Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ๐€ ๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐˜

hierophant

๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
Banished
Greetings, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I appreciate your interest in roleplaying with me. Although my username is Hierophant, I would love and prefer if you called me ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’†. My pronouns are she / her, and I truly look forward to meeting you.

Before we get into what exactly I'm looking for, I'll let you know that I can become rather busy. My personal life is just that, personal. Sometimes, I just don't have the energy or even want to come online. Therefore, I will firstly state I am searching for a patient partner. Someone who doesn't mind waiting a couple of days, perhaps maybe a week for a reply. Someone who wouldn't mind us just chatting so I may get regain the motivation to reply. With that being said, I can regularly produce 2 - 3 replies per week, more depending on my schedule.

๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“​

I am a twenty year old woman looking to play as female (or male, open to bxb) characters against male or other female characters. I am interested in futanari / intersex characters, as well as playing them. I am not experienced with writing erotica with trans characters, however I am certainly open to doing them so that I may gain more experience with them. I do not care who is behind the screen, as long as you give me a character I can genuinely see as a well made character then we're all good. I typically play as the submissive role for most roleplays, as I am a sub - lean switch. However, if I'm feeling dominant I will more than likely search for a partner rather than ask for one. So, if you come to me hoping I will play a more dominant role, please do prepare be rejected. For characters, I use face - claims and the โ› describe throughout roleplay โœ method. I'm open to using realistic, semi - realistic, and animated / drawn face - claims. Honestly, it's whichever you prefer.

I do like to call myself an advanced literate writer, even a novella writer; however everyone has a different definition for each. However, I can tell you that I can write from 500 - 1000+ words regularly, or 4+ paragraphs depending on how you count it. I would prefer to roleplay with people within the same caliber, as I enjoy detail and description when it comes to erotic writing. When it comes to point of view, I'm rather on the fence when it comes to first person. I've had wonderful experiences with first person writers, however their writing truly impressed me. I typically prefer third person, however if I feel I'll thoroughly enjoy our roleplay while doing first person I do not mind doing it.

When it comes to roleplaying, I believe communication is the key to a smooth and wonderful experience for the both of us. I enjoy talking to my partners about our characters, headcanons we might have, scenarios we can see our characters getting into! It's all extremely fun and whimsical to me, so if your deal is to jump right in after a few ooc messages then I am certainly not the person you are looking to roleplay with. If you see I am online and I have not responded, please do not assume I am ghosting you. Like said, I can get pretty busy sometimes, when I have the time to relax and allow my brain to rest I enjoy coming online and rereading some of the replies I've already done. Not only does it entertain me, but it gets me motivated and excited to roleplay. Sometimes, I'll start a reply but won't be able to finish it until later. So please, don't rush me for replies or accuse me of ghosting you. I'm rather upfront when I'm not interested in roleplaying anymore, and I'll let you know. We're all adults, there shouldn't be any hard feelings y'know?

Lastly, I do not roleplay on discord, google plus, or via emails. I only roleplay on Bluemoon, and the other apps I mentioned. (Rook and Unreal) If you are interested in seeking me out on one of the other apps I mentioned, just let me know and I'd be happy to give you my username.

๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“

I, unfortunately, do not have a F-List. I always try to make one, but each time I can never figure out how to create a fetish list, haha. (If anyone wants to teach me how to make one, that'd be soooo helpful!) Thankfully there are other ways to create kink lists, and you can find mine here. I find it only has general kinks, so I will be listing some of my own personal kinks below, as well as my hard nos.

yes๏ธ™sexual frustration / tension, teasing, dirty talk, pet names, inexperience, virginity, pubic hair, sniffing pubic hair, musk / scent, mutual masturbation, softcore unnatural cock sizes, alien / monster cocks, monster / alien kink, size difference, bulging, cum inflation, eggs, sloppy deep throating, spit play, breeding, breeding pound, fear play, omegaverse / abo.

no๏ธ™sexual abuse, servitude, extreme unnatural cock sizes (23 in+), micro / macro, toilet play / vomit, abdl.

