies on the list and find the key for her cage.

Mira, the young neko had recently been brought to the shop, which was a rather interesting place in that it sold all your daily necessities, along with some things you perhaps wouldn't find in your average store, such as slaves. Mira had been purchased from a different shop with slaves, but her previous master had been rough with her. He would sometimes beat her if she didn't meet his expectations, which came very often. She wasn't one to do anything too extreme, and her master didn't seem to fond of that and he gave her to a different shop.

Mira was 17 years old at the time and while she was in the store, she only wore a white tee shirt and a pair of green and white striped panties. She was allowed to occasionally take a 'bath' which mainly consisted of her going under the hose out back, nothing fancy. Her body was actually that of a woman that a man might desire. She had a rather curvy body with C-cup breasts. However, her misfortune had led her into being a slave that had traveled from owner to owner, never settling in one place. It really bugged her that she wasn't able to find a home for herself.

She could hear a gentle tapping on her cage, causing her to wake up from her nap. The owner of the shop stod there with the keys unlocking it and opening the door. "Eh? W-what's going on?" she asked him. She looked past him to see there was a man waiting at the counter. It was her new owner. She wasn't sure what to think of him at first glance, but she was hoping that if he was her new master, he'd treat her better than her last ones. She was helped out by shop owner and led in front of Akashi. She was walking for now on all fours, but she could easily walk on her two feet as well. "Here you are sir." he said, before poping a small collar around her neck, with 'Mira' labeled on it.

As she walked out the young fox looked down over her with a surprised blink noticing her habit of moving on all fours. He knelt and looked into her eyes studying her for a moment silently. Akashi held his credit card up for the old man who took it and left them to go and pack the supplies for Akashi. Looking over her collar Akashi smiled at her name and spoke to her with a warm voice. "Mira can you walk on two legs? I think you'll find it easier to get around that way. My name is Akashi and I'll be taking you home now." He clipped a long leash to her collar and motioned her to get up as he watched the old man pack his supplies into a duffel bag so that they'd be easier to carry home.

Mira glanced up to him curiously as he examined her. She seemed to be doing the same, trying to figure out what kind of person he was. After a little while, he had pulled out his credit card, looking to purchase her, something she was quite used to seeing. with the way he spoke to her, he didn't seem too bad. "W-well, if you'd prefer it then I can." she said, slowly moving to her legs, a little wobbly though, having been crouching or laying down in the cage for a while now. She fiddled a bit with the collar around her neck, but didn't really bother with it too much.

He watched her carefully as she stood and seeing her wobble Akashi put an arm around her waist to support her. He walked with her up to the front of the store where the old man had his things ready. Taking his credit card he lifted the duffel bag and put the strap over his shoulder letting the bag hang at his other side. Walking with her out of the store he kept a paw on her side holding her as if worried she'd fall over. As they began the short walk towards his home he spoke to her with a soft voice. "Can you cook or clean Mira? I can do neither very well and that could be how you pay your share of the bills."

Since she hadn't been standing on two feet for a while, it would a little while for her to maintain that. Until then, she wrapped her arms around him to support herself as they walked. "Well, I can do that if you'd like me to. My previous masters taught me how to do a lot of things. But I might not be able to cook anything fancy..." She paused for a while as she almost stumbled. "B-but, I'll do my best to meet your needs."

He laughed softly and gave her a gentle hug with one arm as they walked. Sighing rather contently he replied back with a soft, honest voice. "As long as you do your best I won't get mad at you. What all did your previous masters tech you out of curiosity?" He smiled as his small home came into view. It was a very old home that seemed to have been here before the area had been converted to businesses. The similar homes on the block had been converted to small offices or businesses but his was simply a home. Walking up the front stairs onto the wrap around porch he unlocked the door for her.

Stepping into the small two story home he turned on the lights and closed the door once she was inside. The home had two floors with the first containing a very large living room and kitchen a small room had been converted to a storage room for supplies and things related to his work and it was kept locked. Motioning to the staircase near the front door he spoke softly. "Upstairs is basically just a huge bedroom and bathroom... Feel free to look around and get used to everything."

Mira flattened her ears slightly against her head. This man didn't seem so bad, and she actually felt a little embarrassed to have someone treating her this nice. He seemed rather interested in helping her out as best as he could. "W-well, they taught me a lot of things. My jobs mainly consisted of cooking and cleaning, so my masters just taught me how to do certain stuff. Then again, they'd sometimes want me to entertain them, but I don't think I have anything too interesting. I mean, I like to sing every now and then, but I don't know too many songs. I didn't get to listen to the radio very much.

As they entered the home, she couldn't help but look around a bit curiously, feeling a welcoming atmosphere. It was certainly big, like some of her other owners'. She glanced up the large staircase, which made her wonder what was upstairs. "U-um..is it realy ok if I do that?" she asked. Usually, she just had to figure out everything herself. She slowly moved up the stairs, trying her best to refrain from getting on all fours again.

Akashi watched her with a smile and walked with her. Seeing she seemed to want to return to all fours he gently caressed her back as he replied to her. "While we're home you may walk however you'd like. You can go anywhere that you'd like Mira and if you have any questions just ask..." He walked up the stairs and to the large, open first floor. There weren't any walls even for the bathroom which only had a slightly raised boundary to prevent water from possibly getting from the tile floor there to the carpet throughout the rest of the bedroom. It was a very unique design but it was meant to make the space look larger. He felt that since she'd been in a cage for so long that she might want to be clean. "Would you like to have a shower? I wish I had more clothes for you..."

Mira turned to him as he appeared next to her, surprising her a bit. "Ah...thank you..M-master." It seemed a little strange for her to say it now having not really been given anything to do and just arriving. She had just been so used to it by now. She went another few steps on her legs before she moved back to all fours. Even with her humanoid body, she seemd to be able to walked on all fours rather easily. "Is that really fine with you Master? I mean, I wouldn't mind." she said. She didn't want to seem too eager to accept it, but her usual showers just had her being dumped with cold water from the hose in the back of the store. Maybe a different way would make her feel a lot better. "If it's fine with you...I'd like to."

As she walked on all fours he led her up into the bedroom and motioned for her to sit up on the king sized bed. The bed had several thick comforters and blankets over silk sheets. There was a very large flat screen TV facing the bed along with a computer and desk. Standing beside the bed he began to undress as he watched her speaking with a soft voice. "I'll join you for the shower if that doesn't bother you too much..." I have a few t-shirts you can wear around the house that should cover you at least down to your cute butt" He smirked to her and his bushy tail wagged as he watched for her reaction.

Mira's ears perked up slightly as she was led into the bedroom. She hopped onto the bed, sitting on the edge of it. While he had turned away, she had found the bed rather tto her liking as she was bouncing on it for a bit but stopped if he were to look over at her. To be caught doing something so childish was rather embarrassing for her. "W-well, I don't mind too much." She blushed slightly at his comments, trying not to seem too flattered.

He smirked as he could hear her bouncing on the bed. His tail swayed as he completely undressed setting his pistols on the bedside counter top. He turned to her and motions for her to stand up as he put small trigger locks on the guns. "Go ahead and undress and we'll go get in the shower darling..." Walking to a chest of drawers he pulled the bottom drawer open and took out one of his t-shirts. "I'll get your clothes in the washing machine later alright?"

"Um, y-yeah, all right." She felt a little strange having to undress in front of him, as well as take a shower with him, but she didn't mind. After all, he was treating her a lot better than her other masters. She slowly removed her shirt, having nothing underneath. Her C-cup breasts were now for him to see. She pulled her panties down and placed them with her shirt, standing naked now. It was evident that there was a bit of dirt on her body. She seemed rather embarrassed as she stood before him, as she was covering herself a bit. "Well, I'm ready."

He smiled a bit as he watched her undress. She was very beautiful and seeing her naked made his bushy tail wag. He could sense she was uneasy and moved closer to her. Nuzzling her gently he let his paws rest on her sides as he spoke softly. "My darling I think you're the most beautiful woman I've seen in quite a long while. I only offered to shower with you because I like that idea of bathing you." He kissed her cheek and took her hand in his paw as he walked with her to the bathroom. Running a hot shower for them he smiled as he turned to wait for her to get under the warm water first. "I haven't quite decided what our relationship is yet... I hate to think that I own you. I'd like for our relationship to be of mutual benefit. So maybe you'll be my pet and in exchange for being cared for you keep me company and cook for me?"

Mira felt a little bit better with him walking with her. It was perhaps a common thing to feel a bit unweasy about such a thing, but she would get her first realy bath in a good few months or so. She blushed slightly as he kissed her cheek, following him into the bathroom. Her feet were rather cold against the floor, but she watched as the tub filled with the warm water. she was very eager to jump in but was waiting for him to tell her. "W-well, you pretty much do own me." she said with a little chuckle. "But I believe that certainly is appropriate." she said, smiling slightly to him. Her tail swayed a bit behind her as well.

He smiled and got into the bath before taking her hand and gently pulling her into the bath with him. He smiled and began to caress her. Bathing her slowly with his gentle paws he looked into her eyes. He loved the chance to get to bathe his new pet and his bushy tail swayed happily behind him. The bath tub was more like a jacuzzi and he sat in the bubbling water before pulling her to sit in his lap so he could better bathe her. "I hope you don't mind my insistence on bathing you darling..."

Mira sighed happily as she moved into the water, her tail swaying a bit behind her. She had never before had a real bath, and she was enjoying it already. She blushed a bit more as he was carressing her, but she was slowly getting used to it. the only thing that made her think was the fact they were both naked. "Um...no I don't mind Master." she said, although she couldn't help feel embarrassed for saying it.

Back
Top Bottom