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘
As for roleplaying, I typically enjoy doing original plots much more, however I've recent found myself falling in love with a few fandom scenarios. I will put what I am offering, it's your choice to choose whichever you're interested in roleplaying with me.

-

( more fandoms to be added. )​
For fandoms, I am currently interested in only doing Canon x OC with you playing as the canon character. I have a specific scenario for each fandom I'm interested in doing, so honestly you're either interested or not. The scenarios as well as the canon characters I am hoping you will play are hidden within the spoiler.

CANON CHARACTERS I AM LOOKING TO PLAY AGAINST

(interested in any version of these characters)
Superman
Spiderman
Thor
Captain America
Batman

Y/C is a superhero, quite obviously. A famous one at that, respectable and kind. They have thousands, millions of fans , merchandise and silly little comics made from them. They are a good role model, however they hide a dark secret. Behind closed doors, Y/C is actually quite sadistic, a sexual fiend with no limit for pleasure.

M/C is a reporter, and she's damn good at her job. However, recently she's found herself getting in Y/C's way during dangerous fights just to snap a few action packed photos, earning her a close relationship with Y/C as that one persistent reporter than follows them around for the latest scoop. One day, M/C almost gets herself killed, and that's the final straw for Y/C. It's time to punish her and let her know how

-

( more plots to be added. )​
For original plots, I am extremely welcome to multitudes of plots. Fantasy, modern, sci - fi, I love it all! I have a few ideas that will be listed down below, some are more erotic in they are pretty simple for right now but can definitely be developed with another inspired mind. Most plots can be changed for gxg!

I'm open to coming up with something completely original though!

Y/C is a powerful king, ruling his land with courage and ruthless domination. He's conquered and taken over multitudes of kingdoms, sword in hand raiding as the first man of his dominating army. Unfortunately, M/C'a kingdom is next. Y/C storms the city of M/C's kingdom, it was only a matter of time until Y/C has cornered M/C's father and mother. However, when Y/C spots M/C is struck with lust, giving M/C's father the choice of submitting to him or handing over his daughter.

Y/C is a rather quiet person, always keeping to himself and going home right after school. He's rather lonely, and doesn't really have many people to rely on. Is he a student? Nope, he's a teacher! He's the teacher of M/C, a unruly senior who's given him nothing but trouble all year. She's loud, disrespectful, and bratty. Y/C happens to be pretty nerdy, and after idiotically searching through the deep web on ways to fix his life, he comes across a spell. The website instructed him on a spell for a more peaceful life, however instead summoned a demon to his apartment. Not just any demon, a succubus! The spell bounds the succubus to Y/C, and he is quick to realize that the succubus is actually M/C!

Y/C works at a bookstore, he's mysterious and sexy, the perfect combinations of eye candy for M/C. Of course, that's all that he is, eye candy that she sees every morning on her way to work, the flower shop next door. M/C is engaged, and is happy with her fiancรฉ, it's not wrong to find other people attractive. One day, M/C decides to go into the bookstore, doing the one thing she promised she wouldn't do. When Y/C and M/C meet eyes, it's almost like love at first site. Y/C is determined to make M/C his, and M/C regrets coming into the store, crossing a line in the relationship she already has. She feels guilty, and rejects Y/C advances, informing him of her engagement with a flash of the diamond ring on her finger. "So?" Is Y/C's response. M/C leaves with Y/C's number scribbled on her receipt shoved in her pocket, red in the face as she makes her way home to her loving fiancรฉ.

Y/C is a an alien from another planet, roaming the galaxy as a lone wolf, much bigger than humans and definitely built different. Y/C's species suffer from a heat cycle, and unfortunately Y/C just so happen to be going through his rutt. In an attempt to isolate during his hormonal state, he ends up crash landing on Earth, specifically in M/C's backyard. M/C is a young woman who lives out in the country all on her own, so when she comes across Y/C, it was a bit surprising to be subject to his incredibly strong sex drive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom